剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
So we make sure he doesn't get it back.
那该怎么做呢
And how do we do that?
我们出手拿下
We take it from him.
这就是我们的头版新闻
That's our page one.
我儿子在哪
Where's my son?
你是Linden吗
Are you Linden?
Carlson队长说你不能来这里
Look, lieutenant Carlson said you can't be here.
Jack -女士
Jack? -Ma'am...
别碰我 -好的, 好的
Don't touch me! -Okay! All right.
冷静点
Calm down.
你们对我儿子做了什么
What did you do with my son?
我完全不知道你儿子的情况
Listen, I don't know anything about your son.
我们差不多一小时前来的
All right, we've been here about an hour.
到的时候这里没人
There was no one here when we got here.
Jack
Jack.
Jack -女士
Jack. -Ma'am.
放开我
Let go of me!
放开我 -冷静点, Linden女士
Let go of me! -Calm down! Miss Linden!
听我说
Listen to me.
你不能待在这里, Linden女士
You can't be here, Miss Linden.
你在哪里, Jack
Come on, Jake.
多谢了, 小伙子
Well, thanks, pal.
如果事态有变我会告诉你的
I'll let you know if the tip goes anywhere.
好的
Yeah.
Larsen先生
Mr. Larsen?
我是内奥米
I'm Naomi.
请坐
Yeah. Uh, yeah, please. Please have a seat.
你说你
You said you, uh...
可以提供对案情有帮助的信息是吗
You might have something to help the case?
遇到这种非常时刻
I imagine people like the last gentleman
大家不知道从哪都冒出来了
come out of the woodwork at a time like this.
确实, 不是吗
It seems that way, doesn't it?
他们不知道该说什么, 所以在
They don't know what to say, so they say "Sorry"
无话可说的时候, 就说"对不起"
when it'd be better that they said nothing at all.
他们不明白
They don't understand
我们根本不关心社交礼节
that we'd rather just forget about the social niceties.
我也失去过一个女儿
I lost a daughter, too.
她多大
How old was she?
9岁
9.
漂亮, 可爱, 就像Rosie一样
Beautiful, sweet... like Rosie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
在电♥话♥里你说你认识我女儿
On... on the phone, you said that you knew my daughter.
你是在学校工作还是
Do you work at the school or...
你把女儿教育得很好, Larsen先生
You raised a good girl, Mr. Larsen.
你应该感到骄傲
You should be proud.
Rosie跟我讲了很多你的事
Rosie told me all about you.
她说她爱你
She told me she loved you,
尽管过去你们之间发生了那么多事
despite everything that happened between you, the past.
还说对她而言你是一个很特别的父亲
She told me that you were such a special daddy to her.
她那么说了吗
She said that?
是的, 还有更多
Yes, and there's more.
这也是我过来的原因, Larsen先生
That's why I'm here, Mr. Larsen.
我知道这可能听起来很奇怪
I know it may seem strange at first,
但花很少的费用, 我就能联♥系♥到你女儿
but for a small fee, I can contact your daughter.
你也想联♥系♥她, 不是吗
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
再次和Rosie说话
To speak to Rosie again?
我知道她非常想念你
I know she misses you... so much.
我看到警♥察♥把车停在门口
I saw the cops pull up outside.
感觉他们是来抓我的
I thought they were coming to get me.
我以为Regi会在这里
I thought Regi would be here...
但她不在
but she's not.
这里一个人都没有
Nobody's here.
Adams市长和Jackson酋长在Kulamish部落见面了
Mayor Adams is meeting with Chief Jackson of the Kulamish tribe.
他告诉我了
He told me.
没有他们, 他会输掉选举
He'll lose the election without them.
你想要大事件
You wanted a grand gesture.
Jackson酋长把Drexler当仆人使
Chief Jackson makes Drexler look like an altar boy.
水岸重建计划是这次选举的关键
The waterfront is the key to this election.
明天一早我们给你和Jackson首领安排了
We scheduled a sit-down between you and chief Jackson
一次会谈
first thing tomorow morning.
没征得我的同意就安排了吗
Without consulting me?
我们没时间每件事都征得你的同意
Well, we don't have time to check with you on everything.
给我找出时间来
You make the time.
为你的错误决定付出代价的人是我, 不是你
I pay for your bad decisions, not you.
你从没把我当自己人
You never let me in.
你是在找借口吗
And that's some sort of excuse?
你为什么不告诉我那晚你去哪了
Why couldn't you tell me where you were that night?
因为你不会理解
Because you would not have understood.
那你让我怎么想
What was I supposed to think?
所以你就去警♥察♥局了
So you went to the police.
因为你对我撒谎
Because you lied to me.
你对我们, 还有那些女人, 对所有事
You lied about everything, about us,
都说谎
about all those women.
所以我活该是吧
So I deserve this?
你是这个意思吗, 我活该变成这样
Is that what you're saying? I deserve this?!
我要跟一个广♥告♥公♥司♥开会, 马上迟到了
I'm late for a meeting at the ad agency.
我们得想新的宣传点
We're... we're creating new spots.
小伙子
Yo, half pint.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
不疼, 就是看着吓人罢了
Nah, just looks worse than it is.
没什么大不了的
Just got to roll with the flow.
想想李小龙嘛
Like my man Bruce Lee.
来
Come here.
击个掌
Gimme some.
你妈妈呢
Where's your moms at?
她在外面抽烟呢
She's outside smoking.
坏习惯
Bad habit.
不许跟着学啊
Better not take that up, now.
听见了吗
You hear?
你以后会常来看我的吧
Are you gonna come over again more now?
把我夹克拿过来好吗
Get me my jacket over there.
有礼物给你
Got something for you.
一直带在身上
Been carrying it around with me.
想找个合适的时候给你
Waiting for the right moment, I guess.
跟我以前那个一样哎
Looks like the one I used to have.
是啊
Yeah.
小Davie
D...
我只想说
I just want you to know...
你妈妈真的很好
Your mom's really great.
她是最好的妈妈
She's the best.
她一直守护在你身边
She's there for you.
我也会一直守着你的
And I'm gonna be there for you, too, now.
每天每时每刻
24/7/365.
知道吗
You feel me?
给我练几招李小龙吧, 我教过你的
Now show me some of them Bruce Lee moves I taught you, D.
棒极了, 你还会什么招数
There you go. What more you got?
太棒了
You got it.
旅客朋友们下午好
Good afternoon.
飞往芝加哥的749次航♥班♥现在开始登机
We will now begin boarding flight 749 to Chicago,
请头等舱及套票旅客准备登机
starting with our first-class and frequent-flyer customers.
没轮到你登机呢
Your row's not boarding yet.
还有点时间
We have a little more time.
我马上就来找你
I'll see you again before you know it.
只是暂时分开几天
It's just temporary.
你♥爸♥会在机场接你
Your dad will be at the airport to meet you,
上了飞机给我打电♥话♥, 好吗
But call me when you get in, okay?
Jack
Jack?
你为什么不跟我一起走
Why can't you come with me?
我很快就来找你, 我保证
We'll see each other soon, I promise.
搭乘749航♥班♥去往芝加哥的旅客请注意
We will now continue boarding rows 25 through 36
第25排到36排的旅客现在开始登机
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表