剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Last Man on Earth...
《最后一个男人》前情提要
Since we started trying to have a baby,
从我们想要孩子开始
I haven't been myself.
我就不在状态了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Uh, this is thermal imaging.
这是热成像
It uses satellites to find heat signatures.
就是利用卫星寻找热信♥号♥♥
What the hell?
搞什么
Uh, that's where you're supposed to start.
这里就该开始唱了
Oh. Sorry. I was just distracted
对不起 我只是被这些
by the beautiful word-highlighting.
漂亮的高亮词分神了
No, no, no. I could... I could tell that, sure.
不不不 我...我看得出来
Yeah. Here. I'll rewind it for you.
嗯 来 我帮你重新开始
You just give me a signal when to begin
开始的时候你给我一个信♥号♥♥
Okay. And also, the highlighting of the words is the signal
好 以及歌♥词的高光就是机器
that the machine gives, so...
给你的信♥号♥♥ 所以...
What? Oh, now? Now?
什么 现在 现在吗
Yeah. Yes. Yes. Oh, okay.
没错 没错 好吧
**I can't fight this feeling any longer*
*我再也无法抗拒这种感觉
**And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow*
*而我仍然害怕表达出来
**What started out as friendship has grown stronger...*
*原本只是友谊 现在原来越强烈
Okay. Uh, uh, uh, uh...
好吧...
Carol, what... what was that?
卡萝尔 你...你唱什么呢
Oh, I was singing it to the tune of "Jingle Bells."
我在用《铃儿响叮当》的调子唱
Well, could you please sing to the tune of "Can't Fight This Feeling"?
你能不能用《无法抗拒这种感觉》的调子唱
Oh, that's not very fun.
那一点都不有趣
And it's out of my register.
而且我也不会
God, this just isn't the same without Mike.
天啊 跟麦克一起就会完全不一样
Now, okay, that came out wrong.
好吧 我不该这么说的
Look, I'm sorry. I'm just worried about him.
对不起 我只是很担心他
He won't come out of his truck.
他不肯从他的车里出来
Well, he just needs some time to learn to be with people again.
他只是需要点时间学习如何再过人类的生活
Don't worry. He'll come around.
别担心 他会想明白的
I hope so. Thanks, Care Bear.
我也希望如此 谢谢你 亲爱的
Hey, let's try it again, and this time,
我们再试试吧 这一次
just sing whatever, whenever, okay?
随你唱什么 什么时候唱
I might just read it.
我可以直接读出来
Yeah. You know what? I'm gonna make a snack.
你知道吗 我去弄点吃的
Yeah? You tell me how it turns out.
好吗 你来告诉我唱到哪了
Okay.
好吧
Oh, I think they might get together.
我觉得他们要在一起了
Hey, Erica.
艾瑞卡
Just getting a jump on the nursery.
我只是在布置婴儿房♥
What? You're going with yellow?
什么 你要刷成黄色吗
Yeah. Yellow triggers heightened levels
没错 黄色能提高
of motivation and self-confidence.
活动性和自信
It's also great for memory retention.
还很有助于保持记忆力
Did you ever consider... blue?
你有没有考虑过...蓝色
Well, I... Don't you think that's leaning pretty heavily
我...你不觉得这颜色性别偏向性
in one gender direction?
太明显了吗
Don't you think yellow's
你不觉得黄色
leaning pretty heavily in the urine direction?
尿尿偏向性太明显了吗
Geez, excuse me. I was just trying to help, you know.
不好意思 我只是想帮忙
No, I mean, don't get defensive. I...
不 我是说 防御性别这么强啊 我...
Well, you just attacked the color I chose.
你攻击了我所选择的颜色
You know, I went into survival mode.
我就变成了生存者模式
Relax. I'm just saying if we're going to co-parent together,
放松点 我只是说如果我们要共同抚养孩子
maybe don't leave me out of these decisions.
也许在做这种决定之前得想想我
Fine. Okay. What color would you like?
好吧 那你喜欢什么颜色
I like blue. I like yellow.
我喜欢蓝色 我喜欢黄色
Okay, well, obvious solution here.
那解决办法很明显了
You like yellow, I like blue. Right.
你喜欢黄色 我喜欢蓝色 没错
So let's just go with green.
那我们就用绿色吧
Green?
绿色
Green it is.
那就绿色
Great. Green.
很好 绿色
Ridiculous.
难以置信
Carol, what the hell are we eating?
卡萝尔 我们吃的是什么东西
It's called "Fake-a-mole."
这叫"假菜"
We're out of avocados, so I just whipped up some oatmeal,
我们没有鳄梨了 所以我弄了点燕麦片
added brown rice for mouth-feel,
加了点糙米改善口感
then blended in some green food coloring, you know,
然后加了点绿色食用色素 你懂的
for visual titillation.
为了视觉效果
And the uncooked pasta?
这生意面呢
Hmm. "Fake-atilla chips."
"假墨西哥玉米片"
We're out of tortilla chips, so... dig in, huh?
我们没有墨西哥玉米片了 所以...搞了点
Well, no disrespect,
无意冒犯
but I think I'm gonna fake-a eat this.
但我觉得我还是假吃一下吧
Okay, you know what? I'm doing the best I can.
你们知道吗 我已经尽力了
We are pretty much out of everything.
我们差不多什么都没了
Who's supposed to go on the next supply run?
下一次取补给的人是谁
Well, according to the chore wheel, it's Gail and Melissa,
根据家务轮排表 是盖尔和梅丽莎
and they were supposed to do it yesterday.
她们昨天就该去的
Well, don't look at me.
别看我
I didn't even know we had a chore wheel.
我都不知道我们有家务轮排表
Catch us on the next spin, I guess.
那我们只能下一轮再去了吧
No. We all have to pitch in.
不 我们人人都得去
Come on, guys. Yeah. This is ridiculous.
拜托 伙计们 没错 这太荒谬了
Okay, fine. Geez. We'll go.
好吧 天啊 我们会去的
Hi, guys. Sorry I'm late.
伙计们 抱歉我迟到了
You hanging in your truck, checking out your blobs?
你在你的车里鼓捣你的玩意嘛
Tandy, no coarse language at the table.
坦迪 餐桌上不许讲脏话
And if you have to, use the scientific term: gonads.
非说不可的话就说学名 生殖腺
Oh, no, no, no, Carol.
不不不 卡萝尔
He's talking about my thermal imaging machine,
他说的是我的热成像机器
which I use to locate heat signatures.
是我用来定位热信♥号♥♥的
Uh, let me explain. It's like the Predator.
我来解释一下 就像捕食者
You know, like how the-- he sees the world?
就像他...观察世界的方式
The Predator sees the world? You know?
像捕食者看这个世界 你们懂吗
Like if a-a tiger jumps out of a jungle bush.
就像如果一只老虎从灌木中跳出来
Uh, Predator doesn't see a tiger.
捕食者看到的不是老虎
He sees more, like, a bunch of colors, you know?
他会看到一堆颜色
You know, but he-he still knows it's a tiger.
但是他还是知道这是只老虎
You guys seen Predator?
你们见过捕食者吗
No.
没有
Okay, Mike, you better explain this.
麦克 还是你来解释吧
Uh, yeah. It's like a metal detector for heat.
就好像是金属热量探测器
I was gonna do that one next.
我本来接下来就像这么说的
Oh, that's cool. Yeah.
好厉害 没错
Y-you find anything on there, or...?
你有什么发现吗 还是...
Yeah. Just last night, I saw something
因为昨晚 我看到了一些
unlike anything I'd ever seen on there before.
我以前从来没见过的东西
What is it?
那是什么
Well, I-I'm not really sure.
我...我不确定
You know, uh, your typical volcano is what--
一般火山的温度是
I don't know-- 1,600 degrees Fahrenheit?
我不知道 538度吧
Yup.
嗯
Yeah, right?
对吧
Uh, and this thing's clocking in at 100 degrees,
有一团温度大约为37.8度的阴影
which is noteworthy because
这很值得注意 因为
the human body temperature is 98.6.
人体的温度一般是37度
Wait. Are you saying it's people?
等等 你是说可能是人吗
No. I mean, it could be a million things, you know.
不 我是说有很多种可能
It could be a, what, a geyser, or, uh, you know,
可能是个温泉什么的
just some trapped methane, you know.
或者一些甲烷气体
A bunch of geese, maybe.
或者是一群鹅
Guess I'll, uh, find out tomorrow.
我明天就知道了
Tomorrow? What...? What-what do you mean?
明天 你...什么意思
Oh. I'm leaving.
我要走了
What's up?
怎么了
You just got here, Mike,
你才刚到 麦克
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表