剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Save the eloquence for your next candidate.
去你的
Screw you.
说得好, 都发泄出来吧
That's right. Let it out.
让我也听听你都憋了些什么话在心里
Let's hear what really goes on up there.
你知道有多少人还相信着你
Do you know how many people believe in you...
指望着你
depend on you?
我花了整整十年的时间
I have spent the last 10 years of my life
风餐露宿
living out of my car,
废寝忘食, 为你努力奋斗
working 24/7, fighting for you.
把那些话写进简历, 另谋高就吧
So put it on your resume and get out.
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
你都不参选了还怎么解雇我
You can't fire me if you're not running.
活个人样出来吧Jamie, 别跟着我耽误工夫
Get a life, Jamie. I'm not it.
我是为你好
Hey, I'm doing you a favor.
走吧, 出去, 找个妞玩玩
Go on, go out, get laid for a change.
给Gwen打电♥话♥吧, 听说她现在单身
Call Gwen. I hear she's available.
你个杂种
You son of a bitch.
最近你住哪里, Sarah
So, where is home these days, Sarah?
我很好
I'm covered.
没回答我的问题
Uh, didn't answer the question.
我说我挺好的, Regi
I said I'm good, Regi.
回想起来, 差不多从你刚能说话
You realize we've been having this conversation
我们就总是讨论这问题
practically since you could speak.
要不那么执着就不是我了
I'm nothing if not consistent.
经历这些, Jack没事吧
And how is Jack taking all this?
他很好
He's fine.
那你呢, 这些天还有空吃饭睡觉吗
And how about you? Are you remembering to do things like eat and sleep?
Regi, 我来找你是因为公务
Regi, I'm here on business.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我需要一个寄养孩子的档案
I need the file on an ex-foster kid.
名叫Alexi·Giffords
His name's Alexi Giffords.
不可能, 抱歉
Not gonna happen. Sorry.
他今年20岁, 已经成年了
He's 20. He's an adult.
和年龄无关
It doesn't matter.
拜托了, Sarah
Come on, Sarah.
你会愿意有人翻出你的档案一探究竟吗
How would you like somebody poking around in your file?
如果能帮助破获一起凶杀案, 我会接受的
If it solved a murder, I'd be fine with it.
Stan
Stan.
这是什么
What's this?
那得问你
You tell me.
你说那是个死胡同
You said it was a dead end,
说跟Rosie没关系
that it had nothing to do with Rosie.
我把"Beau Soleil"清理了, 怎么了
I cleaned out Beau Soleil. So what?
你干了什么
What did you do?
你对她干了什么
What do you do to her?
你对Rosie干了什么
What do you do to Rosie?!
你们能相信这人吗
You believe this guy?
17年过去了, 他又来找到我
After 17 years, he comes here,
既伸手要钱, 又要求我保护他家人
Asks for money, for my protection.
我鼎力相助, 结果得到了什么
And I give it, and what do I get?
无端指控
Accusations.
你对Rosie干了什么
What did you do to Rosie?
如果我是你, 我会忘了Rosie的事
I were you, I'd forget this business with Rosie.
此事已经让你忘记了到底谁才是最重要的
It's making you forget who's important in your life,
比如你还活着的孩子们
like the children you still have.
我是Holder警探, 警号♥4592
This is Detective Holder, badge number 4592.
请求协助追踪
I'm calling in a 320.
所有单位注意, 追踪对象为20岁上下的白种男子
All units, request to locate a caucasian male, early 20s,
身着棕色毛衣及蓝色牛仔裤
wearing a brown sweater, blue jeans,
向北部哈得孙方向逃走了
heading north on Hudson.
你是Regi的朋友
You Regi's friend?
这地方还好找吧
Any trouble finding the place?
好找, 我对这一代很熟
No. I'm familiar with it.
气球颜色变了, 以前是红的
They changed the color of the balloons. They used to be red.
应该给那些没被收养的孩子们
They should give them to the kids who don't get adopted.
你有Alexi的档案吗
Do you have Alexi's file?
我见到他时他才4岁
He came to me when he was 4.
是个可爱的小男孩
He was a sweet boy.
我以为能够与他好好相处下去
He was one of the ones I thought was gonna make it.
他妈妈把他遗弃在教堂的台阶上
Mom abandoned him on the steps of a church.
是个少女, 无能力抚养
Teenage mom, unstable.
4号♥门, Alexi·Giffords
Apartment four. Alexi Giffords.
Alexi总是在寄宿家庭之间进进出出
Alexi was in and out of foster homes.
他13岁时被Giffords家收养
He was adopted by the Giffords family when he was 13.
在那家待到16岁
Stayed with them till he was 16.
后来关系不和, 他离家出走了
The situation imploded, and he ran away.
再后来找到了他, 送进了少管所
The system caught him, threw him if juvenile hall.
差不多那时起我就没他的消息了
And that's around the time that I lost track of him.
他的生父呢
What about his biological father?
在Alexi还小的时候生父就遇害了
Dad was killed when Alexi was little,
他妈妈差不多就是那时遗弃他的
around the time that his mom gave him up.
所以Alexi·Giffords并非他的本名
So he wasn't born Alexi Giffords.
而是养父母给他起的名字 -是的
That's his adoptive name. -That's right.
他的本名叫什么
And what about his birth name?
Michaelski
Michaelski.
什么
What?
他的生母叫Monica·Krol
His birth mother is Monica Krol.
他的生父在记录上应该是叫
His father's listed as...
Piotr·Michaelski
Piotr Michaelski.
知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
你这是咎由自取
You got what you deserved.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表