剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Last Man on Earth.
《最后一个男人》前情提要
Last man on Earth. Last woman on Earth.
地球上最后一个男人 地球上最后一个女人
I'm not gonna have sex with you unless we're married.
要是不结婚我才不跟你做♥爱♥
I do?
我愿意
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I saw these billboards that said "Alive in Tucson."
我看到了那些"图森还有活人"的标牌了
Look, seven people left,
地球上剩下七个人
and two of them are named "Phil Miller"?
有两个都叫菲尔·米勒吗
You were gonna leave Todd in the desert.
你本来打算把陶德一个人扔在沙漠里
You're done here, Tandy.
这里不留你了 坦迪
Tucson's my home.
图森是我的家
Don't even think about coming back to Tucson.
不要妄想回图森了
So, where should we go? You're staying with me?
那我们去哪里 你要跟我在一起吗
You had a brother? I didn't know that.
你还有个哥哥啊 我头一回听说呢
Phil, I got the tequila!
菲尔 我拿到龙舌兰了
All right. Can I drive?
能让我开吗
Carol, it's very complicated.
卡萝尔 开飞机很复杂
We should go back and get that bomb.
我们应该回去把那个炸♥弹♥捡回来
Carol... Phil...
卡萝尔 菲尔
I knew you were gonna say that.
我就知道你要这么说
I don't know how to put a bomb
我不知道该怎么
back in that little thingy.
把炸♥弹♥重新塞回去
We're Americans.
我们可是美国人
We put a man on the Moon.
我们都能把人送上月球
Fine, if you want to go back and get the bomb,
好吧 如果你要回去捡那个炸♥弹♥
we'll go back and get the bomb.
我们就回去捡那个炸♥弹♥呗
That won't be necessary, Phil. It's fine.
没关系的 菲尔 算了
Just the fact that you offered
你能这么说
is good enough for me.
我就很开心了
You know what?
你知道吗
How about tomorrow I go back to that parking lot
不如我明天去一趟那个停车场
and I drop a little caution cone in front of it?
在那儿放块警示牌吧
Thank you, Phil.
谢谢你 菲尔
And that's why you're the bomb.
你简直要让我开心炸了
Come here, give me some sugar.
来嘛 亲亲
Insurance company is gonna hear about that one.
保险公♥司♥肯定会知道这事儿的
USA! USA! USA! USA!
美国棒 美国棒 美国棒
So lonely.
好寂寞
Wish I had somebody to make out with.
真想找人打一炮
I may be able to help you with that.
我来帮你
Ben Franklin?
本·富兰克林
You just made me discover electricity in my shorts.
你让我在裤裆里发现了电流
Get in here.
给我过来
Stick your copper tongue down my mouth!
快把你的大舌头伸进我嘴里
And, in short, my position on Syria is, uh... don't know.
简而言之 我对叙利亚的立场是 不知道
But one thing I am sure of:
但有一件事我可以确信
the situation is very Syri-ous.
现在的形势相当严峻
Boom, I still got it.
哎 我回答得真好
Next question. Yes. Brice.
下一个问题 好的 布莱斯
My position on Tucson
我对于图森
and its inhabitants remains the same.
及其居民的态度 维持不变
Tucson can suck it, and you can go ahead
图森确实很烂 但你这问题
and suck it for asking. Next question.
也问得很烂 下一个问题
Diego.
迭戈
Yes, I did fart.
没错 我放了个屁
Dolly Madison.
多莉·麦迪逊[美国前第♥一♥夫♥人♥]
You little vixen.
你可真是个坏女人
Jackie O-no-you-didn't!
杰奎尼·肯尼迪[前第♥一♥夫♥人♥] 你不会吧
Yes, I did.
没错 我就是这样
Oh, hi.
你好呀
Michelle Obama.
米歇尔·奥巴马
Talk about winning the arms race.
谈及赢得军备竞赛一事
Phil, I just said something really funny!
菲尔 我刚说了句好好笑的话
Put that bill into committee, Phil.
快让委员会对议案投票 菲尔
Put it in there.
快点
Are you filibustering? Yeah, I'm filibustering.
你在阻挠议案通过吗 没错
Phil-ibustering? Get it, Phil?
飞了-议案[同音] 懂了吗 菲尔
'Cause your name is Phil.
因为你的名字是菲尔
No, yeah, I get it, Carol. Uh-huh. Yeah.
我懂了 卡萝尔 我明白
Good.
很好
We cannot let that vote pass.
我们不能让那个投票成功通过
Not on our watch. There's too much pork in that bill.
有我们在 不会的 那条法案坏处太多了
Way too much pork. Block that vote.
坏处太多了 阻止投票
I'm blocking it! Block it!
我正在阻止 快阻止
Carol, I'm sorry, but I think I'm about to put it to a vote!
卡萝尔 抱歉 但我快阻止不了了
Okay, I'm about to put it to a vote, too.
好的 我也快投票了
Let's vote on it together, huh? All in favor, say...
让我们一起投票 好吗 全体赞成
Aye...!
赞成
So what do you think of this place?
你觉得这地方如何
It's not too shabb-ay, right?
不算太差 对吧
Yeah. It's very nice.
是啊 很不错
Good. I'm glad you feel that way.
很好 你这样觉得我就放心了
'Cause I was thinking that tomorrow,
因为我在想 或许明天
maybe we could unpack all our bags
我们可以卸下行囊
and make this our permanent home.
把这里当做我们永远的家
I don't know if I want to commit
我不知道我是否想要
to living in the White House, Phil.
住在白宫里 菲尔
What more could you want out of a home?
你对家还能有什么要求啊
I mean, it's the flippin' White House.
这里可是白宫啊
I know. It's just...
我知道 只是
it doesn't feel right.
感觉不太对
The White House doesn't feel right.
白宫还感觉不对啊
What? It's just...
怎么了 我只是
you know, we've been to Graceland and Dollywood,
我们去过了猫王别♥墅♥ 多莉山主题公园
Oprah's, LeBron's,
奥普拉的家 勒布朗的家
and none of them have "felt right."
而你都说它们"感觉不对"
And that's fine.
这也没关系
But I'm just getting kind of sick
但我就是对开着车一直到处转
of all the driving around.
有点厌倦了
I know, Phil.
我知道 菲尔
It's just...
只是
this isn't home.
这不是家
Not home. Okay, okay, okay.
不是家 好吧 好吧
The search continues.
那我们继续搜寻好了
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
28.6 north.
北纬28.6
15.26...
西经
west.
15.26
Another goose egg.
又是一场空
Thanks a lot, Canary Islands.
谢了 加纳利群岛
You couldn't give me, like,
你就不能给我
one living person?
一个活人吗
There's got to be someone out there.
肯定还有人活着的
Right, Terry?
对吧 特里
No comment? Okay. Nancy, what about you?
不说话 好吧 南希 你呢
Wow, you guys.
你们可真是
Guys are real quiet today.
你们今天可真安静
Okay, I'm gonna go masturbate.
好吧 我要撸一发了
Do me a favor-- turn your guys' heads, please. Thank you.
帮我个忙 转过头去 行吗 谢谢
Plug your ears, too.
耳朵也堵上
Bye, Stealth Bomber.
再见了 隐形轰炸机
Bye, White House!
再见了 白宫
How long do I have to wear this blindfold?
这眼罩我还得戴多久
Well, until we get there. Where are we going?
到目的地就摘下来 我们去哪儿
I can't tell you. 'Cause it's a...
不告诉你 因为这是个
Surprise!
惊喜哦
Welcome to Delaware.
欢迎来到特拉华州
My old apartment?
我原来的公♥寓♥
Phil, you didn't.
菲尔 不会吧
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表