剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
My idea?
我的想法是
A bedpathelier.
一个床上吊灯
You're probably way ahead of me on this, but it's a chandelier
你可能都想到了 不过是用便盆
made out of bedpans...
和输液管
and catheters.
做的吊灯
Then, we take these sheets,
然后我们把这些床单
bleach out the stool and the blood,
上面的屎和血都漂白干净
and we're in picture window city.
就可以当大落地窗用了
It is gonna be so...
肯定会很...
...great.
棒的
This is what I love about you, Carol.
我爱的就是你这点 卡萝尔
I mean, you see potential
不管多么糟糕
in even the biggest pile of crap.
你总能积极乐观面对
I don't know about that. Well, I do.
这我不确定 我确定
'Cause I'm saying that as a former pile.
因为我之前就很糟糕
Look, I love it.
听我说 我很喜欢
I am in so hard.
我一定要跟你一起改造
So where do we start?
我们从哪里开始
Well, I think I want to start in the courtyard.
我想从院子开始
And if it's okay,
如果可以
I need to do this one on my own.
这个我想自己做
You know what? I want to make a toast.
知道吗 我想举杯
Thank you, Zihuatanejo,
谢谢你 芝华塔尼欧
for making me "See what an A-ho"
让我大开眼界
I've been for not getting here sooner.
我真是觉得相见恨晚啊
But you know what? I'm here now.
不过我终于还是来了
And talk about living up to the hype.
真是没让我失望啊
I mean, come on. Will somebody pinch me, please?
你们谁能不能掐我一下
I mean, Melissa, please, pinch me, would you?
梅丽莎 快掐我一下
I'm not gonna pinch you. Okay, well, then,
我才不掐你 那好吧
I'm jumping on my own grenade here.
那我自己掐自己了
It's just...
真是...
No, it didn't work.
不管用
It still feels like a dream.
我还是觉得像做梦
And not a dry one.
而且是春梦
I love this place! Shawshank lives!
我爱死这里了 肖申克万岁
Yeah!
耶
Can we help you with something?
有什么事吗
Uh...
我...
I'm here for dinner.
我是来吃晚餐的
Well, this dinner is ,
这顿晚餐是BYOB
which stands for, "Bye, You Old Buttface."
意思是"滚开 老丑逼"
I'll have you know, I was invited.
但我是受邀而来
Really? By who?
是吗 谁
By whom.
我
And that whom is me.
是我邀请的
Look, we all know that Pamela is a real jerk.
我们都知道帕梅拉是个大混♥蛋♥
Fair assessment.
说的很对
I mean, she kidnapped a person. She's a stinkin' felon.
她绑♥架♥了一个人 她是个重犯
I am, yes.
没错
She left a new mom,
她把一个新妈妈
a baby, a mother-to-be stranded on an island.
一个婴儿 一个准妈妈丢在了一个岛上
Left 'em for dead, yup.
让他们等死 没错
She's just been horrible, irredeemable scum.
她就是个无可救药的人♥渣♥
Objection! Overruled. I'll allow it.
反对 无效 继续
Even her dog hates her. He does.
连她的狗都恨她 没错
In short, Pamela was a real piece of Sit Here In Tijuana.
简言之 帕梅拉真是的狗屎中的狗屎
Care Bear!
亲爱的
I'm sorry, Tandy.
抱歉 坦迪
I know that coarse language isn't me,
我知道说这种话不是我的风格
but neither is giving up on a person.
但是放弃一个人也不是
And that is exactly what I did.
可我之前真那么做了
It's what we all did.
我们都那么做了
And that's not us.
那不是真正的我们
We can do better than that.
我们可以做得更好
And so can she.
她也是
So what do you say we give her another chance?
所以大家觉得我们再给她一次机会如何
Pass.
随便
What is your problem?
你怎么回事
We had something.
我们有感觉的
I felt it.
我感觉到了
I felt it on the bow. I felt it on the stern.
我在船头感觉到了 在船尾感觉到了
Then a few more times on the bow.
然后又在船头感觉到了几次
Then the stern again.
然后又在船尾
Then you flipped me over on to my starboard side.
然后你把我掀翻在我的右舷侧
I even tried aft for the first time.
我甚至第一次试了后面
I know you felt it, too.
我知道你也感觉到了
You were just a vacation fling.
你就是只度假时的一夜风流
What changed in you?
你为什么变了
Was it the sex? I've always been bad at it.
是因为性♥爱♥吗 我一直都不太擅长
Tentative, immobile.
试探 不动
I need to learn to use my arms more.
我需要学习更多地使用胳膊
I just can't do this.
我真的做不到
Wait. Glenn.
等等 格伦
Tell me you don't feel anything.
难道你没有一点感觉吗
Go on, tell me.
你说啊
Tell me that, Glenn!
你告诉我啊 格伦
Tell me you don't feel anything!
告诉我你一点感觉都没有
Damn it, tell me!
妈的 说啊
Why are you trying so hard to make me hate you?
你为什么这么想让我恨你
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
And I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
我想跟你共度余生
So why are you treating me like this?
那你为什么这么对我
Because I'm leaving tomorrow.
因为明天我要走了
So you're leaving.
你要走了啊
Seeing that beach today,
今天看到那个海滩
and what my kids went through without me...
想到我的孩子独自经历的一切
I have to go home.
我必须回家
There's radiation everywhere.
到处都是辐射
You know you'll probably die.
你可能会死的
They're my kids.
他们是我的孩子
So it wasn't our sex?
所以说不是因为性♥爱♥不和谐
Pamela.
帕梅拉
Our sex was the second best I've ever had.
我们的性♥爱♥是我这辈子第二棒的
Oh, Glenn.
格伦
I'll always remember that you said that.
我会永远记住你这句话
Todd, I know you're not okay.
陶德 我知道你不开心
I know Zihuat's not what you expected.
我知道芝华塔不是你想象中那样
But I think I know a way to help.
但我觉得我可以帮你
You know the final scene of Shawshank?
你知道《肖申克的救赎》最后一幕吗
Uh-huh.
知道
Well, they didn't film that in Zihuatanejo.
他们不是在芝华塔尼欧拍的
Get out of town, okay?
别胡说了好吗
Go fishin'.
别胡说
They shot that in Saint Croix.
是在圣克罗伊拍的
Tax credits.
因为有税收优♥惠♥
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Yeah.
是
Boy, damn.
我去
Damn you, Zihuatanejo!
去你♥妈♥的♥芝华塔尼欧
You lied to me!
你骗了我
All of you!
你们所有人
The entire production team of The Shawshank Redemption.
《肖申克的救赎》所有制♥作♥人员
Cast, crew, and most certainly locations,
演职人员 还有取景地
you've all got blood on your hands.
你们手上都沾满了血
Everyone.
所有人
Everyone except for you.
除了你
I'm sorry. I'm sorry for acting so crazy.
抱歉 抱歉我很疯子一样
I just, you know, I just...
我...我...
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表