剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
Previously, on The Last Man on Earth...
《最后一个男人》前情提要
Another painless birth, huh?
又是无痛生产吗
Would you believe it was even easier than the first one?
你信吗 比第一次还容易
Melissa, I don't need kids to be happy. All I need is you.
梅丽莎 我不需要孩子也能开心 我只需要你
You are the snake?
内鬼是你
I thought you knew.
我还以为你知道
You were going to let me hit the pinata.
你刚才让我打彩罐
The bomb is not in the pinata.
炸♥弹♥不在彩罐里
Then where is it?
那在哪里
Guys. Guys.
伙计们 伙计们
I did it.
我成功了
I finished a whole side.
我拼完了一面
Guys, come on, look at how smart I am.
伙计们 看我多聪明啊
Guys?
伙计们
Tandy, I have a question-- if you're so smart,
坦迪 我有个问题 如果你这么聪明
why are you calling us "Guys"?
你为什么用"伙计"称呼我们
Yeah, it's just what you say when you want
你想引起一群人注意的时候
to get a bunch of people's attention.
就会这样叫他们
Yeah, but we're all women-- and now with the twins and Dawn,
但我们都是女人 现在有了双胞胎和多恩
there's seven ladies and only three men.
就是七个女的 三个男的
I mean, we more than double you.
我们的人数是你们的两倍多
Don't you think calling us "Guys" is a little sexist?
你不觉得叫我们"伙计"有点性别歧视吗
Uh, I can't be sexist.
我不可能性别歧视
Okay? I am a father of two baby women.
我可是两位小女人的父亲
I mean, I think girls are so nice I made 'em twice.
我太喜欢女孩子了 我就生了两个
Whatever, Tandy.
随你怎么说 坦迪
What? Uh, no, seriously, I am super pro-lady.
什么 不 说真的 我特别亲女
I wouldn't lie to you guys.
我绝对不会向你们撒谎 伙计们
Tandy! There it is.
坦迪 又来了
Sexist pig.
性别歧视猪
No, no, no, no, no. You're absolutely right.
不不不 你们说的对
We are living in a brave new world,
我们生活在一个崭新的世界
where there are more hot dog buns than hot dogs.
热狗面包比热狗多
So if I have offended you guys at all...
如果我下次再冒犯伙计们...
Tandy!
坦迪
Oh, I did it again!
我又这么说了
That... I... that was my bad.
那...我...是我的错
Look, this is a problem, okay?
这的确是个问题
And it will not stand.
绝对不能容忍♥
How about this?
这样吧
From now on,
从现在开始
anytime we would normally say "Guys,"
每次一般要说"伙计们"的时候
we'll say "Gals" instead.
我们都用"姑娘们"代替
This'll last a day.
绝对撑不过一天
Uh, no, uh, no, it won't.
不不不 不会的
Huh? This is gonna last a lifetime. Yeah.
绝对会撑过一辈子 没错
Hey, got an ultra-serious question for you.
问你们一个很严肃的问题
What's got two thumbs
谁有两个大拇指
and a deep respect for gender equality?
并绝对尊重性别平等
This gal.
这姑娘
This gal.
这姑娘
That's not gonna get annoying at all.
真是一点都不会让人感觉烦
Hey, Gail?
盖尔
Gail? Gail?
盖尔 盖尔
Yeah, on that,
这个
we're in total agree-woment.
这是我们的母同观点
Agree-men-t?
共[公]同
Nah.
不行
Agreewomen-t.
母同
Yeah, that's my current jam.
这就是我现在的口头禅
And I look forward to spreading it on all your bread.
我期待你们都习以为常
Idiot.
蠢蛋
How's our little cutie muffin?
我们的小可爱怎么样了
Well, she's warm
她暖呼呼的
and she's toasty,
她很舒坦
but I'm afraid she might have too many blueberries.
但是恐怕她吃了太多蓝莓
Hmm? Maybe I should eat a few.
也许我得帮她吃一点
Let me see that. Mm.
让我看看
Todd?
陶德
Todd.
陶德
It's time for me to feed her.
我要喂她了
Okay, sure. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You got her? Okay.
你抱好了吗 好
Geez, y-you see that?
天啊 你看到了吗
I mean, she just swooped in and took her.
她就这么把她夺走了
It was a little rude.
有点没礼貌了
Well, why don't you go play with the twins?
你为什么不去和那对双胞胎玩
Well, they're sleeping, so I guess I'm on my own.
她们在睡觉 看来我只能自己玩了
Look, you want a play date so bad,
你这么想要一个玩伴
there's an obvious solution right under your nose.
眼下就有一个解决办法
Jasper?
贾思博
Well, it's kind of a perfect match.
你们俩正合适
You want to hang out with kids, he has no parents.
你想和小孩玩 他没有父母
Yeah, I know. I'm just...
我知道 我只是...
I'm not sure he'd want to hang out with me.
我不知道他想不想和我玩
Have you asked him?
你问过他吗
Mm, no.
没有
I'll just go ask him for you.
我去帮你问他
No. Okay?
别去 行吗
I'll do it. Just not here, all right?
我会去的 别在这里问 行吗
Geez.
天啊
I'm gonna put on a different shirt.
我去换一件衣服
Mom. Thank gollness.
妈妈 感谢上帝
Can you help me with the twins?
你能帮我照顾一下双胞胎吗
Mike needs to be fed,
得喂麦克了
and Bezequille doesn't like to watch.
巴泽葵尔不喜欢看着
Where's Tandy?
坦迪去哪里了
Well, he's busy.
他很忙
He's changing all the manatee art to woman-atee art.
他在把所有的人鱼画像换成女人鱼画像
This house has a surprising amount of manatee art.
这房♥子里的人鱼画像真是太多了
All right, yeah, give me the little rug rat.
好吧 把这个小家伙给我吧
Oh, Mom, I do not know what I would do without you.
妈妈 真不知道没有你我该怎么办
Raising one baby is a challenge,
养大一个小孩已经是个挑战了
but two is a full-time sport.
两个简直就是全职运动
I am coach,
我是教练
quarterback-- whew!--
四分卫
and the water cooler.
还是水冷器
Okay, but I can only do it for a little while,
好吧 但我只能照看一会
'cause I promised Erica I'd watch Dawn
因为我向艾瑞卡保证过
while she takes a bath.
她去洗澡 我来照看多恩
I see.
我知道了
What?
什么
Nothing. I just think it's interesting
没什么 我只是觉得很有意思
that you have all this time for Dawn,
你有这么多时间照顾多恩
but you don't have any time
却没有时间照顾
for your actual, legal grandchildren.
你真正意义上的亲孙女
Are we really gonna go there?
你真的要这么说吗
Bezequille and Mike are your notarized flesh and blood.
巴泽葵尔和麦克是你的血亲
And Dawn is just some itinerant baby
多恩只是你现在的女伴
of a woman you're currently dating.
带来的拖油瓶
Erica is not just some woman I'm dating.
艾瑞卡不仅仅是我现在的女伴
Okay, we're not married,
我们的确没有结婚
but we're in a committed relationship.
但是我们是稳定的伴侣
Okay, if you say so.
好吧 随你怎么说
How dare you.
你怎么敢这么说
Erica and I were doing the female hunka-chunka
艾瑞卡和我在知道你们还活着之前
before we even knew y'all were alive.
早就已经爱爱过了
Fine.
好吧
Have it your way. I'll just tell the twins
随便你 我就告诉双胞胎
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表