剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
无聊事吗
or something lame like that?
听着,我不是一只白老鼠
Look, I'm not a rat.
如果那是你想要的,
So if that's what you're expecting,
我可帮不上忙
I mean, I'm not gonna help you.
你为什么离开呢
Why did you leave?
你们还需要别的什么吗
You ladles want anything else?
不用了
Um... no.
再吃我就要吐了
I'm gonna puke if I eat anything else.
不用了, 结账吧
No, just the check.
嗨
Hey.
我也住在那家旅馆
I'm staying at the motel, too,
就在泳池楼上, 214房♥
and I'm... I'm just above the pool, and I'm in room 214.
如果你有什么需要的话
If you need anything.
另外我可能会来这里吃晚饭
And I'm probably gonna be back here for dinner. I guess.
我男友应该已经回去了, 所以...
My boyfriend's probably back by new, so...
再见了
I'll see ya.
好
Okay.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
你气色不错, Eve
You look great, Eve.
谢谢
Thanks.
坐吧
Sit down.
我时间不多
I don't have much time.
老样子, 两杯低卡咖啡
It's the usual... two sweet'n lows.
我以为你不一定会来呢
I wasn't sure you'd come.
你开玩笑吧
What, are you kidding?
在失去联♥系♥那么多年之后吗
After so many years of radio silence?
我怎么会错过呢
Why would I miss this?
Kurt怎么样
How's Kurt?
你真的想知道吗
You really want to know?
不
No.
就别说客套话了
Then let's not do that.
检察官办公室很适合你
DA's office suits you.
我喜欢那份工作
I love it.
比起从政, 能获得更多满足感
It's a lot more satisfying than politics.
我确实卓有成绩
I actually really make a difference.
我想也是
I'm sure you do.
你还是一心扑在工作上吗, Jamie
Are you still married to your job, Jamie?
还是聊聊你吧
Let's talk about you.
你的工作
Your work.
检察官办公室还在因
DA's office still taking heat
撤消对Darren的起诉而被围攻吗
for dropping charges against Darren?
你想怎样, Jamie
What do you want, Jamie?
你的烧退了吗
You don't have a fever anymore?
好的, 太好了
Good. That's great.
我一会儿就到家了, 会尽快的
Uh, I'll be home soon. Just as soon as I can.
好的
Okay.
要来根烟吗
You want a smoke?
Mnh-mnh.
确定不要吗
You sure you don't want a cigarette?
Holder
Holder.
你再抽烟只是时间问题
It's just a matter cf time before you're back In the fold.
Linden, 你该有点自己的生活
You know, Linden, you should live a little.
不抽烟可不代表我不生活
Smoking isn't how I define living.
好吧
All right.
不过别因为你状态不佳...
Just don't go all "falling down" on me
就拿我撒气
'cause you can't get your fix.
你儿子怎么样了
So, how's little man?
已经好些了
He's better.
他可能只是想逃学
He's probably just trying to dodge school.
明天有数学考试
He has an algebra quiz tomorrow.
你应该让他打电♥话♥给我
You should tell him to call me.
我上次得了优秀呢
Since I aced algebra last time.
好了
All right.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
打电♥话♥给警局,
Hmm? I'm gonna call the station.
叫他们派辆车过来
Have the unis send over a car.
你去看看Jack吧, 这里交给我了
You go check up on Jack. I got this.
我会确保Alexi待在市内的
I'll make sure Alexi doesn't leave town.
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
从来都不担心
I never do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Jack
Jack.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我来的时候他都烧到43度了
He had 103 fever when I got here.
你到哪去了
Where were you?
你得离开
You have to go.
你这里什么都没有, 连个温度计都没
You got nothing here, not even a thermometer.
到底怎么回事, Sarah
What the hell is going on, Sarah?
也许是你不知道去哪里找
Maybe you didn't know where to lock
因为你不住在这里
because you don't live here!
住在这里的是我和我儿子
I do. I live here with my son.
你把这叫生活吗
You call this living?
我不想和你吵架
Look. I don't want to fight with you,
是Jack给我打了电♥话♥
but Jack's been calling me.
他很害怕, 烧得糊里糊涂
He's scared, confused...
你让律师给我打电♥话♥恐吓我
You had a lawyer call me and threaten me!
我只是想成为他生活的一部分, 好吗
All I want is to be a part of his life, okay?
是时候了
It's time.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我是Sarah·Linden警探
This ls Detective Sarah Linden.
我需要一个小队来米卡大道392号♥
I need a unit at 392 McCarl Avenue.
上帝, Sarah
Jesus, Sarah...
告诉过你, 如果你再靠近儿子, 我就逮捕你
I told you if you ever came near my son I'd have you arrested.
我马上走
I'm going.
好吗, 我马上走
Okay? I'm leaving.
行动取消, 对, 取消
Cancel it. No. C-cancel it.
你对那个死去的女孩, 比你亲儿子还要关心
You care more about that dead girl than you do about your own son.
开车, 别回头
Don't turn around. Just drive.
你肯定想不到我又有了什么发现
Hey, you will not believe what I found out.
你, 需要我帮你找护士吗
You, uh... you want... you want me to get the nurse?
别
No.
别找护士
I don't want a nurse.
这样不行
Not like this.
床的高度合适吗
You want the bed up or down?
我认识一个人, 在波音公♥司♥干了35年
I knew this guy, worked at the Boeing plant for 35 years.
是个以厂为家的,
One of those guys.
老工人了
Decorated vet.
我不想听故事, Jamie
I don't want to hear it, Jamie.
我说的是我祖父的事迹
I'm talking about my grandfather.
泰德
Ted.
我上三年级时
I was in the third grade
工厂发生了一起事故
when the accident at the plant happened.
我眼睁睁看着他失去了一切
I watched him lose everything.
妻子, 房♥子, 工作
His wife, house... his job.
简直走投无路了
He was dying.
就在我眼前
Right there in front of me...
后来他决定振作起来
until he started to fight back.
他从头开始拼了老命地奋斗
He fought like the son of a bitch he was.
到头来什么都挣回来了, Darren
And he got it all back, Darren.
你不总说吗
Used to always say,
或者被不幸击垮
bad luck either destroys you...
或者焕发英雄本色
or it makes you the man you really are.
我不是你祖父那种人
I'm not the man your grandpa Ted was.
那你听听这个
How about this?
和你争市长位置的那个人
The man you're conceding the race to...
是把你害成这样的元凶
He's the same prick who put you in that chair.
是Adams害的你
Adams framed you.
我现在还无法证明
I can't prove it yet,
但我在检查官办公室有个朋友
but I got a friend at the DA's office.
他们有一张Rosie·Larsen遇害那晚
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表