剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
No, she's not coming. She's scared.
这么说, 我们搞砸了
Well, then we're screwed.
待在车里 -Linden
Stay in the car. -Linden!
Linden, 你要干什么
Linden, what are you doing?
我要进去
I'm going in.
别傻了, 让我去吧
That's a bad idea. Let me go instead.
你刚刚才出院
You just got out of the hospital.
他们会发现你的, 你根本没机会
They're gonna be right on you. You won't a chance.
看我的
Watch me.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
兄弟们, 大家好
Hey! What's up, guys?!
你赢了, 你赢了, 是吗
You winning! You winning, right?
真是史立克·Rick和约翰尼·诺克斯维尔巅峰对决啊
It's Slick Rick and Johnny Knoxville!
著名歌♥手及著名演员
还好吗, 伙计
What's up, boy?
最近怎么样, 兄弟, 赢了些什么
How you doing, man? What you got there? What you...
给我看看你的牌, 兄弟
Show me your cards, man.
你赢了吗
You winning?
我喜欢你的发型, 哥们, 我喜欢
I love your haircut, man. I love...
先生, 先生
Sir? Sir.
摸起来, 真柔顺 -禁止接触玩家
It's like... It's slick. -You're not allowed to touch the players.
够复古的
It's old-school slick.
"接触玩家"是什么意思
What do you mean "touch the players"?
我们是朋友, 老相识了
We're friends. We go way back.
我摸他一下有什么大不了
If I touch him, it's cool,
你不是喜欢我摸摸你吗 -先生
'cause you love when I touch you, right? -Sir?
先生, 你不能碰我们的顾客
Sir. You're not allowed to touch the players.
我到哪
Everywhere I go,
哪的人就财星高照
people just, you know, like, start winning.
你得和我们走一趟
You need to come with us.
我得和你们走一趟
I need to come with you.
我得走哪去
I need to come with... What?
莫名其妙, 我刚来, 我哪也不去
Oddjob, I just got here. I'm not going anywhere.
好吗, 边儿去吧
All right? Just, like, settle down.
妞们都去哪了, 老兄
Where are the ladies at, anyway, man?
老婆子不要
No, not like old ladies.
那些辣妞呢, 你知道的
I'm talking about real ladies, you know.
没妞还有个什么可玩的
It ain't no party without no trim.
别胡闹了, 给我出去
Okay, that's enough. You're leaving.
别碰我, 老兄
Hey, don't touch me, man!
我不是来找事的, 还我手♥机♥我就走
I ain't done nothing, all right? I just want my cellphone back.
我们没拿你手♥机♥, 先生
We don't have your phone, sir.
就是你拿的, 小贼
You got my phone, sneaky-G.
我知道是你拿的, 还给我
I know you got my phone. I just want it back.
不还我就不走了
I ain't leaving here until I get my phone back.
你好啊, 真巧啊
Hey, what's up, Bobby? What's the haps?
最近可好, 好久不见了啊, 老太婆
What's going on? It's been too long, mama.
你不是疯了就是脑子缺根筋
You're one crazy son of a bitch or incredibly stupid.
我不是为公事来的
Yeah, well, I'm a private citizen,
我是来行使公民权利的
and I got my rights, all right?
把手♥机♥还给行吗, 大嫂
I just want my phone, cupcake.
可能是前两天你们修理我的时候
Probably fell out of my pocket
从兜里掉出来了
when you kicked the shit out of me the other day!
大伙儿听着, 小心那个母夜叉
Hey, people, better beware of the she-wolf!
她会打折你们肋骨的, 看看
She'll crack your ribs. Look at that, huh?
她会打折你们肋骨
She'll crack your ribs.
找着手♥机♥了, 我的错
Oh. Found my phone. My bad.
好了, 乐一个
All right, smile, Bobby.
警局老大肯定喜欢这张
Boom. Ooh, my boss at SPD will love that one.
肯定爱死这张了
He'll love that one.
我有枪, 哪儿呢, 哪儿呢
I got a gun, man! What? What?
忘车里了, 我马上拿过来
Forgot it in my car. I'm gonna go get it.
等我会儿啊
I'll be right back, all right?
我自己出去就行了, 不用送
I'll see myself out. It's okay.
再见了, 故乡的云
Sayonara, Hiawatha.
我是Linden警探, 请留言
This is Detective Linden. Leave a message.
该死, Linden
Damn it, Linden.
我是Linden警探, 请留言
This is Detective Linden. Leave a message.
赶紧啊, Linden
Come on, Linden.
接电♥话♥
Come on.
Holder, 我进来了
Holder. I'm in.
里面有什么
What do you see?
一个走廊
A hallway.
所有的房♥间都锁着
All the rooms are bolted shut.
等等
Wait.
我找到工地了
I found the construction site.
房♥间很大
Large room.
拆得七零八落的
Been taken down to the studs.
没看到血迹
No obvious sign of blood.
Rosie来这里干什么
Why would Rosie come up here?
她那晚没班, 不用来赌场啊
She wasn't working that night. She didn't have to be at the casino.
这里漆黑一片, 与世隔绝
It's dark, isolated.
就是这声音
That's it.
语♥音♥留言里就是这种声音
That's the sound from the voicemail.
发电机
Generator.
那小清洁工说有时候她俩会上去抽根烟
The maid said they went up there to smoke sometimes.
Rosie不会大半夜专程做轮渡来到这里
Rosie didn't take a ferry from her house at 11:45 PM
就为抽根烟
to come up here and bust a lung.
她为什么背着包去
W-what about her backpack?
还带着衣服, 相机
It had clothes, a camera.
追逐梦想的女孩
Girl with dreams.
那个老师说她想看看世界
Her teacher said she wanted to see the world.
想追寻那些她的世界里没有的东西
Wanted something more than what she had.
那她大半夜跑到这个破赌场里
So, why was she hanging out in a dusty construction site
跑到这个破工地干什么
in some crap casino in the middle of the night?
什么声音
What's that?
通到阳台的一个推拉门
Sliding glass door to the balcony.
语♥音♥信箱里那个声音就是这个
Same sound as the voicemail.
她到阳台上了
She went out here.
她出来看看这座城市
She came here to look at the city.
她那天打算离开的, 再也不回来了
She was leaving that night forever, and she came here.
她是来跟这个城市告别的
She came to say goodbye.
Linden
Linden?
Linden, 你还在吗
Linden, yo, you there?
她就站在这里
She was standing out here.
然后看见了Ames
And that's when she saw Ames.
Rosie在留言里说
Rosie said on the voicemail...
"我又看见他了"
"I saw him again."
他就在屋里, 跟一个人在一起
He's standing in the room with someone.
会是谁呢, Nicole吗
Who was it... Nicole?
她为了保守秘密宁可杀人灭口
She's willing to kill to protect what's in this room.
他们在这里秘密会面
They're having some kind of meeting.
Rosie误打误撞, 引来了杀身之祸
Rosie saw it, and it got her killed.
这里是罪恶之源, Holder
This is where it all started, Holder.
Linden, 你得出来了
Linden, you got to get out of there.
都快过去五分钟了
It's been almost five minutes.
她吓坏了, 给Alexi打电♥话♥
She's terrified. She calls Alexi.
然后呢, 他们发现她了
And then what? They caught her?
然后呢
What happened after that?
背包上都是血
There was so much blood on the backpack.
他们对她做了什么
What did they do to her?
Linden, 你得出来了
Linden, you got to go!
他们怎么把她装上车的呢
How did they get her to the car?
肯定有过搏斗
There must have been a struggle.
Rosie肯定拼命挣扎
Rosie must have fought them.
应该到处都是血迹
There would have been blood everywhere.
Linden, 赶紧关了手电
Linden, turn off your flashlight
赶紧出来
and get the hell out of there.
你干什么呢 -有张门卡
What are you doing? -It's a key card.
那天晚上还有人在这
There was someone else in here that night.
除了Ames和Nicole还有别人
Besides Ames, besides Nicole.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表