剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
An hour later, we got Ames canceling
他的周末计划, 去了赌场
his weekend plans and heading to the casino
应该是去见Jackson酋长
to meet with chief Jackson, most likely.
还有某个市政♥府♥的人
And someone from city hall.
我看到白色的钥匙卡了
I saw a white key card.
所以他们在水岸工程那里密谋什么
So they were planning something at the waterfront,
但因为Kovarsky的人被逮捕而打乱了
and it went wrong when Kovarsky's guy got arrested.
我们离真♥相♥很近了, Linden
We're close, Linden.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
我看到了市政♥府♥的白色钥匙卡
I saw a white key card from city hall.
他们给你下了什么药
What'd they do to you?
求你别留我在这里
Please don't leave me here.
我会救你出去的
I'm gonna get you out of here.
先生, 时间到了
Sir, it's time.
再坚持几个小时
Just hang tight for a couple of hours.
我会救你出去的
I'm not leaving you in here.
听见了吗, 我会救你出去的
You hear? I'm not leaving you here.
Joseph·Nowak
Joseph Nowak?
白♥痴♥, 看你往哪跑
Yeah? Where you running, fool?
10月5号♥那晚你在水岸工程那里做什么
What were you doing at the waterfront the night of October 5th?
为什么Ames没有控告你
Why didn't Ames press charges?
你不能开枪, 你是警♥察♥
You can't shoot me. You're a cop.
告诉我那晚Ames让你在项目地点做什么
Tell me what you were doing for Ames that night at the waterfront.
出去
Get out of my car.
Rosie·Larsen被杀当晚
The night Rosie Larsen was killed,
有人闯入了水岸项目地点
there was a break-in at the waterfront.
我们调查的人都牵涉其中
All our players are involved.
Janek·Kovarsky手下的混混
Janek Kovarsky's thug
闯入了市长的施工现场
breaks into the mayor's construction site.
项目经理Michael·Ames却没有因此起诉
Project manager Michael Ames chose not to press charges.
所以呢
So what?
重点在于, 我刚和Janek的手下谈话了
Here's the best part. I spoke to Janek's boy.
他说那晚Janek命他
Says he was given an order that night
溜进那里埋藏一具印第安人的尸体
to break in and bury some Indian bones.
他这次行动应该是受保护的
So Janek's boy, he was supposed to be protected.
他进入施工地点, 埋好尸体
He was gonna get in, bury the bones,
再出来, 里应外合
get out, inside job.
但是我们在第9辖区的兄弟
Except our boys at the 9th precinct,
没被收买♥♥, 逮捕了他
they weren't in on it. They arrested him.
我猜那伙人开始担心小家伙出♥卖♥♥♥他们
I'm guessing our players get scared their boy's gonna talk.
于是去赌场见了Nicole·Jackson
They head out to the casino to meet with Nicole Jackson.
Rosie·Larsen偷听到了他们的谈话
Rosie Larsen overhears the conversation.
引火上身
Gets herself killed.
队长
Lieu...
此案牵涉到高层
This goes all the way to the top.
环环相扣连到市政厅
This goes all the way to city hall.
市长为何要给自己的宝贝项目添乱
Why would the mayor sabotage his own project?
那是他竞选的关键
It's the cornerstone of his campaign.
Ames又为何要破坏
And why would Ames sabotage
这些年来他接手的最大的一个工程呢
the biggest construction project he's had in years?
除非他们都知道其他地方有利可图
Unless they both knew another payday'd come...
而且获利更多
and it'd be bigger.
队长, 你站错了边
You're on the wrong side lieutenant.
他们在利用你
They're using you.
给我她的心理医生的名字和电♥话♥
I need her psychiatrist's name and number.
你有的, 她档案里有
You've got it. It's in her file.
一起把这案子查个水落石出吧
Let's solve this case.
你看那个视频没
Have you seen that video?
什么视频
Uh, what video?
我的收件箱被那东西挤爆了
My in-box is flooded with this thing.
是今天早上录的
It's from the event this morning.
内容是你和这些孩子打篮球
It's you playing basketball with those kids.
点击率惊人
It's gone viral.
痊愈的机会
...Opportunity for healing.
我现在觉得每一次不幸
You see, I-I find that all adversity
都打开了通向过去的窗户
opens the past.
是你还是Jamie的作品
Is this your work or Jamie's?
都不是
Neither.
是路人用手♥机♥拍下, 发到网上的
Someone in the crowd took it on a phone and put it on the internet.
大家都爱你, Darren, 他们支持你
These people love you, Darren. They're rooting for you.
通过面对...
But by facing it...
怎么了
What's wrong?
这对我们很有利
This is good for us.
一个实习生发现的
An intern found it.
就在这里
In here.
昨晚是你最后离开的
You closed the office last night.
我让他来这里见我
I asked him to meet me here.
我以为
I thought...
我有他的把柄, 本希望能要挟住他
I hoped he would back off because of what I had on him.
继续
Go ahead.
上高中前的那个夏天, 他为我父亲工作
The summer before high school, he was working for my father.
那段时间一直待在我家
He was over at the house all the time.
他老找我问话
He'd ask me questions.
对我很感兴趣的样子
He seemed interested in me.
Gwen, 你不必告诉我的...
G-gwen, you don't have to tell me anything, you don't...
有一晚我们俩在客厅
One night we were in the living room alone.
爸爸在厨房♥
My dad was in the kitchen.
然后他靠过来
And he leaned over,
他...
And he...
那是我的初吻
That was my first kiss.
我那时14岁
I was 14 years old.
我太想帮你了, Darren
I want this so badly for you, Darren.
Gwen
Gwen...
真不明白
I don't get it.
我怎么就不会玩这游戏呢
how am I so bad at this game?
爸爸
Hi, dad.
要吃点东西吗
You want some food?
都闭上眼睛, 有惊喜
Everybody close your eyes. It's a surprise.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
好了, 睁眼
All right. Open them.
真可爱, 是给我们的吗
Sweet! Is it ours?
对, 就交给你们咯
Yeah. It's all yours.
但是别让它把家里弄得一团糟
Just don't let him make a mess in the house.
而且你们要给它喂食
Plus you got to feed him.
还要遛狗 -太棒了
You got to walk him. -This is awesome.
他只有一只眼睛
He only has one eye.
人家是海盗狗
Maybe it's a pirate dog.
它可真大 -可不是
He's huge! -Oh, yeah.
叫它什么好呢 -你会照顾它的吧
What should we name him? -You can take care of him, bud, right?
会的
Yeah.
太棒了
Yeah, awesome.
老天
Oh, my god!
尿尿了 -真恶心
Here we go! -Gross!
去拿纸巾, 快, 快
Go get paper towels. Quick, quick.
你按到他什么地方了吗
Did you press a button?
快, 把纸巾扔过来
Hurry. Toss them to me.
他流好多口水 -这里
He's so slobbery. -Here.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
就在这里, 这里
It's right there. Right there.
逗它玩的时候注意点
Hey, careful when you tickle him,
别让它在地毯上便便, 好吗
he don't shit on the carpet, all right?
真不敢相信我们能有自己的狗狗
I can't believe we got a dog.
我们发现Rosie遗体的时候
How Rosie's body was found...
没人能理解为什么会那样
It doesn't make sense.
凶手在树林子里追了她几个小时
Her killer chased her through the woods for hours.
毒打她
He beat her. It takes...
那是怎样的铁石心肠
determination...
充满了憎恨
hate to do that.
但她被抛入水里的时候还活着
But she was alive when she went in the water.
凶手这时却不忍♥心看着她最后走向死亡
The killer didn't want to see her eyes when she finally died.
为什么
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表