剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Last Man on Earth...
《最后一个男人》前情提要
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
I'm an astronaut. I-I just came from space.
我是个宇航员 我刚从外太空回来
Were you exposed to the virus?!
你感染病毒了吗
No, no, I promise!
没有 没有 我保证
Pat Brown, last man on Earth.
帕特·布朗 地球上最后一个人
Should've stayed in the truck, bud.
你该待在车里的 伙计
Holy... farts.
我勒个去
Carol. You're pregnant.
卡萝尔 你怀孕了
I'm pregnant!
我怀孕了
He has to go.
他必须马上走
Maybe I should just go away for a while.
要不我还是先离开吧
Carol, Tandy, come look at this.
卡萝尔 坦迪 快来看这个
Oh, dear God.
上帝啊
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不不
Oh, farts.
见鬼了
These guys do not look friendly.
这些人来者不善啊
Maybe they just need directions.
也许他们只是要问路
Hells bells, Carol!
我去 卡萝尔
They don't need damn directions!
他们才不是要问路好吗
Okay, everyone just calm down!
好了 大家都冷静下
Okay? There's no need to freak out.
好吗 没必要这么一惊一乍的
Oh, crap. Run, run, run, run!
见鬼 快跑 快跑 快跑
Run, run, run! Go!
快跑 快跑 走啊
Go, go!
快点 快点
Carol, what's happening?
卡萝尔 怎么了
There's some spooky people here with possibly dark intentions.
外面有很多可怕的人 他们来者不善
W-Well, let me out.
那快把我放出去啊
Have you learned your lesson about not using firearms?
你吸取教训了吗 知道不能用枪了吗
Yes. Yes, yes, yes! Okay!
当然当然 好的
Firearms are not the answer.
动用枪♥支♥不是出路
I stand by that.
我同意
Okay, we got to go.
好了 我们该走了
Melissa, where are you going?
梅丽莎 你去哪儿
Melissa!
梅丽莎
Oh, crap, we're blocked in!
天哪 我们被堵死了
Who was driving the A-Team van?
那辆特战面包车是谁的
Ah, man, my bad!
我的妈 怪我怪我
Okay, well, where... do you have the keys?
好吧 那你带钥匙了吗
No. What?!
没有 你说什么
Oh, my goodness, I think I left them inside!
我的天哪 我肯定是忘在屋里了
Okay, guys, the key is attached to a small plastic Mr. T.
大家听好 钥匙上挂着一个塑料T先生
It is just the classic "T" look,
就是典型的T先生的样子
Mohawk, muscles,
莫霍克头 肌肉猛♥男♥
lots of gold chains.
大金链子
If you press him,
如果你按一按它
it says, you know, "I pity the fool."
它就会叫 我真可怜那些蠢货
We get it, Todd!
我们知道了 陶德
I'm not finding it. It's not here!
我没找到 它不在这里
They're coming up the path!
他们来了
Everybody, grab a weapon!
大家听好 每人拿件武器
Throats and balls!
喉咙和蛋蛋
Aim at throats and balls!
瞄准喉咙和蛋蛋
A-And eyes!
眼睛也行
And, uh, uh, butts!
屁♥股♥也行
J-Just aim at anything!
随便打哪儿都行
They're here.
他们来了
There it is.
在那里
Mr. T.
T先生
I pity the fool.
我真可怜那些蠢货
Damn it.
见鬼
Peekaboo.
抓到你了
All right, easy!
别动粗
Easy, take it easy! Put 'em down!
别紧张 别紧张 放下武器
Put it down! Put that down!
放下武器 放下武器
I'll shoot. I'm serious.
我会开枪的 我认真的
She will! She loves guns!
她会的 她超爱枪的
Drop it, blondie. You drop it!
放下 小美人 你放下
Melissa, watch out!
梅丽莎 小心
Stop! Don't shoot!
住手 别打我
Don't shoot! Don't shoot me!
别打我 别打我
Oh, God. Darrell!
天哪 达雷尔
Can you hear me?
听得到我说话吗
We weren't gonna shoot you.
我们没想朝你们开枪的
We come in peace.
我们是为了和平而来的
We come in... peace.
我们是 为了和平而来的
Stay with me, Darrell.
醒醒 达雷尔
You're gonna pull through this, buddy!
你可以撑过去的 兄弟
Stay with me!
醒醒
He's gone.
他死了
** And we can build this dream together *
*我们可以一起构建梦想
** Standing strong forever *
*伫立永远
** Nothing's gonna stop us now *
*什么都阻挡不了我们
** And in this world of distant lovers *
*如果这世界不再有恋人
** We'll still have each other *
*我俩依然拥有彼此
** Nothing's gonna stop us *
*什么都无法阻挡我们
** Nothing's gonna stop us *
*什么都无法阻挡我们
** Now *
*此刻
** Nothing's gonna stop us! *
*什么都无法阻挡我们
So, after the Northwest Passage,
在通过西北航道后
I ran into Darrell and Lewis here,
我就遇到了达雷尔和路易斯
and we set sail for Hawaii.
然后我们就向夏威夷行进
And then we were just passing by Malibu,
然后我们就途径马里布
and damn if we didn't see your lights.
要是我们没看到你们的灯光就好了
Well, we just feel so bad about murdering your friend.
非常抱歉杀死了你们的朋友
Just sick about it.
想想就很抱歉
Oh, well, we barely knew that guy.
没事 我们都不怎么了解那个人
It's just a horrible misunderstanding.
这真是个可怕的误会
So, Lewis, um, what did you do before all this?
路易斯 在此之前你是做什么的啊
I was a surgeon.
我是个医生
Oh! That's amazing.
太棒了
Carol and I, we're pregnant, so...
卡萝尔和我 我们怀孕了 所以
No, no, no.
不不不
For trees. A tree surgeon.
我是治树木的 树木整形医生
More of an arborist.
更像是树木栽培专家
That's too bad.
太糟糕了
How about you, Blue Man Group?
那你呢 蓝人乐队
Purveyor of ice cream.
冰激凌供应商
Brief incarcerant.
被关过一段时间
Jean art enthusiast.
牛仔艺术的狂饭
Wait, uh, jean art?
等等 牛仔艺术
Uh, like what it sounds.
字面意思
Art on jeans.
牛仔上的艺术
You give me a pair of 501s and a Sharpie,
你给我一条501牛仔裤和一支记号♥笔
and I can make them sing like a Doobie Brother.
我就能让它美得惊为天人
Well, that sounds fun.
听起来挺有意思
What's up with the suit?
你这身衣服怎么回事
Well, I never take it off on land.
我在陆地上从没脱下过这身衣服
I-It's... that's just what the government wants,
这 这都是政♥府♥的阴谋
to fill me with virus.
想让我感染病毒
Right, Lewis?
对吧 路易斯
So I stay out on the water.
所以我一直待在海上
But it gets kind of lonely out there.
但是海上实在是有些孤单
No family.
没有家人
No friends.
没有朋友
I don't know if you know how blessed you are
我不知道你们知不知道
to have found each other.
你们身边有人相伴是多么幸运
Oh, I think we do,
我们知道
and it's all because of Tandy here.
这都是因为坦迪
He brought us together. Really?
他让我们都聚在一起的 真的吗
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表