剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Sorry. I overheard what you said about cutting me loose.
抱歉 我不小心听到你们说甩掉我了
It had to be you or me.
不是你们死就是我亡
I'll take real good care of Tandy. Bye.
我会好好照顾坦迪的 再见
Tandy!
坦迪
Tandy! No! Oh, my God.
坦迪 天啊
Tandy!
坦迪
Tandy!
坦迪
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing to me?
你在对我♥干♥什么
I-It's called Latisse.
这是睫毛增长液
It'll help with your brow growth.
有助于你的眉毛生长
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
Eyebrows are important.
眉毛很重要
They're like mustaches for your eyes.
眉毛就好像眼睛的胡子
No, I mean, why are you kidnapping me?
我是说你为什么绑♥架♥我
My wife and unborn child are on that boat.
我妻子和未出生的孩子在那艘船上
Caution. Wind.
小心 随风而去
Remember, Tandy?
还记得吗 坦迪
I am a woman that gets what she wants.
我想要什么就一定要得到
And I'm confident that as your brows grow,
我觉得随着你的眉毛长出来
so will your affection for me.
你也会慢慢喜欢上我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I am married to Carol.
我是卡萝尔的丈夫
For now.
暂时而已
Wait. No, no, no.
等等 不不不
Come on. Pamela, please. We have to go back.
帕梅拉 求你 我们得回去
Relax, they'll be fine.
放松 他们不会有事
I left them plenty of supplies.
我给他们留了很多补给
Let's see. We've got, uh, champagne,
来看看 我们有香槟
a friggin' fondue pot.
一个该死的火锅
Sunglasses case with no sunglasses.
没有太阳镜的眼镜盒
Fancy napkins, uh-- oh.
好看的餐巾纸
A bunch of beef jerky.
还有一些牛肉干
Oh, extreme teriyaki flavor.
极端照烧口味的
Let's see now.
尝尝看
Yeah, that's definitely extreme.
确实很极端
Champagne and beef jerky.
香槟和牛肉干
This is like New Year's at Ted Nugent's house.
好像在特德纽金特家过新年
Oh, my gol. Did you see what she did to Tandy?
天啊 你们看到她怎么对坦迪了吗
I know. She is a monster!
我知道 她就是个怪物
Yeah. We're stranded out here.
是 我们被丢在这里了
Calm down, Jasper.
冷静 贾思博
This one doesn't have the same kick.
这个口味不一样
Oh, it's just regular teriyaki; that explains it.
只是普通照烧 原来如此
Todd, paddle! Oh, I'm paddling. Come on.
陶德 快划 我在划
Shh, shh, shh. It's okay.
不哭 没事
It's gonna be okay. Dawn.
不会有事的 多恩
You know what? That's right, Erica.
没错 艾瑞卡
It is gonna be okay, because if I know Tandy,
不会有事 因为我了解坦迪
he'll figure out a way to save us.
他肯定会想办法救我们
We're gonna die out here. Oh, boy.
我们要死在这里了 天啊
No, no, no, no.
不不不
We are so screwed! We are.
我们完蛋了 真的
Okay, look. Guys, guys.
听我说 各位
We all need to just cool our jets.
我们需要冷静
I know this situation does seem dire right now,
我知道现在我们好像情况严重
but look on the bright side.
不过往好处想
We have our very own island.
我们有属于自己的小岛了
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表