剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
firm.
工厂工作
A burn firm?
烧工厂
A firm for burns.
专门烧的工厂
Anyway, ice is best.
不管怎么样 冰块是最有效的
Okay. Well, I don't need this, then.
那我不需要这个了
Go get some ice, then.
那我去拿点冰块
You're not that person anymore. Stop it.
你不是那个人了 住手
Oh, God. Get it together.
天啊 振作一点
You've changed.
你已经变了
You okay, Karl?
你没事吧 卡尔
Oh, uh... Yeah, I was just, uh,
嗯 我只是突然
overcome with emotion for about six seconds.
百感交集了六秒左右
I'm just excited to see a piano.
我只是看到钢琴太激动了
I actually met my wife at a dueling piano bar.
我和我妻子就是在一家斗琴酒吧认识的
So you play?
你会弹吗
Yeah. Sure.
当然了
Yes. I mean, you know, only semiprofessionally.
只能算半职业
Oh, wow. Would you mind playing something for me?
那你能不能给我弹一段
I'm a little rusty, so no judgment, okay?
我有点生疏了 所以别笑我
**B-B-B-Bennie and the Jets*
*班尼和飞机
**Oh, but they're weird and wonderful*
*但是他们奇怪又完美
**Oh, Bennie, she's really keen*
*班尼真的很美丽
**She got electric boots*
*她的鞋子魅力四射
**A mohair suit*
*她的马海毛西装
**You know I read it*
*我是在
**In a magazine*
*杂♥志♥上看到的
**It's B-Bennie and the Jets*
*班尼和飞机
**Bennie, Bennie*
*班尼 班尼
**Bennie*
*班尼
**Bennie and the Jets*
*班尼和飞机
Still got it.
宝刀未老
Excuse me.
不好意思
Oh, God. Oh.
天啊
Hey... You ready to go, Melissa?
准备好走了吗 梅丽莎
Uh, about that...
那个...
I'm going to propose something,
我有个提议
and it's going to be unpopular.
你们不一定会同意
I doubt it. What is it, hon?
我深表怀疑 怎么了 亲爱的
I think we should stop searching for Jasper.
我觉得我们不该再找贾思博了
What are you talking about, hon? Why?
你在说什么 亲爱的 为什么
Well, the last thing he needs is us breathing down his neck.
他最讨厌我们追着他
And that's what drove him away in the first place.
这也是他一开始离开的原因
So, what, we just leave him out there?
所以呢 我们就把他丢在外面吗
He was doing fine on his own before we came along.
我们出现之前 他一个人也好好的
And what-what if we did find him?
如果我们真的找到他了呢
Would we ground him for running away?
你们会因为他离家出走而禁足他吗
Uh, to start.
当然了
That worked well last time.
上次禁足就很有效果
And then what?
然后呢
Well, we'll tell him how much we love him.
我们告诉他我们有多爱他
And how-how much it scares us that he ran off,
他这样离开 我们有多害怕
and that it would just kill us if something happened to him.
如果他出了什么事 简直就是要了我们的命
I mean, I just can't sleep knowing he's out there.
想到他流离在外 我就睡不着
He just can't do this to us!
他不能这样对我们
I mean, does he want me to have another heart attack?
他想让我再发作心脏病吗
I mean, come on, Jasper!
别这样 贾思博
That's a healthy energy for him to come back to.
这种健康的能量能让他回来的
Melissa, we can't stop looking for him.
梅丽莎 我们不能停止找他
And I'm telling you if we want any chance of him coming back,
我告诉你 如果我们还希望他能有一丝机会回来
we have to stop looking for him.
我们就必须停止寻找他
Sorry, Melissa. I just can't do it.
对不起 梅丽莎 我做不到
Yeah. I'm with Todd.
嗯 我支持陶德
Sorry, Melissa.
对不起 梅丽莎
Gail?
盖尔
Erica?
艾瑞卡
Anybody?
有人吗
What's going on in here?
你在干什么
Nothing.
没什么
I was, uh... taking the trash out.
我准备 把垃圾拿出去
Taking the trash out, huh?
把垃圾拿出去
Why?
为什么
Because it's full.
因为满了
Taking the trash out because it's full, huh?
因为满了把垃圾拿出去吗
Yeah, taking the trash out because it's full.
对 因为满了把垃圾拿出去
Taking the trash out
因为满了
'cause it's full.
把垃圾拿出去
Trash. Out.
垃圾 出去
Full.
满了
Something's a little weird about you.
你有点奇怪
Isn't it, partner?
是不是 伙计
Oh, you think?
是吗
Been trapped in a prison for six years.
毕竟在监狱里困了六年
Six years, huh?
六年吗
'Cause the virus happened four years ago.
病毒是四年前才爆发的
It, well, uh... it felt like six.
我感觉像过了六年
Yeah.
对
So, uh, remind me.
那你告诉我
What kind of "Penis" are you?
你算哪种"鸡♥巴♥"
What?
什么
Pianist.
钢琴家
What kind of "Penis" are you?
你算哪种"鸡♥巴♥"
I'm semiprofessional.
我是半职业的
If you say so.
好吧
Hey, have at it.
你尽管拿吧
You're out of here, trash!
你要出去了 垃圾
Excuse me.
借过
Okay, we have to talk about Karl.
我们得聊聊卡尔的事
Something is up with this gal.
这家伙不对劲
I just caught him rooting around in Gail and Erica's trash.
我刚才看到他在翻盖尔和艾瑞卡的垃圾
He said he was taking it out, but it was so weird.
他说他要把垃圾拿出去 但真的太奇怪了
I felt compelled to write down all the details.
我觉得必须把所有细节写下来
I mean, who in their right mind
哪个正常人
digs through someone's stuff like that?
会那样翻别人的东西
You sure do. Just last week
你就会 就在上周
I caught you digging through Erica's skivvy drawer.
我还看到你翻艾瑞卡的内衣抽屉
Uh, th-that was, uh, research
那是研究
for a, uh, birthday, uh, gift.
生日礼物
Yeah. Uh, and thanks for ruining the surprise.
没错 谢谢你毁了我的惊喜
Spoiler, Erica.
你知道了 艾瑞卡
You got some nice panties coming your way.
马上你就要收到好看的内♥裤♥了
Okay, look, let's consider all the evidence thus far.
好了 我们考虑一下目前所有的证据
Chick has, like, ten nicknames.
那家伙大概有十个绰号♥
Chick said he was trapped in prison for six years,
那家伙说他在监狱里困了六年
even though it was only four.
其实只有四年
Chick claims to be a semiprofessional pianist
那家伙说自己是半职业钢琴家
but sounds more like Liberace taking a dump on a chalkboard.
但钢琴弹得就跟拿垃圾划黑板一样
And, in case you forgot,
而且你们别忘了
referring you back to this.
还有这个
Sounds like he's just being a good housemate to me.
我觉得他就是个称职的室友
Erica, my instincts tell me you're wrong as a dong all day long,
艾瑞卡 我的直觉告诉我你错了
and it's daylight savings.
大错特错了
Well, my instincts tell me that if you don't like him,
我的直觉告诉我如果你不喜欢他
that probably ensures he's a pretty good guy.
那可能确定了他是个好人
And what's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
It means you're a horrible judge of character.
意思是你很不会看人
Oh, uh, name one character misjudgment.
你说出一次我看错的情况
Pat. Pamela.
帕特 帕梅拉
Lewis. Phil.
路易斯 菲尔
That's four. I said name one.
这是四次 我让你说一次
Tandy, you tried to kill Todd when you first met him.
坦迪 你第一次见陶德的时候还想杀他呢
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表