剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Don't you worry. Best money you'll ever spend.
是啊, 我可下血本了呢, Freddy
Yeah. I just blew my wad, Freddy.
是本尼, 混♥蛋♥
It is Benny, asshole.
好吧, 本尼
All right, Benny boy.
我的警徽和配枪
My badge and my gun.
一路顺风, 警探
Have a safe trip back, detective.
咱俩一样, 宝贝
You and me both, baby.
稍等一下
Hold the door, please.
点烟用的
For your cigarettes.
不用, 我有打火机, 谢谢
Nah, I got a lighter. Thanks.
希望Rosie能找回她的背包
I hope Rosie's finally got her backpack okay.
什么, 等等
What? Wait!
西雅图
BB发型设计中心
西雅图
BB发型设计中心
西雅图
BB发型设计中心
明天早上11点
明天早上11点
明天早上11点
听说你想热闹热闹
Heard you were looking for a party.
Holder, 你在哪
Holder, where are you?
Nicole·Jackson和他的手下在追查我
Nicole Jackson and her goons are chasing me off the island,
如果你还在赌场, 赶快离开那里
so if you're still in the casino, you've got to get out of there.
真恶心
Yuck.
还好吧, 没那么糟糕
Come on, now. It's not that bad.
爸爸, 我要做一个蜘蛛侠南瓜
Hey, dad, mine's gonna be a spider,
和蜘蛛侠戴的那个一样
like the one on spider-man.
真不错, 小子
That's great, buddy.
我把桌子清理干净了
I moved all the crap off the table.
不知道这纸条有用没
I didn't know if this was important.
没有, 就是来了几个人, 想要点东西
Nah, just a couple people come by, wanting something.
每个人都是那样, 是吗
Them and everybody else, right?
警♥察♥又来了吗
Were they policemen, too?
什么
What?
昨天在学校警♥察♥和Terry阿姨谈话了
The police talked to aunt Terry at school yesterday.
那两个警♥察♥就是缠着我问问题
Those two cops just bugging me with their questions.
完全是浪费时间
A waste of time.
应该把手放里面
You got to put your hand in there.
等等, 问了些什么
Wait. Questions about what?
没什么, 就是...
Nothing. Just...
你知道的
You know.
他们以为发现了, 我不知道, 没什么
Thinking they got their... I don't know. Nothing.
孩子们, 回房♥间去
Boys, go to your room.
可是, 爸爸, 我还没 -快点
But, dad, I'm not even... -Now!
他们问了你什么
What did they ask you about?
Michael, 我男友
Michael. My boyfriend.
赶我走的那个
The one who kicked me out.
你男友和Rosie是什么关系
What does your boyfriend have to do with Rosie?
看着我
Look at me.
他是... Jasper的爸爸
He's... Jasper's father.
什么
What...
你男友和Rosie是什么关系
Does your boyfriend have to do with Rosie?
我和他
Me and him...
是通过
met...
"Beau Soleil"相遇的
...through Beau Soleil.
对不起
I'm sorry.
应该告诉你的, 但是我很害怕
I should have told you, but I was scared.
我不知道Rosie会和"Beau Soleil"有什么关系
I didn't know that Rosie had anything to do with that.
我从没告诉过她关于"Beau Soleil"的事
I never told her about Beau Soleil,
我发誓 -你走
I swear. -You need to leave.
我什么都不知道
You know, I-I don't know.
你走
You need to leave.
我, 这根本说不通
I'm s... it doesn't make sense to me.
Rosie绝对不会做那种事的
Because Rosie would never do anything like that.
她就上过一次那个网站, 仅此而已
She just went on the website once, that's it.
滚出我家
Get out of my house!!
好的, 没问题, Ray
Yeah, that's fine, Ray.
但是现在, 我需要你帮我查出
But right now, I need you to find out everything you can
Wapi Eagle赌场附近那块墓地的所有信息
about the burial grounds near point yubec on the Wapi reservation.
去查就行了好吗
Will you just do it?!
离我儿子远点
Hey, get away from my son!
别紧张, Linden警探, 别紧张
Easy, detective Linden, easy.
你们是谁, 怎么知道我的名字
Who are you? How do you know my name?
我是米勒警官, 这是弗林警官
I'm officer Miller. This is officer Flynn.
我们是儿童保护署的
We're with Child Protective Services.
我们要监督你的住处
We need to inspect your place of residence.
这是你现在的住所, 对吗
This is your current place of residence, isn't it?
为什么, 你们来做什么
Why? Why are you here?
我们的办公室接到了一个电♥话♥
Our offices received a call
指控你对儿子疏于管教
alleging neglect of your minor son.
我们过来调查那些指控
We're here to investigate those charges
并和Jack谈谈
and speak to Jack.
进去, Jack
Get inside, Jack.
别这样, Linden女士
You don't want to do that, Ms. Linden.
不是吧
Really?
慢点, 大块头
No, easy there, thunderheart.
我们还没对暗号♥呢
We don't got a safety word yet.
你们弄错了好不好, 我是警♥察♥
Yo, you got this all wrong. Man, I'm a cop.
在这里不是
Not here you ain't.
给你们老大打个电♥话♥吧, 把误会说清楚
Just call your boss, and we'll straighten this out.
老大想见见你
Chief wants to see you.
看, 我一直说什么来着
See, that's what I've been telling y'all.
说清楚不就什么事都没有了吗
We're just gonna fire up the peace pipe and figure this out.
对吧
Okay?
请你待在屋子的这一侧
I need you to stay on this side of the room
不许和你儿子交流
and not talk to your son.
你把你的幼子留在这里无人看管有多久了
You left your minor son here unsupervised for how many hours?
三四个小时吧
Three or four.
他已经13岁了, 不是小孩子了
He's 13 years old. He's not a child.
你的屋子多久没打扫了
How long has your room been in this state?
我叫他别让服务员进来的
I told him not to let the maid in.
你为何这样做
Why didn't you want your son to let the maid in?
你需要到局里接受一次正式讯问
You'll need to come downtown for a formal interview.
法官会综合考虑
A judge will then make an initial ruling
Jack的陈述, 你的陈述, 以及关于
taking into account Jack's statement, your statement,
健康, 安全, 居住条件的报告做出初步的裁决
my reporonon health, safety, living conditions.
裁决
A ruling?
关于你是否适合继续监护你的儿子
On whether your son will remain in your care,
Linden女士
Ms. Linden.
妈妈, 我得去趟厕所
Mom, I got to go to the bathroom.
不行
No.
但我真的想去
But I really got to go.
去吧
Go on.
我得接个电♥话♥, 马上回来
Oh. I need to take this call. I'll be... back in a second.
我是Linden警探, 什么事
This is Detective Linden. What is it?
你不该跑出来的, Jack
You shouldn't have done that, Jack.
不是个好主意, 真是疯了
This isn't a good idea. This is crazy.
Jack
Jack?
别碰我
Get off of me!
对不起, Jack, 对不起
I'm sorry, Jack. I'm sorry.
别碰我, 别理我行吗
Leave me alone! Just leave me alone!
好的, 对不起
Okay. I'm sorry.
别理我
Leave me alone!
对不起, Jack
I'm sorry, Jack.
首先, 我要说的是
I'd first like to say
我的医生批准我继续参加竞选
my doctors have cleared me to continue my campaign.
明天我就将离开医院
I'll be leaving the hospital tomorrow,
我的健康问题不再是我前进的障碍
and my health will not be an issue going forward,
虽然可能走路会慢一点
although I may move a bit more slowly.
我知道你们有很多问题
I know you have a lot of questions,
我都会据实回答
all of which I will, uh... I will answer.
但此时此刻, 我最关心的问题
But right now, my main concern
是至今仍未结案的Rosie·Larsen遇害一案
is the unsolved murder of Rosie Larsen.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表