剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Like he died doing?
至少他的表现得像个男人
Least he went out like a man.
我该走了
I got to go,
得给孩子们做晚餐
figure out dinner for the boys.
说到孩子
Speaking of,
我的人看见你儿子Tommy
one of my guys saw your boy Tommy at school...
在学校被人打
kids beating on him,
用他姐姐的事情嘲笑他
teasing him about his sister.
我觉得应该告诉你
Thought you should know.
学校怎么样
How was school?
是吗, 真好
Yeah? That's great.
他很好, 我正和他在一起呢
He's good. I'm with him right now.
好, 我会转告他的
Okay, I'll tell him.
Jack, 我得挂了
Listen, Jack, I got to go.
好, 拜拜
OK. Bye.
有4间房♥, 邮箱上没有名字, 也没人在家
There's four units, no names on the mailboxes, nobody home.
我们去系统里查查他的寄养资料吧
Let's go hit up the DCS for his foster file,
看他有没有亲属
see if he's got any relatives.
不行, 寄养资料是非公开的
No, you can't. Foster records are sealed.
除非Alexi让我们看
Only way we could get a look is if Alexi lets us.
我想上厕所
Yo, I got to piss.
Rosie喜欢她爸一样的坏小子
So, Rosie likes bad boys like her father.
我不相信她知道Stan的过去
I don'buy that she knew about Stan's past.
他不可能告诉她
There's no way that he told her.
是基因的问题
It's in the DNA...
继承老爸的阴暗面之类的
You know, the sins of the father and all that.
这你是在杂♥志♥读到的吗
Did you read that in O magazine?
Alexi现在可能已经启程去阿♥拉♥斯加了
I mean, Alexi could have taken off for Aaska by now.
不该叫他逃跑者
He's not a runner.
每家两年
Two years in each home?
有很长时间能用来计划
That's plenty of time to figure out
离家的方法, 时间, 目的地
how, when, and where you're gonna bolt.
那他是什么
So what is he?
计划者
A planner.
我们谁都没有料到这个结局, Darren
This isn't how either of us imagined this ending, Darren.
只能感叹世事无常了
Funny how life can turn on a dime.
我不准备浪费我的或你的时间
I'm not gonna waste my time or yours
来为你感到遗憾
feeling sorry for you.
你会康复的
You will come back from this.
等到那时, 这一切对你都是如虎添翼
When you do, it'll only add to your appeal.
我想让你知道
And I want you to know...
打从心底里说
from the bottom of my heart...
我是一定会支持你的
I'm gonna be pulling for you.
我说话算话
My offer still stands.
4年以后, 你有我的全力支持
Four years from now, you got my full support.
那只不过会让你良心上好受点吧
Won't that just ease your conscience?
我一直在疑虑
I've been wondering.
是什么让警♥察♥如此确定是我杀了那女孩
What made the police so certain I killed that girl?
他们不告诉我
They won't tell me.
但我定会查个清楚
But I will find out.
我说话算话, Darren
Offer still stands, Darren.
你还真敢跑到这里来
You got a lot of nerve coming here.
不必无理, Jamie, 我正准备走
No need to be rude, Jamie. I'm just leaving.
你的实力大家有目共睹, 孩子
You ran a solid campaign, son.
Gwen自食其力了, 我相信你也会
Gwen landed on her feet. I'm sure you will, too.
你和那家伙怎么样了
So what's up with you and that fed?
那个Tom和你是搞上了还是怎么
You and that Tom waits wannabe ever hook up or what?
喔唷, Linden约了炮♥友♥
Oh, snap. Linden rocked a booty call.
请拨1900找Linden
Dial 1-900-Linden.
号♥码位数都不够
That's not even enough numbers.
这招真狡猾, Linden
That's pretty slick, Linden...
把那个小家伙送进少管所
that candy-bar move in juvie.
他们把他换进去, 就像交易钱一样
They trade them in there. It's like money.
似曾相识的感觉
Did seem familiar.
那是我毕业以后接的第一个案子
It was my first job I worked out of the academy.
是吗
That right?
是
Yeah.
我记得你说过你在寄养家庭的时候
I thought you said you were a runner, back in the day,
也经常离家出走
when you were in that foster home.
我没说 -你说了
I didn't say that. -Yeah, you did.
你说你每六个月就会逃跑一次
You said you bolted every six months.
这样就讲通了
Well, makes sense,
一次又一次逃离Sonoma什么的
you know, with Sonoma and everything.
怎么了, 我只是在找话和你聊
What? I'm just making conversation
反正我们在这也没事干
since we're wasting our time here anyway.
你说得对, 真是浪费时间, 下车
You're right. This is a waste of time. Get out.
别这样啊, Linden
Come on, Linden.
来真的
For real?
我一个人在这里做什么
What am I supposed to do out here?
做你的工作
Your job.
叫辆车, 睁大眼睛找Alexi
Call in for a car and keep your eyes open for Alexi.
拜托, 好吧
Hey, come on. Yeah, all right.
至少我们的关系正常了
Least we're back to normal.
Tommy
Tommy.
Tommy
Tommy!
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我开车经过, 你怎么样
I was driving by. How's it going?
那些男孩, 他们说Rosie的闲话了吗
Those boys... they saying stuff about Rosie?
过来
Hey. Come here.
那些孩子, 他们很蠢, 听到了吗
Those kids... they're stupid, you hear?
他们不知道自己在说什么
They don't know what they're saying.
明白吗
You hear me?
很好
Good.
下次他们中有谁欺负你, 你该怎么做
Now, next time one of them picks on you, what are you gonna do?
不理他们
I'm gonna walk away.
不
No.
我要你揍他们
I want you to hit him.
那样他们才会接受教训
The only way they'll learn.
你抓住最壮的那位, 狠狠揍他
You pick the biggest guy, and hit him hard.
你的目标是鼻梁
You aim for the bridge of the nose, okay?
听懂了吗
You hear me?
喂
Hello?
哪位
Who is this?
是谁
Who is it?
打错了
It's a wrong number.
Jasper, 过来, 吃晚饭了
Jasper, come on. Dinner's ready.
来看看这个
Hey, check this out.
我查看了粉丝邮件
I was going through fan mail.
找到了这个
Found this...
"乔治华盛顿卡弗"寄来的慰问卡片
"Get well" card from George Washington Carver.
就是鸽点灯塔的那所小学
That's the elementary school in Pigeon Point.
奇弗太太的四年级班
Mrs. Cheever's fourth-grade class.
真不敢相信那个老女人还在教书
God, I can't believe that old bag is still teaching.
我当年去那里时, 她就已经老态龙钟了
She looked like a mummy when I was there.
我们在02年不是让她班里的同学去装信封
Didn't we use her class to stuff envelopes
来获取住房♥补贴吗
for subsidized housing back in '02?
我知道你在干什么, 没用的
I know what you're doing. It won't work.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
我想让你起草一份声明
I want you to draft a statement.
我要退出竞选
I'm withdrawing from the race.
昨天, 你还说你想
Yesterday, you said you wanted to...
我不在乎我以前说过什么, 去办就是
I don't care what I said. Just do it.
好
Okay.
那商量下演讲怎么措辞吧
Let's talk about the speech.
是声明, 你去宣布 -随便你
Statement. You'll be reading it. -Whatever.
我只想搞清楚怎么开口
I just want to be clear on what I'm telling them.
我知道Richmond议员保证过会为你们奋斗
I know that Councilman Richmond told you he'd fight for you,
不让老Lesley·Adams获得连任
make sure old Lesley Adams didn't get four more years
不任其为所欲为
of free and clear access up your collective asses.
但想不到吧, 议员那都是信口胡言
But guess what, folks... the councilman lied.
把这口才留给下一个候选人吧
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表