剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表
I certainly wasn't gonna let him kill
我当然不会让他杀了
the very people that saved my life.
救过我的人
Saved your life?
救过你
When I found you with that drone,
我用那架无人机找到你们时
it just gave me something to live for.
让我有了活下去的勇气
Hey, you're the one who saved us by shooting Pat.
你打死了帕特 是你救了我们
No, no, no.
不不不
You saved me.
你们救了我
Well, from one jean-art fan to another,
用牛仔裤粉丝的话说
agree to dungaree.
肥常同意
Agree to dungaree.
肥常同意
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
天啊
Okay, I'm going to bed.
好 我去睡觉了
Sleep tight.
晚安
She's great.
她真棒
Hey. So, how's everyone doing?
大家都如何
We all getting settled? Hardly.
都安置好了吗 才怪
Pamela took the captain's suite, and now we're all stuck here.
帕梅拉占了船长套房♥ 我们只能都挤在这里
If my water breaks, it's going right on Todd.
如果我的羊水破了 那就直接到陶德身上了
Hey, I'd be honored, Carol.
那是我的荣幸 卡萝尔
If I could just piggyback on Carol's point there.
我非常同意卡萝尔的话
My baby's sleeping in a chum bucket.
我儿子都睡在鱼饵桶里
How you holding up, champ?
你还好吗 男子汉
Fine.
还行
Hey, look, I know a lot of stuff went down today.
我知道今天发生了很多事
It's not often that you see a double homicide.
毕竟双重凶杀案不常见
That's why I think it's important that we have...
所以我觉得我们应该
a talk.
聊聊
Sometimes when a bullet
有时候 当一颗子弹
and a man's brain feel very strongly about each other,
和一个人的大脑对彼此感觉很强烈时
they decide to take it to the next level, okay?
他们会决定进行到下一个阶段
And that's called penetration.
那就是插入
Did we hit something, hon?
我们撞到什么了吗
We did. All right, that's it.
是的 好吧
We're stopping until we can see where we're going.
我们先停船 看清方向之后再说
No, we got to get to Zihuat. Well, we're not gonna get anywhere
不 我们要去芝华塔 船上有个大洞
with a big friggin' hole in our boat.
我们哪里都去不了
Where's the stopper? I'm not stopping the boat.
掣索在哪里 我不会停船的
No, I'm not showing you. Where is the stopper?
我不会告诉你 掣索在哪里
I'm not telling you. Where is the friggin' stopper?!
我不会告诉你 掣索到底在哪里
Fine! God.
好吧 天啊
Now which one of these is the anchor?
哪一个是锚
I don't know.
我不知道
Horn.
喇叭
Lights.
灯
There you are, you little sucker.
找到了 小杂种
And that, my friend, is how you anchor a boat.
我的朋友 就是这样抛锚停船
Oh, farts.
糟了
Why can't we see land?
为什么看不到陆地
Yeah. Little hiccup.
出了点小问题
Our anchor malfunctioned.
我们的锚出故障了
We've been drifting all night.
我们漂了一整夜
Gail, how does an anchor malfunction?
盖尔 锚怎么会出故障
Did it suddenly get not heavy?
它突然变轻无法下沉了吗
You know that button we had to press?
知道我们按的那个按钮吗
Well, apparently, it's more of a press and hold jobby.
显然 那需要按住然后停一下
Thanks for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我
Are you telling me we have no idea where we are?
你是说根本不知道我们在哪里吗
Do you want Carol to hear you and freak out and go into labor?
你想让卡萝尔听到你说话 吓到早产吗
We got to keep this between ourselves. Guys?
我们不能说出去 两位
We have a situation.
出了点状况
I broke the bathroom.
我把马桶弄坏了
How the heck did you manage to do that?
你到底是怎么做到的
We ran out of TP, so I had to use my shirt.
没有卫生纸了 所以我用了我的衬衣
Well, long story short, turns out
长话短说 事实证明
that pipes on the boat are not Beefy T compatible. FYI.
船上的水管和衬衣不兼容
Hey, bud, you done with my shirt?
伙计 我的衬衣用完了吗
Oh, you know it, yeah. Well, can I have it back?
你懂的 能还给我了吗
Well, bad news on that front, bud.
坏消息 伙计
Yeah. She gone.
它走了
Oh, yeah, we-we lost her. Yeah.
我们失去了它
So you used two T-shirts.
所以你用了两件衬衣
And a sock. It was a multiple flush situation.
还有一双袜子 毕竟当时情况多样
Ah, not to worry.
不用担心
I arranged a backup.
我准备好了备用厕所
Shazam.
厉害吧
Jeremy! No! No, no, no!
杰里米 不要
No, no. Oh, bad dog.
不要 坏狗狗
Sorry, you guys.
抱歉
It wasn't designed to hold the weight of a dog.
厕所设计时没有考虑到狗
Uh, where's land?
陆地在哪里
It's there.
就在那里
You just can't see it right now.
你只是暂时看不到
Yeah, it's an illusion. Yeah.
对 是错觉 对
The reflection of the water blocks the view of the land.
水的反射让你看不到陆地
It's, uh, called...
这叫做
Davy Jones'...
大卫·琼斯的...
Mirror. Mirror. Yeah.
镜面 镜面 没错
Davy Jones' Mirror. Davy Jones' Mirror.
大卫·琼斯的镜面 大卫·琼斯的镜面
Mmhmm. Yeah, know it well.
对 我知道
Know it well.
我知道
Really? Here, help me fish this
真的吗 帮我把
toilet paper out of the water. Yeah.
卫生纸从水里捞出来 好
It's my favorite brand.
那是我最喜欢的牌子
Hey-o.
好啊
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Well, your eyes don't have brows, but your nipples sure do.
虽然你眼睛上没眉毛 但你的奶头上有
Thank you. Uh, speaking of hairy situations,
消息 说到毛发问题
I did a, a little number on the "B" Room this morning, two.
我今天早上动了动卫生间
And it is fully out of commish, yeah.
现在它完全不能用了
Hmm. I'm all ears.
是吗 洗耳恭听
If you're all ears, then I guess I can talk down here.
这样的话 那我看到可以跟下面说了
Or into here, or in here.
或者这里 这里
Or into here, or into here.
这里 这里
Or up here, or down here, over here.
或者上面这里 下面这里 这里
Tandy.
坦迪
Pamela. You look rested.
帕梅拉 你好像休息得很好
I didn't sleep well at all.
我睡得一点都不好
Ugh, wasn't it terrible?
真糟糕啊
Sometimes a bed can be too big.
有时候床确实会过大
So, what are you two up to?
你们两个在干什么
Well, I was just, uh,
我在...
telling Pamela that I put one too many logs on the fire.
告诉帕梅拉 我在火里加了太多木头
Oh, "Logs on the fire."
"火里的木头"
I like that.
我喜欢
Well, if you like that, I got a bridge I could sell ya.
如果你喜欢 那我有座桥可以卖♥♥给你
I don't have a bridge, I'm not a dentist.
我没有桥[齿桥] 我不是牙医
What? Like a bridge?
什么 齿桥吗
Like in someone's mouth.
人嘴巴里的那种
Yeah, he's not a dentist.
对 他不是牙医
By the way, why do they call them dentists? I mean,
对了 牙医为什么叫牙医
do they specialize in dents?
他们专门看牙吗
Dents. They don't.
没错
Yeah, it's priceless.
对啊 无价
I mean, they should call them "Toothists," Am I right?
他们明明应该叫"齿医" 对吧
"Toothists."
"齿医"
You're right! You're right! You're right!
说得对 说得对 说得对
Well, this has been very, very fun.
真的很好玩
Uh, again, broken toilet, catch you on the flippety.
再说一遍 马桶坏了 抓到你
剧集 | 最后一个男人(2015) | 导航列表