剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
In-in front of everyone?
在大家面前吗
Oh, yeah. What was I thinking?
没错 我在想什么呢
Wwe should do this in the other room. Come on.
我们应该去别的房♥间说 走吧
Okay.
好吧
Wish me luck, everybody.
大家祝我好运吧
M-Melissa, c-come on.
梅丽莎 走吧
I don't really want to go. Please.
我不是很想去 拜托
Oh, you have a bean in your beard.
你的胡子上有一颗豆子
Oh, that's embarrassing. Where is it?
太尴尬了 在哪里呢
Oh, no, no, no. I got it.
不不不 我来
Your bean, sir.
你的豆子 先生
No! No!
不 不
Did you get it? Got it.
你吃到了吗 吃到了
So?
怎么样
Mom.
妈妈
We need to ask you something.
我们要问你点事
As you know, Tandy and I recently had twin baby girls.
你也知道 坦迪和我最近生了两个女儿
Can we agree on that?
没问题吧
Yeah.
嗯
And both births came via the traditional birthing causeway.
两个孩子都是从最传统的生育通道出来的
The female vagina.
女性阴♥道♥
Can we agree on that?
没问题吧
Uh, yeah.
嗯
As we alluded to at dinner,
正如我们在晚餐时提到
Tandy and I have begun
坦迪和我开始
dabbling in the sensual arts again.
想进行夫妻二人生活
And despite powerful,
尽管我们双方
even violent urges on both sides,
有非常强烈 甚至暴♥力♥的需求
our liaisons have been anything but dangereux.
我们的性♥交♥还是非常危险
Could y'all just cut to the chase, please?
能不能直接说正事
Gail, Carol and I would like your medical blessing to pork.
盖尔 卡萝尔和我希望你能在医疗上确认
What has it been?
具体是什么
Like, less than two weeks since you gave birth?
生完孩子不到两周就同♥房♥♥
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 没错
Look, the normal waiting time is four to six weeks.
一般需要等四到六周
No.
不
But your birth experience was anything but normal,
当时你的生产经历绝对不算一般
so maybe your freak show of a reproductive system
所以也许你奇怪的生育系统
can handle it.
能够承受
Mom, are you saying
妈妈 你是说
that Tandy can release the hounds?
坦迪能释放猎狗了吗
I will never say that, and I would request
我不会这么说 我也要求你
that you never make me hear that again.
以后绝对不要再在我面前提这件事
But the answer I think you're looking for is yes.
不过我觉得答案是没错
Oh, thanks, Mom!
谢了 妈妈
Release the you-know-whats!
卸下你懂的
Look who rolled over.
看看谁睡着了
So...
那么...
I went and got some fun stuff at the mall.
我去商场拿了点有意思的玩意
I got some board games, cat puzzle,
有桌游 猫咪拼图
uh, a couple joke books.
几本笑话书
Doesn't that sound fun?
听起来有趣吧
No.
不
Pretty funny.
真的有趣
"What does a vegan zombie eat?"
"素食主义僵尸吃什么"
"Grains."
"谷物"
Okay.
好吧
Got one of these guys.
还有这个
Uh-oh, it's a dance-off.
它在跳舞
You better bring it.
你也一起来吧
Fine.
好吧
Well, there's a bunch of other crap in here.
这里面还有很多其它东西
So, if you get in the mood...
如果你心情好了...
Look, I know Erica's decision was hard to hear.
我知道你很难接受艾瑞卡的决定
But you're gonna get through this.
但是你得放下
What? What is...?
怎么了 你...
Oh, you like that train set, huh?
你喜欢玩具火车吗
Great.
好极了
This is good.
很好
** Baby, take off your coat *
*亲爱的 脱掉你的外套
** Real slow *
*慢慢脱掉
** Take off your dress *
*脱掉你的裙子
** Yes, baby, yes *
*没错 就是这样
** Yeah *
*很好
** But you can leave your hat on *
*但你可以戴着帽子
** Yeah, you can leave your hat on *
*没错 你可以戴着帽子
** You can leave your hat on... *
*你可以戴着帽子...
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Balls have never been cleaner.
我的蛋蛋从未如此干净
Sweated them up a little bit in the dance, but...
因为跳舞出了点汗 不过...
You want to take a little whiff-ski?
你想体验一下有味道的感觉吗
I'm gonna save that for dessert.
还是留着当甜点吧
Then shall we doink?
那我们开始吧
May I stop you to say that this may be
先等等 我想说一句
the most romantic thing of which I've ever been a part?
这可能是我经历的最浪漫的事了
You may not.
等不及了
Oh, no, table four says the meat is undercooked.
不 四号♥桌说肉不熟
Throwing it back on the grill.
再放回烤架上
Table six has a nut allergy.
六号♥桌对坚果过敏
Keep those cashews away from the stroganoff.
沙拉酱肉里不要放腰果
I got to plate this, Carol. I got to plate it!
我得摆盘 卡萝尔 我得摆盘
But the whole party hasn't arrived yet.
但是派对还没开始
I'm plating it!
我要摆了
I'm plating it!
我要摆了
God! Oh, God!
天啊 天啊
Hey, bud.
伙计
Hey.
伙计
I know the whole "Erica not having your baby" thing
我知道艾瑞卡不跟你生孩子这件事
is a real bummer.
真的让人很郁闷
So, if you ever want to babysit, just say the word.
所以 如果你想当保姆 那尽管说
You know, Carol and I just got the go-ahead
我和卡萝尔刚刚可以
to start plowing again.
开始再耕地
E-Excuse my French. Ramming.
抱歉我的语文不好 是打夯
Uh, it's been a little weird with the babies in the room.
孩子们一起在房♥间里 感觉有点奇怪
I mean, not that weird, but still just... Tandy.
也没那么奇怪 不过还是... 坦迪
Can I talk to you?
能跟你单独说句话吗
Stop talking to him about babies.
别再跟他说孩子的事了
That's the last thing he needs right now.
他现在最不需要听到的就是那个
Sorry. I'm just trying to help.
抱歉 我只想帮忙
By rubbing your babies in his face?
通过拿你的孩子炫耀吗
I... I've got this handled, okay?
我... 我搞定了
Just leave him alone with his trains,
你就让他玩他的小火车
and he'll be fine in a few days.
几天后他就好了
Nice caboose.
守车真不错
The train's not bad, either.
火车也不错
Hi, Todd.
你好 陶德
I'm just here holding a box of general miscellany.
我手里拿着一箱杂物
So, how's it going with you, bud?
你情况如何 伙计
He's fine.
他没事
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
We have to tell him.
我们必须告诉他
It's not the right time.
现在时机不对
It's never the right time.
什么时候都不合适
W... Just give him a little bit longer.
再多给他一点时间
I can't keep lying to him. It's killing me.
我不能继续骗他了 我快憋死了
Yeah, and I can't keep this up forever.
对 我不能永远这样下去
We'll tell him, just not now.
我们会告诉他 但不是现在
Well, this baby's not going to wait.
这个孩子可不会等
You got two months, tops.
你最多有两个月时间
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表