剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
你得走了
You need to leave.
那是Michaelski的儿子
That's Michaelski's boy.
交给我们吧
We've got this.
您最好现在就走
It's better if you go now. Please.
Larsen先生, 拜托了
Mr. Larsen. Please.
我这就走
I'm going.
Linden
Linden.
介意我抽支烟吗
Mind if I smoke?
不, 我不介意
Uh... no, no. I don't mind.
你来探望病人的吗
You visiting someone?
那东西会害死你的
Those things will kill ya.
算是家族传统吧
Kind of a family tradition.
我哥哥在这里化疗
My brother's here for chemo.
我知道, 总有一天我得戒掉, 对吗
I know... i should probably quit one day, right?
你哥哥一定很感激有你在这里
I'm sure your brother... appreciates you being here.
这话你得对他说
Well, tell that to him.
这不算什么
It's nothing to be here.
我们都来了,
To show up. We're all here.
全家人
The whole family.
这是应该做的, 不是吗
That's what you do, right?
来支持他
You show up.
你...
Do you, um...
需要我帮忙叫个人过来吗
want me to get you someone?
我...
L, uh...
可以帮你叫人
can do that.
不用了
No.
我查看了Alexi的语♥音♥信箱
I got into Alexi's voice-mail.
Rosie在10月5日给他打过两次电♥话♥
Rosie called him twice on October 5th.
第二次她留了言
Second time, she left a message.
凌晨1点14分, 来听听看
1:14 A.M. Check it out.
这是什么声音
What's that?
不知道, 某种发电机的声音吧
I don't know. Maybe some kind of generator
能再放一遍吗
Can you play it again?
好的
Yeah.
听起来像滑动门
That sounds like a sliding door.
可能是在赌场或者酒店里
It could be from inside the casino. Hotel?
Mm-hmm. -我会查查的
Mm-hmm. -I'll look into it.
重点来了
Here it comes.
天啊, Alexi, 你在哪
Oh, my God, Alexi, where are you?
我不该来这里的, 我又看见他了
I'm not even supposed to be here. I saw him again.
Alexi, 我要是被人发现就有大♥麻♥烦了
Lex, I am in so much trouble if anybody finds out I'm here.
拜托, 听到留言马上打给我
Please... please call me the second you get this.
我不能再说了, 老天, Alexi, 求你了, 救救我
I can't talk anymore. God, please, Lex, help me!
拜托, 听到留言马上打给我
Please... please call me the second you get this.
Rosie当时无助又害怕
Rosie was scared and alone.
她向你求救, 她信任你
And she turned to you. She trusted you.
杀害她的凶手不是你, Alexi
You didn't put her in that lake, Alexi.
"我又看见他了", 她是指谁
"I saw him again." Who was she talking about?
我不该来这里的, 我又看见他了
I'm not even supposed to be here, Lex. I saw him again.
当晚在那之前, Rosie还给你打过一次
Rosie called you earlier that night.
同样的电♥话♥, 同样的时间, 每个周五晚上,
Same call, same time, every Friday night,
她都打给你
from her to you.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你是不想让她
I think you didn't want her to walk alone
晚上独自去坐船
to the ferry at nights.
她每周五晚上都去赌场
She went to the casino every Friday night,
每次都是你送她上船, 对吧
and you drove her to the ferry, didn't you?
你想恨她但是恨不起来
You wanted to hate her, but you couldn't?
我们知道Rosie去过你家
We know Rosie was in your apartment.
那里有她的指纹
Her prints were there.
但你却把她一个人留在那里
Then you left her there alone...
心惊胆战, 无法脱身, 你这个混♥蛋♥
scared, trapped, you piece of shit.
是你害死她的 -我给她回电♥话♥了
You let her die! -No, I called her back!
发生了什么事
What happened?
她
She...
她没有接
She didn't pick up.
所以呢, 你就走了, 觉得事不关己
So, what? You took off? Figured it wasn't your problem?
没有, 我在码头等了她一夜
No. I waited at the dock all night,
但她没回来
and she never came back.
你为什么要把她的背包扔在她家门口
Why'd you drop her backpack off?
我没有, 不是我扔的
I didn't, okay?! It wasn't me who did that!
她在害怕谁, Alexi
Who was she scared of, Alexi?
她说"我又看见他了", 那是指谁
Who'd she mean by "him"? "I saw him again."
我不知道
I don't know.
她肯定告诉过你
She must have told you.
仔细想想
Think.
我们那晚在码头等船
We were waiting in the drop-off lane at the ferry that night.
她当时很开心
She was laughing.
之后她低下头, 好像不想让人看见
She got down in the seat like she didn't want to be seen,
但并不像是因为害怕或者什么
but it wasn't like she was scared or nothing.
她为什么要躲起来
What made her duck down?
仔细想想, Alexi, 肯定有原因
Come on, Alexi. It had to be something.
我们会保护你
We will protect you.
不管那人是谁
Whoever it was.
她当时的情况危急, 打给了你
She was alone and scared, and she called you.
她相信你会来救她
She trusted that you would be there for her.
现在是时候了
Be there now.
好了Linden, 时间到了
Let's go, Linden. Time's up.
不, 再等一会儿
No! Not yet!
快点, 他的律师来了, 他母亲也打了电♥话♥过来
Come on. His lawyer's here. His mom put in a call.
你收到她的留言时没有报♥警♥
You didn't call the police when you got her message
因为你父亲去世的事
because they let you down so many times
警♥察♥让你失望了太多次
when your father was killed.
你那时无依无靠, 但是Rosie只有你
You had nobody. All Rosie has is you.
不要让她失望
Don't let her down.
她在害怕谁, Alexi, 告诉我
Who was she scared of, Alexi? Tell me.
队长, 我要和我的当事人说话
lieutenant, I'd like to talk to my client.
就现在
Now.
请让我们单独谈谈
If you'll excuse us.
Janek的地盘, 这下好了
Janek's place. Great.
他们会留他在这里一段时间
They're gonna be holding him up here for a while.
给他洗♥脑♥
Deprogramming him.
谢谢你过来, 老妈
Thanks for stopping by, mom.
怎么了, 老爸
What is it, papa?
你在这里和Stan同住
Y-you living here with Stan...
你不觉得这样不太好吗
Don't you see it don't look right?
所以我和你妈都很担心你
That's why we're worried, me and your ma.
我在帮他照顾孩子们
I'm helping him with the boys.
那和你交往的那个大人物呢
So what happened to that guy, the big shot you were seeing?
嗯?
Hmm?
你还在等他回来吗
You still waiting for him to come around?
我不想说他的事情
I don't want to talk about him.
他不会回来了, 和其他人一样
He's not coming. Like the other guy.
我希望事情不会发展到那个地步, 亲爱的
I wish things were different for you, sweetheart.
我希望
I wish...
我希望你不会孤单
I-I wish you weren't alone.
我不孤单, 老爸
I'm not alone, papa.
♪ 难道那就是他们所说 ♪
♪ was it something that they said? ♪
♪ 所有你脑海里的声音 ♪
♪ ail the voices in your head ♪
♪ 都在呼喊Glori-a-a-a ♪
♪ They're calling Glori-a-a-a ♪
♪ Gloria ♪
♪ Gloria ♪
真棒, 唱得太好了
That was wonderful! That was excellent!
是吗
Well, yeah.
我从来没学过声乐, 你相信吗
I have never even taken a voice lesson, if you can believe it.
你孩子多大了
So, how old is your kid?
和你一样大
Your age.
你离开了女儿和老公吗
So you skipped out on her and the hubsters?
真冷漠
That's cold.
是她离开了, 我女儿离开了
She left. My daughter left.
那你是在做寻找女儿之类的
So, what, you're, like, on some mission to find her
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表