剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
put him in the same car as Rosie Larsen's body.
如果你愿意的话, 谈话可以不做记录
We can talk off the record if you'd prefer.
什么
Yeah?
我跟他讲了你教我的话, 他挂了电♥话♥
So I told him what you said. He hung up on me.
到底是什么惊天大秘密
So, what's the big secret?
你迟早会得到一个独家消息
You get an exclusive one day.
有什么消息第一个通知我
And you owe me your firstborn.
好, 只要有的话, 谢谢你, Jill
Yeah, if only. Thank you, Jill.
是否安全删除硬盘信息
未找到操作系统
未找到操作系统
开饭了, 赶紧吃饭吧
Okay, chow time, let's eat.
去洗手, Tommy
Go wash your hands, Tommy.
听到我说的了吗
Did you hear what I said?
我已经洗过了
I already washed my hands.
好了好了, 有人肚子咕咕叫了吧
Okeydokey. Looks like somebody's hungry here.
闻起来像卷心菜
It smells like cabbage.
你应该庆幸是Terry阿姨做饭, 而不是我
Hey, be grateful your Aunt Terry's cooking and not me.
胳膊不许搁在桌子上
Get your elbows off the table.
妈妈去哪了
Where's mom?
去你外婆家了
She's at your grandma's.
Terry阿姨要在这里住几天
Aunt Terry's gonna stay here a couple days
让你妈妈休息一下
while your ma gets some rest.
Denny, 你喜欢吃白菜卷吧
Denny, you like Golumpki, don't you?
她什么时候回家
When's she coming home?
你说够了吧, 坐下吃饭
Hey, enough talking already. Sit down and eat.
Tommy
Tommy!
他大量失血, 情况很危险
He's lost a lot of blood and his condition is critical,
但总算挺过了手术
but he survived the surgery.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
子弹打穿了小肠, 切断了他的脊髓
A bullet pierced his small bowel and transected his spinal cord.
胸部以下神经功能完全丧失
He's lost all nerve function below the lower thoracic level.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
腰部高位截瘫
He's paralyzed from the waist down.
已经给他上了大量麻药
Now, he's heavily sedated at the moment,
预计几个小时内都不会醒过来
so I don't expect he'll be awake for another few hours.
但是如果他醒过来后
But it'd be nice when he wakes up
有亲人在旁会很好
that there's some family there for him.
Jamie -出去
Jamie. -Get out.
出去
Get out.
走这边
Right through here.
警官, 督查让你过去
Hey, sir, captain wants to see you.
现在吗
Right now?
你是值11点到6点的班吗
Hey. You working the 11:00 to 6:00 shift?
你想怎样, Ray
What do you want, Ray?
我们一群人正准备点中餐, 你来吗
Me and the guys are ordering Chinese. You in?
你们这些家伙就吃些
That's all you guys eat
傅满洲那套加了味精的小吃拼盘什么的
is that Fu Manchu pupu platter MSG crap.
难道你的双份芝士汉堡不要肉就是有机的
And your "double cheeseburgers, hold the meat" is organic?
至少里面有点蔬菜吧
At least it's got some vegetables in it.
哈你个头
Ha ha ha. What?
里面有莴笋, 西红柿和酱菜
It's got lettuce, tomatoes, pickles...
酱菜不是蔬菜
Pickles are not vegetables.
明明是, 你说什么呢
Pickles are vegetables. What the hell you talking about...
有枪
Gun!
他抢了我的枪, 别开枪
He got my gun! Don't shoot!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
Belko, 把枪放下
Belko! Put the gun down!
我要回家
I want to go home!
别开枪, 把枪放下
Don't shoot! Put the gun down!
把枪放下, Belko
Put the gun down, Belko!
我要回家
I want to go home!
把枪放下, Belko
Put the gun down, Belko.
你说过我能回家的
You said I could go home.
你能回家的
You're gonna go home.
你撒谎
You lied!
把枪放下, Belko, 放下
Put the gun down, Belko! Put the...
Belko, 不不不不
Belko! No, no, no, no, no!
我们的司法体制不允许报复行为
There is no room for vigilantism in our justice system.
但我仍然认为我们应该向
However, I believe that our sympathies
Larsen一家致以同情
should go out to the Larsen family
失去一个女儿
Losing a daughter...
Abani, 麻烦你解释一下
Abani. You want to tell me
为何《每日纪实报》的记者会有我的姓名和电♥话♥
why a reporter from the "Daily record" has my name and number?
别紧张
Relax.
别紧张 -对
Relax?! -Yeah.
你是在玩我吗, 老兄
Listen, are you playing me, man?
如果真是这样, 我发誓会把你们俩都供出来
I swear to god, if you are, I'll take you both out.
你别紧张, 冷静, 好吗
Just relax. Calm down, okay?
把她给我除掉
Just get her off my back!
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表