剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
市长先生 -明天就是选举了
Mr. Mayor... -I've got an election tomorrow.
不能有任何流言蜚语
I can't afford any more nonsense.
她已经被停职, 由医生看护她
She's been suspended, released into a doctor's care.
我已经尽我所能了
I've done everything I can possibly do.
你可以逮捕她
You can arrest her.
以假冒警♥察♥的名义
Impersonating an officer.
警局副局长提前退休了
Deputy commissioner's retiring early.
那岗位正需要你这样的人才
I'm sure we could use a man of your judgment.
打开无线电
Turn up the radio.
什么
What?
打开警务无线电, 声音开大点
The damn police radio. Turn it up.
死者已被运走
The victim was transported already.
怎么回事, Linden
What the hell, Linden?
收到, 请告知路线
Copy that. Show us en route...
换个台
Scan the channels.
嫌犯正在15大街往南行驶
We've got eyes on the suspect heading south on 15th street.
收到, 人员已经到位, 完毕
Copy that. We're in position. Over.
他们派了队伍跟踪我们
They got a surveillance team on us?
长官, Linden和Holder甩开了我们小队
Sir, Linden and Holder dropped our team.
但我们定位了Linden的电♥话♥
But we pinged Linden's cellphone.
她在中心塔
She's on the downtown tower.
把我的车开过来
Get me my car.
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
我知道, 好吗, 我赶时间
Yeah, I know, okay? I'm hurrying.
不
No.
这下可好
Perfect.
快发动起来
Come on!
Janek知道了
Janek knows.
他知道了
He knows.
你听到了吗, 听到了就点头
You hear me? Nod your head.
很好, 现在你快走
Good. Now, you run. You run.
如果再回西雅图
If you ever come back to Seattle...
我就杀了你
I will kill you.
如果你想杀我, 我早就死了
If you wanted to do this, I'd be dead already.
我承认我错了
I can admit my mistakes.
我看错你了, Stan
I was wrong about you, Stan.
杀人违背你的本性
It's not in your nature to kill.
我不是Stan
I'm not Stan.
这一枪是为了我父亲
This is for my father.
最后一天
One more day!
最后一天
One more day!
最后一天
One more day!
感谢各位的到来
Thank you all for coming out.
今夜的西雅图真是美不胜收
It's actually a beautiful night in Seattle.
Richmond
Yeah, Richmond!
对你们所有人
For all of you...
所有拿出真心为我而战的人
Who've put your heart and soul into this fight,
我只是想说, 我们已经获得了胜利
I just want you to know that we've already succeeded.
我们已经在人♥民♥面前揭露了
We have exposed, for all eyes to see,
政♥治♥小丑Lesley·Adams的软弱
the weakness of the political machine of Lesley Adams.
我强调一遍, 他的日子到头了
Let me be clear... his time is up.
行了吧, Sarah, 到此为止了
Come on, Sarah. It's over.
你派了多少人跟踪我们
How many units you got stalking us?
别管闲事, Holder
Stay out of this, Holder.
现在有人打家劫舍
Hope some old lady gets robbed right now
估计都没人去管了
and nobody's responding.
我这样也是为你考虑, Linden
I'm trying to make this easy on you, Linden.
别再跟我斗了
No need for drama here.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what that is?
你从哪找到的
Where'd you get that?
Wapi Eagle赌场10楼那个毛坯房♥里
Unfinished room on the 10th floor of the Wapi Eagle Casino.
现在有真凭实据了, 队长
It's not a theory anymore, lieutenant.
Rosie遇害那天晚上出现在那屋里的人
Whoever was in that room that night Rosie died
就在市政厅
works here.
明天就是选举日了
Election's tomorrow.
也许Adams市长能赢, 但未必稳操胜券
Maybe Mayor Adams wins. Maybe Richmond does.
是Richmond帮我们调查的赌场
He's the one that got us into the casino.
新官上任三把火
New regime, gonna want to do some housecleaning,
市长的势力总要清洗掉的
purge the department of the mayor's people.
到了你该做选择的时候了
It's time for you to decide
选错了可吃不了兜着走
whether you want a boot on your ass.
就算你们是对的
Look... even if you're right,
我也没法收手了
I can't call this off.
那就别碍事
Then get out of my way.
在不断前行的过程中
As we move forward,
为表达对这座城市愈加彰显的热爱
we can show our love for this great city
我们坚定原则, 永不消沉
by not giving up our principles, our enthusiasm.
哪怕现在, 天不随人愿
Even though now may not be our time.
大家都知道
Most of you know
我最近遇到了点司法上的麻烦
I had a little brush with the law recently
但是最终能够免于追究
and that I was exonerated.
对于此事的详情, 你们都不了解
Well, you haven't heard the full story.
他要干什么
What's he doing?
不知道
I don't know.
我最终获释是因为我有不在场证明
I was released because I had an alibi,
同时跟检察官办公室有一项协议
the details of which were sealed as part of an agreement
不公开不在场证明的内容
I made with the District Attorney's Office.
但在明天西雅图市民选举之前
But before Seattle votes tomorrow,
我认为你们有权利知道真♥相♥
I think it only fair... you should hear the truth.
你得阻止他, 他是在自毁前程
You got to stop him. He's throwing away his career.
那是他的选择, Jamie
It's his choice, Jamie.
Rosie·Larsen遭到残杀那天晚上
On the night of Rosie Larsen's... brutal death,
我在Tacoma市
I was in Tacoma.
一家快捷酒店里
I was staying at a bed-and-breakfast
我和我已故的妻子曾经在那里住过
where I had stayed with my late wife.
我无法入睡, 就出来散散心
I couldn't sleep, so I took a walk.
我漫不经心的走着
I didn't even realize quite where I was headed
走到了大桥上
until I got to the bridge.
正好是当年
It was the spot
我向我妻子求婚的地方
on which I'd asked my wife to marry me...
那是整整10年前
10 years ago that very night.
我低头看着漆黑的水面
And as I looked down into the dark waters...
想着本来应有的和她在一起的幸福
I imagined the life that we could have lived together.
这时候心里的凄楚
And I allowed bitterness...
和悲伤让我失去了理智
and pain and grief to overcome me.
我跳了下去
And I jumped.
我之前提起过一个叫泰德·Wright的人
I've spoken before about a man named Ted Wright.
他在一场生产事故中失去了一条腿
A man who lost his leg in a freak accident in a factory,
也失去了他的一切, 但仍有勇气
lost... everything but who found inside himself
继续生活, 继续奋斗
the will to live, to move on.
但我不是他
Well, I'm not that man.
对我来说
For me...
在我跳下大桥之后
For me, the will came on the way down.
才找到那种勇气
It... it was not mine.
那种最深处的, 最本能的勇气
It was something deep and instinctual inside of me.
在我快要坠入水中的时候才苏醒过来
By the time I hit the water, it had woken up.
我想要生存
And it wanted to live.
不仅生存, 还要挣扎奋斗
And not just to live, but to fight.
发现疑犯车辆
We've got eyes on the suspect's car...
牌照为, 华盛顿6775C1
Washington plate 6-7-7-5-charlie-1.
我意识到并不只有我遇到过这样的困境
And I know I am not alone.
每个人都有过想要放弃的关头
Every one of us has stood on that bridge...
或多或少
one time or another.
事业上的挫折, 身体上的打击
Lay-offs, lost health coverage,
生活的不顺
dwindling opportunities.
有时候自暴自弃的愿望竟是那样强烈
Some days the temptation is just so strong to give up.
但是我们还是会继续走下去
And yet you keep showing up...
为了事业
for your jobs...
为了家人
your families...
为了朋友
your communities.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表