剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
她现在的身份是观察员
She's here as an observer.
把地板掀开
Tear up the floor.
上吧, 伙计们
Let's go, guys.
别担心, 酋长
Don't worry, chief.
一会儿一定给你还原
We'll put it back just the way we founded.
找出托梁的走向, 沿着墙壁
Find out which way those joists are going. Along the wall...
那个老混♥蛋♥说什么了
What did the old bag say?
这四年里会好好支持你吗
Say he'd support you in four years?
Darren, 怎么了
Darren, what's wrong?
我要你今晚召集所有
I want you to send all the
工作人员和志愿者去集♥会♥
staff and volunteers to the rally tonight.
我要发表一个重要声明
I have an important announcement to make.
好
Okay.
什么声明
What?
我要退出竞选
I'm withdrawing from the race.
这是在录整人节目还是什么
Please tell me I'm on hidden camera.
Adams和你说什么了
What did Adams say to you?
没什么, 退出是因为私事
Nothing. It's for personal reasons.
私事
Personal?
我们为这次选举倾尽全力废寝忘食
We have busted our ass 24/7 for this campaign.
少跟我说私事这种屁话, Darren
Don't give me that "personal" bullshit, Darren.
我曾企图自杀
I tried to kill myself.
就在Rosie·Larsen被害那晚
The night Rosie Larsen died, that's...
这就是那晚我所做的事
That's where I was.
他是怎么知道的
How did he find out?
这重要吗
Does it really matter?
我需要新的演讲稿
l need a new speech.
先等一下
Just wait a second. All right?
先想想
Let's think about this.
想什么, 怎么糊弄过去吗
Think about what? How to spin this?
没错 -Jamie
Yes. -Jamie.
就说你有点抑郁, 但是用药物控制住了
You suffer from depression, but you're on medication.
我认识个医生, 他可以帮你开个处方
And I know a doctor... he'll backlog a prescription,
伪造成你一直在服药的样子
make it look like you've taken it forever.
Jamie, 够了
Jamie, that's... that's enough.
我们不能现在放弃
We cannot walk away from this!
我们可以
Yes, we can.
Darren是对的
Darren's right.
这事不能被公开
This can't go public.
不然以后也没人会支持他
The voters would never support him.
他现在退出, 至少还有政♥治♥前途
He withdraws now, he still has a political future.
你说得对
You're right.
你俩都对
You're both right.
那就这样吧
So we're done.
Gwen
Gwen...
我想告诉你那晚的事
I want you to know about that weekend.
Darren, 你不用告诉我
Darren, you don't need to tell me anything.
听我说
Listen to me.
当我下去的时候
When I... when I went down there, I wasn't...
本没有打算做什么
I wasn't planning to do anything.
你不用为此感到羞愧
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
我们偶尔都会有那样的念头
We've all been there... one time or another.
那个房♥子本来是个惊喜
That house was gonna be a surprise...
给Mitch, 给孩子们
For Mitch, for the kids.
我想在Rosie毕业前给她一个后院
I wanted Rosie to have a backyard before she left.
她小时候从来没有过
She never had one growing up.
这是当爸的应该做的, 对吗
That's what a dad's supposed to do, right?
至少要照顾好自己的家人
Bottom line... take care of his family?
我们也在看♥房♥♥子
We were looking at houses, too.
我和Michael
Me and Michael.
是吗
Yeah?
我们本来要买♥♥♥房♥♥子的
We were gonna get our own place.
共同组建一个家庭
Start a family together.
他说我会是个好母亲
He said I'd make a good mother.
我们一起去看♥房♥♥
We looked at places together.
我猜这就是为什么俗话说
I guess that's why they say, you know,
人类一思考, 上帝就发笑
You want to make god laugh, tell him your plans.
瞧那只狗
Look at that dog.
加油, 用力拉
Come on... just keep pulling.
不用担心自己做了什么
Doesn't worry about what he's done.
不用后悔
Doesn't have regrets.
看着我们这一家
Sees this family.
不会觉得缺少了什么
It's not missing anyone.
好像本就该是这样的
It's perfect as it is.
如果我有什么不测
Anything happens to me,
我希望你来照顾孩子们
I want you to take care the boys.
你这是什么意思
Why would you say that?
不要说这种话, Stan
Don't say stuff like that, Stan.
你和他们处得很好, Terry
You're good with them, Ter.
你是天生的好母亲
You're a natural.
而且他们喜欢你
And they love you.
我得去办点事
Hey, I got to be someplace.
对了, 管他的
Oh, what the hell.
今晚带他们去拿糖果吧
Take 'em trick-or-treating tonight.
好了, 准备好了吗
Okay, you got it?
我很忙的
I have a very busy schedule.
你们到底搜完了没有
Are you almost done here... with your search?
搜查令还有10分钟就到期了
And your warrant runs out in about 10 minutes.
抱歉让你们失望了, 警探
Sorry to disappoint you, detectives.
结束了, Linden
It's over, Linden.
到此为止了
And that was it.
那是我们最后的希望
That was, like, our last hope.
这是什么
What's that?
房♥卡
It's the key card.
你私自拿走了
You swiped it?
那证物保管链就被破坏了
Well, what about chain of evidence?
你准备怎么办
What did you think we were gonna do,
等着西雅图警局慢慢查吗
walk into Seattle PD with it?
还是说我们自己开车把证据送去县里
We might as well drive it over to county ourselves,
或者更进一步, 当面交到市长手上
or better yet, we could hand it to the mayor in person.
算了吧, 醒醒
Come on. Wake up.
他们缴了我的警徽, 把你踢出这个案子
They took my badge, booted you off the case,
偷走我们的资料
stole our files.
我们只能靠自己了
We're on our own out here.
至少应该检验下房♥卡
We should at least get it tested.
那又能发现什么呢, Rosie的血迹吗
So we can find out what... it's Rosie's blood on it?
我们知道血迹就是Rosie的
We know it is.
不值得冒这个险
I'm not gonna risk it.
如果我们不用这张房♥卡, 那...
What, if we're not gonna use the card, I mean...
会用上的
We're gonna use it.
那我们拿着它去哪
So where we going with it?
我刚才看他们离开时的录像
I was just watching the footage after they left
发现了这个
when I saw this.
那是什么
What am I looking at?
我看不清
I can't see it.
是房♥卡
It's a key card...
市政厅的房♥卡
from city hall.
我
I...
我不知道是怎么漏掉的
I don't know how we missed it.
我起码把房♥间检查了20遍
I mean, I went over the room like 20 times.
你这个无可救药的蠢货
You moronic little bitch.
你知道你闯了多大祸吗
Do you realize what you've done?!
他们拿走了你的房♥卡
They've got your key card.
我记得你说过不会牵涉到我
I thought you said this couldn't come back to me.
不, 不, 已经着手在办了
No. No. I'm already on it.
查Larsen那件案子的队长是谁
Where's that lieutenant who's on the Larsen case?
有什么我能帮忙的吗, 市长先生
How can I be of assistance, Mr. Mayor?
那个女警探
That female detective.
她叫Linden, Sarah·Linden
Her name's Linden... Sarah Linden.
管她叫什么, 我要你限制她的行动
Whatever the hell it is, I want her off the streets.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表