剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Last Man On Earth.
《最后一个男人》前情提要
So you're still gonna go. I'm jealous of you, Phil!
你还是要去 我嫉妒你 菲尔
You have a real family. I've got a blob on a computer screen.
你有真正的家庭 我只有电脑屏幕上的一团东西
It's not people, but, damn, man.
那不是人 但是
I got to find that out for myself.
我得去自己看看
I'm coming with you.
我要跟你一起去
Oh, my God.
天啊
Hey, Todd.
陶德
What's going on?
怎么了
Uh, nothing in-in fact.
没什么 事实上
You know, j-just, uh, taking a little break.
就是 稍微休息一下
You know, doing a little wall lean.
就是靠在墙上休息一下
What's that smell? What smell?
这什么味道 什么味道
The overwhelming one currently in the room.
现在特别大的这股味道
Oh-oh, that-that smell.
这股味道
Yeah, oh, you know...
你知道...
Look, Erica, I'm not gonna lie to you.
艾瑞卡 我就不骗你了
I farted.
我放屁了
Yeah, this is one of those weird cases where, you know,
这就是那种你闻到这味儿
you smelt it but I'm the one who dealt it.
但我已经习惯了的情况
You know, it was-- it's a real axiom buster.
其实挺违反常理的
Yeah. You might want to keep it moving.
是啊 你还是走吧
You know, 'cause, uh, fart-wise,
因为老屎说
I got a real packed house in here.
我可是吃了不少东西
It's, uh, standing room only, you know?
只能站着
Got a real, uh, Deuce Bigelow in the ole staging area.
杜斯·比格洛正在努力清洗我的大鱼缸呢
I-I have a feeling it's gonna continue throughout the day,
我感觉会持续个一整天
you know, so you might want to spread the word
所以你还是和大家都说一声
to the others to just stay away from this room.
不要接近这个房♥间
You know, till I give the all clear.
等我全排放干净
Well, good luck with that. Don't need luck.
那祝你好运了 不需要好运
Just time and gravity.
只需要时间和重力
Catch ya later. Okay.
待会见 好
Ugh, God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
**From ev-e-ry*
*在每座
**Mountainside*
*山边
**Let freedom ring*
*让自♥由♥回荡
Yes.
太棒了
Hey, uh, got you another lemonade, bud.
我又给你做了点柠檬汁 伙计
You did that while you were singing?
你是在唱歌♥的时候做的吗
Did what?
做什么
I'm offering you a refreshing lemonade.
我问你要不要新鲜的柠檬汁呢
In a root beer can.
在根啤罐里
With steam coming out of it.
里面还有气
Probably just a packaging mishap.
可能只是装错包装了
Well, I'm good for right now.
我现在不用
And, you know, I can always just pull over,
我可以随时停车
let you pee, if you want.
如果你想尿尿的话
That's not necessary.
没必要
Uh, FYI, don't spoil your appetite,
顺便 别坏了胃口
'cause in an hour or so, might be able to rustle up
因为可能再过个一小时 我能给你
a couple Rolo's for you.
整点罗洛巧克力糖
Did Mom and Dad do something to you when you were little?
你小时候爸爸妈妈对你做了什么吗
I guess, yeah.
我想是的吧
You thinking about it?
你在想吗
Yeah.
是的
What?
怎么了
I just want to remind you
我只是想提醒你
what you yourself said to me. Okay?
你跟我说过的话 好吗
That the chances of that blob being people
那团图像是人的可能性
are almost nonexistent.
微乎其微
I just don't want you to get your hopes up.
我只是不希望你抱太大希望
Phil, I'm a scientist, okay?
菲尔 我是个科学家 好吗
I know that data doesn't always provide the desired results.
我知道数据不一定都是我们想要的结果
Okay. Good.
好的
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh. Look at that.
你看
Friggin' buttload of avocado and orange trees.
一大♥片♥鳄梨和橙子树
We should stop. No, no, no.
我们应该停下来 不不不
Come on. Let's go.
继续开
Okay. We'll pick 'em up on the way back.
好吧 我们回来再摘
People are going to go ape dong over this.
大家肯定会高兴到发疯的
Okay, well... Yes.
好吧 没错
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
No way.
不可能
No way! Look at that!
不可能 你看啊
Mike. Your little machine was on to something.
麦克 你的机器真的有用
Goats!
山羊
Goats!
山羊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Hey, little fellas. Hey, what's your names?
小家伙 你叫什么
Oh, my God. Is this crazy?
天啊 这太疯狂了吧
Yeah, it's amazing.
没错 太棒了
Look, we gotta keep going, all right?
我们得继续开 好吗
We're only five minutes away from the heat signature. Come on.
我们离热信♥号♥♥只有五分钟的路程了 走吧
Wait. Aren't these your heat signatures?
等等 这不是你的热信♥号♥♥吗
N-no. No way. Now come on, let's go.
不 不是 走吧 我们走
Mike. This is a huge frigging deal.
麦克 这可是一件大事
Okay, in four years,
四年来
we've found one cow, one bull, one fish,
我们只找到过一头奶牛 一头公牛 一条鱼
and a few friggin' crickets.
还有几只蟋蟀
Look, I get it, okay? All right, so we'll just,
我明白 好吗 等我们
we'll come back here once we get done doing
做完我们要做的事以后
what we came here to do, all right?
再回来这里 好吗
What if they're gone? Huh? I just go tell the group,
万一它们跑了呢 我就去告诉大家
"Oh, yeah, we had a chance to get you a bunch of, you know,
"没错 我们本来有机会为你们带来
"fresh milk and-and cheese and yogurt and meat,
"新鲜的牛奶 奶酪 酸奶和肉
but we decided to prioritize a frigging heat blob."
但我们决定还是先去看该死的热图像"
Phil, these guys aren't going anywhere.
菲尔 这些羊哪儿都不会去
Not leaving these goats, Mike.
我不会丢下这些羊 麦克
Okay, uh, guys.
伙计们
Look, I-I... I didn't want to tell you this,
我...我也不想告诉你们的
but then I came to the realization that, well,
但我意识到
you know, it'd be unsafe not to.
不告诉你们的话太危险了
This morning,
今天早上
as I was working, I came across some, uh...
我♥干♥活的时候 发现了一些...
How do I put this? Some, uh...
我该怎么说呢 一些...
...murdered corpses hidden in our walls.
墙里有一些被杀害的尸体
What? No.
什么 不
Are you messing with us? II wish I was.
你是在吓唬我们吗 我也想
But that's not it. There-there's some other stuff back there,
但其实不是 还有一些其他东西
you guys... should come take a look at.
你们...你们应该过来看看
I can't do it. Mm-mm.
我不行
Ever since I was a kid, I've had a fear of being scared.
我从小就害怕被吓
I don't want to see a bunch of dead bodies.
我可不想去看一堆尸体
No. No. Don't worry.
不 不 别担心
II took care of that. Well, did you get rid of them?
我都处理好了 你都处理掉了吗
Well, uh... I did the next best thing.
没到那个程度
Oh, what the hell?
搞什么
Well, you know, I thought this would make it less scary.
我觉得这样能不吓人一点
You know? The-the trick is,
你们懂的 关键是
don't think of 'em as dead bodies, you know?
别把他们当做尸体
Think of 'em as, uh, people.
把他们当做是人
The sequel.
就像人生的续篇
L-like Teddy here.
就像这个泰迪
I found him with a noose around his neck,
我发现他的时候他脖子上有个绳套
hanging from a rafter.
挂在一根椽子上
Now he's playing horseshoes,
现在他在玩马蹄铁
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表