剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
我那时不知道
I didn't know.
上帝
Jesus.
我不知道
I didn't know.
别想了, 交易取消了
Forget it! The deal is over!
听我说, 你得帮帮我
Listen to me. You got to help me.
她什么都听到了, 我们不能
She heard everything! We can't...
我们不能放她走, 你知道不能放她走
We can't let her go. You know we can't let her go.
不, 我不会掺和这事 -不行
No, no, no. I am not gonna be part of this. -We can't!
交易取消了
The deal is off.
这是你的机会, 好吗
This is your ticket, okay?
摆脱你的妻子, 拥有自己的公♥司♥
To be free of your wife, to have your own company,
自己的钱
your own money.
不, 我不管 -事已至此
No! I don't... I don't care! -This is it!
我不管
I don't care!
我不会离开我妻子, 结束了
I'm not gonna leave my wife. It's over.
给你的人打电♥话♥ -你听明白了吗
Call your guy. -Do you understand me?
我不会管这事 -给你的人打电♥话♥
It is not happening. Not happening! -Just call your guy.
你听我说
You listen to me!
给你那个Janek打电♥话♥
Just call your guy Janek!
不行不行, 太过分了 -打电♥话♥就是
No. No, no, no. This is too far. -Call him!
她只是个无名小卒, 你没看见吗
She's a nobody. Don't you see that?
你听我说, 听我说, Janek能搞定的
Listen to me! Listen to me! You listen to me! Janek can do it!
你疯了吗 -我疯了
You're crazy! -I'm crazy?!
我宁可回到我妻子身边, 从头再来
I'm going back to my wife and I'm starting all over.
Janek能搞定, 他不会手软的
Janek can do it. He'll kill her!
你给我打电♥话♥干什么
Why did you call me?
因为我下不了手, 下不了手
Because I can't do it. I can't.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我不知道那是Rosie
I didn't know it was Rosie.
Larsen先生
Mr. Larsen!
Larsen先生
Mr. Larsen.
你的两个儿子都在楼下呢
Your two sons are downstairs.
他们现在需要你, Larsen先生
They need you now, Mr. Larsen.
他们需要你
They need you now.
Mitch
Mitch.
Mitch, 求求你
Mitch, please.
我当时不知道
I didn't know!
Mitch
Mitch!
求求你
Please!
Mitch, 我不知道
Mitch, I didn't know.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我不知道
I didn't know.
求求你
Please.
有烟吗
Got a smoke?
抽完了
I'm out.
你该戒了, 也给我省点钱
You should quit. Save me some bank.
再过俩小时就把她送到县里
Transporting her to county in a couple of hours.
她不想请律师
She didn't want a lawyer.
只是错误的时间出现在错误的地方
Just the wrong place at the wrong time.
这就是命啊, 是吗
Sometimes it just comes down to that, I guess.
阴差阳错
Just the randomness.
Carlson让我把这个给你
Carlson told me to give you this.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
什么事, 罗恩
What do you want, Ron?
Rosie·Larsen的胶片洗出来了
Oh. Yeah, I got the Rosie Larsen film from the lab.
普通的家庭录像
Some kind of student film.
把灯关了, 把门带上, 谢谢
Turn the light off, close the door. Thanks.
我们早上安排会议了吗
Do we have a meeting scheduled?
我想搞点新气象
I wanted to get a jump start.
什么新气象, 工作人员过会儿才上班呢
On what? The staff won't be here for a while.
日程表上没安排什么事啊
We don't have anything on the books.
市长, 恭喜啊
Mayor, congratulations.
诉讼的事多谢你帮忙
And thank you for your help with those charges.
把我搞得焦头烂额的
They were ridiculous.
警♥察♥总是喜欢乱抓人
Police have a habit of arresting the wrong man.
女人也不放过 -说得好
Or should I say woman? -You got that right.
大家请坐
Take those seats.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
Ames先生
Mr. Ames.
Michael, 听说检察官还在纠缠你的律师呢
Michael, I hear the D.A.'s speaking to your attorney.
是啊, 不过没事的
Yeah, it's not gonna be a problem.
他们只是在走程序
They're working out a deal.
大家都到了, 那就开始吧
We're all here. Let's start.
西雅图的早上还是那么阳光明媚
It's a lovely sunny morning in Seattle, as usual.
我们先翻倒第3页吧, 好吗
Let's turn to page 3, shall we?
妈, 爸, 快起床
Mom! Dad! Get out of bed!
妈, 爸, 快点起床
Mom! Dad! You've got to get up! Hurry!
这是在信箱里找到的
Someone left it in the mailbox.
"心语"
Rosie·Larsen
出品
我知道
世界很大
可我还是想自♥由♥飞翔
可我还是想自♥由♥飞翔
可我还是想自♥由♥飞翔
就像当年的你一样, 妈妈
就像当年的你一样, 妈妈
就像当年的你一样, 妈妈
我不知道飞到哪里才是终点
但风筝无论飞往何处, 线总在你们手中
我知道
Tommy, Denny
Tommy, Denny
妈妈
爸爸
我爱你们
我是Holder
Yeah. Holder.
什么, 真的假的
What? You got to be kidding me.
好吧好吧, 我们马上赶到
Yeah. Yeah, whatever, we'll be there.
他们在机场附近发现了一具尸体
They found a body down near sea-tac.
队长说我们离那最近
Lieu says we're first up.
Linden
Linden...
我们抓到坏人了
We got the bad guy.
是吗
Yeah?
是谁呢
Who's that?
常联♥系♥
Keep in touch.
你还得给我开车呢
You're my ride, you know?
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表