剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
第1~2集
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hola?
有人吗[西班牙语]
Bonjour?
有人吗[法语]
Chinese hello?
中文的有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Home, sweet home.
我温暖的家啊
Hello, God.
上帝你好
First of all, uh, apologies for all the recent masturbation,
首先 很抱歉我最近撸管撸得这么频繁
but I got to say, that's kind of on you.
但不得不说 这都怪你
So I just got back from traveling around the country,
我刚刚环游完全国
looking for anyone who might have survived the virus.
想找找看有没有别人在病毒中幸存下来
Uh, put up a bunch of signs all over the place,
我到处贴标语
saying that I'm here in Tucson.
告诉大家我在图森
So, uh, you know, who knows?
谁知道结果会如何呢
And it's not all bad.
也没有那么糟啦
I mean, in the old world,
我是说 过去
I could never live in a house like this.
我哪能住这么好的房♥子
And these are Hugh Hefner's actual pajamas.
这可是休·海夫纳穿过的睡袍呢
Yeah.
棒吧
I washed them.
我有洗过啦
There are some drawbacks.
也有一些不好的地方
I know you know that.
我知道你懂的
The whole women situation is...
没有女人的世界真是...
the craps.
糟透了
If you could send some my way...
要是你可以送我几个就好了
or one my way.
一个也行
Oh, one more thing.
还有件事
If you could please send a special thank-you
希望你向我新家之前的主人
to the previous owner of my new house.
致以我诚挚的谢意
Just let him know I'm gonna take real good care of this place.
告诉他我会好好照顾这个地方的
Fixing the toilet.
修马桶
Fixing the toilet. Fixing the toilet.
修马桶 修马桶
Salud.
干杯
That's a $10,000 bottle of wine, by the way.
对了 这可是一万美金一瓶的酒
Goes great with the Spaghettios.
和速食意大利面很配
That was, like, a $400 sip.
我刚才那口喝了有400美金吧
Not as good.
不怎么样
Aw, split.
平局
Oh, left, left!
往左 往左
Left, left, left, left!
左左左左
Straighten, straighten, straighten! Straight...
撞上去 撞上去 撞上去
Oh, yes! Yes!
就是这样 棒
No way. No way!
不会吧 不会吧
That would never happen!
这不可能
That's all that's left.
就只剩这些了
That is so stupid.
这太蠢了
I got news for you, Tom Hanks.
我跟你说 汤姆·汉克斯
I will never, ever talk to a volleyball.
我绝不会 绝不会和一个排球说话
No, we have time. We do!
不 我们有的是时间 没错
We have time. Not buying it!
我们有的是时间 才不信你的鬼话呢
Balls aren't people, dude!
球和人不一样 老兄
I know.
我知道
Balls are for fun.
球是用来玩的
Okay, I get it!
好吧 我懂
Nobody's coming!
没人会来
You're not giving me anybody.
你不会给我送人来
Well, guess what.
你猜怎么着
I don't even care!
我才不在乎
I don't need people. Okay?
我不需要别人陪 知道吗
I can make it work on my own.
我自己一个人也能好好的
Watch me! Watch me!
你就看着吧 你就看着吧
Hey, Phil, what's up?
菲尔 怎么了
Oh, I'm great, Phil. How are you?
我很好啊 菲尔 你怎么样
Oh, I'm doing great. Thank you very much for asking.
我很好 谢谢你的关心
See? I'm already doing it.
看见了吧 我这样多好
I don't need people.
我不需要有人陪
I'm gonna be just fine.
我会活得好好的
Morning, Phil.
早上好啊 菲尔
How are you, Phil?
你还好吗 菲尔
Fine, Phil, how are you, Phil?
很好 菲尔 那你呢 菲尔
Oh, I'm good, I'm good, I'm good.
我好得很 好得很 好得很
Hey, what's up?
你好啊
Just had to get out of the house; it's been a rough day.
得出来逛逛 今天过得挺不顺心
Hey, I'm gonna have a whiskey.
我要来杯威士忌
You want a whiskey, Gary? Whiskey?
你要喝威士忌吗 加里 威士忌
You sure? How about you, Jimmy?
你确定吗 那你呢 吉米
No? Okay, well, does anyone want a whiskey, huh?
真不要 好吧 有人要喝威士忌吗
Greg?
格雷格
Kevin?
凯文
Antawn?
安托万
No? Really? Nobody?
不要 真的吗 没人要吗
Trevor? Terrence?
特雷弗 特伦斯
Trent? Darby?
特伦特 达比
Bryce? Marshall?
布莱斯 马歇尔
Peter?
彼得
Thomas? Max?
托马斯 麦克斯
Dashiel?
达希尔
Diego? Clementine?
迭戈 克莱门
Nobody wants a whiskey?!
没人要喝威士忌吗
Okay, well, more for me.
好吧 那我自己多喝点
Jerry, now, you look like you lost a little weight.
杰里 你好像瘦了点
What, are you exercising, skipping carbs?
怎么 你是锻炼了吗 还是节食了
Well, whatever you're doing, keep it up.
不管你是怎么瘦的 记得坚持
Okay. Cheersies.
好吧 干杯
I miss breakfast burritos.
我想念墨西哥卷早餐了
Getting mail.
想念收邮件
Skinny jeans on dudes.
想念男人穿的紧身牛仔裤
Just kidding. Skinny jeans on dudes suck.
开玩笑的 男人穿紧身牛仔裤丑哭了
People.
想念人群
And women. Oh, my God, women.
特别是女人 老天啊 女人
Oh, I would give anything to see another woman again.
要是能见到女人 我什么都愿意
I would, I would never complain about anything ever again...
我再也不会抱怨任何事了
if I just got to see one more woman.
要是能见到女人就好了
Gary, you want to come hang at my place tonight?
加里 你今晚想来我家玩吗
I mean... Sh-Shut up, guys.
我是说...你们都闭嘴
That's really homophobic, Bryce. Even for you.
你真有那么恐同吗 布莱斯
That's her.
就是她
Well, I don't know her name.
我不知道她叫什么
I've never talked to her.
我没跟她说过话
No, Gary, come on! What would I say?
不 加里 你让我说什么
I'm so bad in these situations.
我很不擅长处理这种情况
There is nothing you can say
不管你说什么
that would convince me to go talk to her, okay?
我都不会主动去跟她说话的
That's a pretty convincing argument.
你这话说得在理
Don't honk the horn.
不许按喇叭
Windows, right?
破橱窗
Uh, my friend Gary dared me to come say hi to you.
我朋友加里说我不敢来跟你打招呼
He's in the truck, the white fella.
他在车里 那个白色的家伙
Uh, so, anyway, hello, I guess.
总之 你好啊
Actually, I saw you a long time ago,
其实我很久前就看到你了
and I always wanted to come say hi,
我一直想来跟你打声招呼
but, well, I don't know, I just, uh...
但是怎么说呢 我...
It never felt like the right time.
我一直没找到合适的时机
I like your outfit.
你衣服很漂亮
You make good style choices.
我喜欢你的穿衣风格
Sorry, I-I'm being so... forward.
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表