剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
But I know who you are.
不过我知道你的为人
You're a kind and wonderful man
你是个和蔼友善的好人
that got a little bit off track.
你只是有点失控而已
Don't worry, I'll get you back
放心 在第二和第三阶段时
in the second and third trimesters.
我会及时把你拉回来
I guess we're doing this, huh?
我们真的要生孩子了
We're doing this.
是的
** Reunited *
*重聚
** And it feels so good *
*感觉如此美妙
** Reunited *
*重聚
** 'Cause we understood *
*因为我们明白
** There's one perfect fit... *
*有一个完美的...
The first one must've been a false negative.
开始检测的那个肯定坏了
These expired tests are an emotional roller coaster.
过期验孕棒真是让人♥大♥起大落
I hope this isn't a false positive.
希望我的不是坏掉的
I think you're good, Carol.
你的肯定不是 卡萝尔
Yeah.
棒
Well, Klosterman's dogs are barking, so, night, y'all.
行了 时间不早了 各位 晚安了
Yeah. Thanks, everyone.
对 谢谢各位
Congrats, Erica.
恭喜 艾瑞卡
Yeah, Tandy, I'm gonna head to bed, too.
坦迪 我也要去睡觉了
Okay, I'll be there in a few. Okay.
好 我马上就去 好
Hey, you want to sing another one? Sure. Yeah.
你还想再唱一首吗 好啊
All right, all right. Let me...
好 我来...
Oh, Tandy, do you mind helping me with the babies?
坦迪 你能帮我哄哄孩子们吗
Oh, yeah, yeah. Sure. Be right there.
好的 好 我马上去
Yeah, sorry, bud. We'll do it tomorrow.
抱歉 哥们 我们明天再唱吧
Oh. Yeah, no problem. Night.
好 没问题 晚安
Good night.
晚安
What the hell?
搞什么
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表