剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Not to brag, but the doctor said
我可不是吹牛 但是那医生说
it was the biggest boil they had ever seen.
他们从没见过这么大的疖子
Of course I hadn't seen it 'cause it was on my backside.
我自己当然没看到了 毕竟长在我背上
But what came out of there was crazy!
但是割出来的东西真是太牛逼了
It was so... voluminous and viscous.
真是...又大又黏
Like sour cream or-or curdled milk.
就像酸奶或凝固的牛奶
Kind of...
有点
Here, put your finger in this pad of butter.
来 把你的手指放在这盘黄油上
Oh, no, never mind. Uh, it was way softer than this.
算了 不用了 比这个软多了
But anyway, when he applied pressure,
但是 当他往下压的时候
it just started spindling out.
里面的东西就开始挤出来
And it kept coming and coming and coming.
不停不停不停地挤出来
The full load could have fed a family of four.
挤出来的量都能养活一个四口之家了
You look gorgeous.
你看上去真美
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. If you have a minute,
如果可以的话
I'd like to tell you about the specials.
请让我向你们介绍今日特♥供♥
Oh, I already know about one of them.
我已经知道其中一样了
'Cause she's sitting... right across from me.
因为她就坐在...我的对面
Great.
太好了
In addition, we have a potato leek soup,
除此之外 我们还有马铃薯韭菜汤
and the fish of the day is halibut.
今日供应比目鱼
I'm actually just gonna get the garden salad.
我要一份田园沙拉就好了
What a coincidence.
太巧了吧
Two salads, please.
两份沙拉
And a soup to share?
一份汤一起吃
A soup to share. One spoon.
一份汤一起吃 一个勺子
Thank you so much...
非常感谢
Damien.
达米安
Oh, it's, uh, Daniel, but it's okay.
我叫丹尼尔 不过没事
What?
怎么了
Have you ever been painted?
你有没有被人画下来过
You know, like, a painting?
就是画一幅画
No.
没有
Then it's settled.
那就这么定了
We're going back to my place after dinner,
晚饭后我们一起去我家
and I'm gonna paint you, just like Jack did to Rose.
我要画你 就像《泰坦尼克号♥》里一样
Can we have the check, please?
买♥♥单
I don't think so.
算了吧
I live right up the street.
我就住在街角
I could carry you.
我可以背你去
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
I better take this.
我还是接一下吧
Hello?
喂
Oh, no.
不
I'll be right there.
我马上来
That was my friend who's watching my dog.
是帮我看狗的朋友
She said he's sick and had to go to the hospital.
她说我的狗病了 得送去医院
Oh, no.
不
I promise this isn't one of those fake calls
我保证这不是什么约会很糟糕
you ask your friends to make
就让朋友
in case the date isn't going well so you can leave.
打过来的脱身电♥话♥
My dog really is sick. Oh, of course.
我的狗真的病了 当然了
I am so sorry to hear that. Oh, terrible.
我真的很遗憾 太可怕了
What's your dog's name?
你的狗叫什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Hi, Mom. How'd your appointment go?
妈妈 你的约会怎么样
Oh, that's great.
太好了
The date?
约会
I don't think she's the one.
我觉得她不合适
Hey, I've got a quick cooking question for you.
我有个烹饪上的小问题
I'm making a very dense pot roast type dish.
我在做一道分量很足的炖菜
You know, bones on the outside,
外面都是骨头
meat kind of housed on the inside kind of thing.
里面装满肉的那种
A little like the crown roast you made for Christmas.
有点像你圣诞节做的冠形花式烤排
Yes.
没错
450 broil.
烤箱调到450
That's what I was thinking.
我就是这么想的
That's great. Yeah.
太好了
Mom, thanks so much.
妈妈 太感谢了
I'm gonna call you later, but I love you. Okay, bye.
我等下打给你 爱你 再见
**I try to say good-bye and I choke*
*想说再见却凝噎
**I try to walk away and I stumble*
*想转身离开却迈不动路
**Though I try to hide it, it's clear*
*想掩饰却已太明显
**My world crumbles when you are not here*
*没有你 我的世界开始崩塌
**Good-bye...*
*再见
Oh, crap. Zeus?
该死 宙斯
Daddy spaced out and forgot the bullion.
爸爸忙晕了 忘记带你遛弯了
Good boy.
好孩子
You stopped up?
拉不出来吗
Would it help if Daddy turned around?
爸爸转过去会不会好一点
Be my pleasure.
没问题
Now, you just take your time.
你慢慢来吧
I'll be right here.
我等你
Oh, shoot!
该死
No! Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot.
不 该死 该死 该死
Ugh! Shoot!
该死
Ugh! Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot!
该死 该死 该死
Hi. Thanks so much for stopping.
谢谢您愿意停车
Um, do you think you could help me change my tire?
你能帮我换一下轮胎吗
I must have driven over
我肯定不小心
a Mike's Hard Lemonade bottle or something.
开车碾碎了个迈克硬柠檬水瓶子之类的东西
Okay, so, the spare's in here.
备用胎在这里
And you mind helping me pull it out? Oh, sure.
能帮我拉出来吗 好的
I have a cold. No problem.
我感冒了 没问题
Let me move this axe out of the way. Oh, okay. Thank you.
我帮你把这个斧子拿出来 好的 谢谢
Move that. All right.
拿出来 好的
So, uh, how's your week going?
你这周过得怎么样
Oh, it's been pretty good. I-I had this...
很不错 我做了...
Hi, Mom.
妈妈
You might be hearing some things about me.
你可能会听到一些关于我的传言
I just want to say that I am so sorry.
我只想说我很抱歉
I just... I just want you to know that...
我只是...我只是希望你能明白
you-you are in no way to blame.
这一切都不怪你
This is not your fault.
这不是你的错
If anything, I would blame Dad.
就算有错 也该怪爸爸
Anyway, uh... I love you.
不管怎么样 我爱你
Bye.
再见
Do you take American dollars?
你收美元吗
America?
美国
Dollars.
美元
For that one. I'll give you dollars for that. You know what?
买♥♥那幅 我给你美元 这样吧
That one and that one.
那幅加那幅
And the little ones down...
还有下面那张小的
You know what? All of 'em. How much for all of them?
算了 我全要了 一共要多少钱
You're doing great.
你做得很好
You know, I don't say this to all my models,
我一般不会这样夸我的模特
but I'm getting some real Whistler's Mother vibes from you.
但你身上有惠斯勒母亲[名画]的那种感觉
I like your painting.
我喜欢你的画
Oh, that?
那幅吗
Aren't you sweet.
你的嘴巴真甜
That was during my bear period a few years ago.
那是我几年前熊狂热期画的
I love pushing the form.
我喜欢挑战常规
You see, bears don't surf.
熊不会冲浪
But art doesn't care about that.
但是艺术不在乎这个
Oh. Can I see?
我能看看吗
No.
不行
No. I don't like to show my work until it's done.
不行 我画完之前不喜欢给别人看
But soon.
但是马上就好
It's going really, really well.
画得非常非常顺利
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表