剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Yes, I did.
几周前, 我钱包里的房♥卡不见了
A few weeks ago, it went missing from my purse.
你补卡了吗
You got a replacement card?
补了
Yes.
就在Larsen谋杀案之后补的卡
Just after the Larsen murder.
那天我整晚都在Tacoma
Look, I was in Tacoma all night.
我已经告诉过你们了
I already told you that.
你还告诉我们
You also told us
议员失踪了几个小时
the councilman went missing for several hours.
你能解释下那几个小时你去哪里了吗
Can you account for that missing time on your end?
我一个人在酒店房♥间里睡觉
I was alone in a hotel room asleep.
早些时候, 在你去Tacoma之前呢
What about earlier that night before you went to Tacoma?
你本约了Yitanes议员
You had an appointment with councilwoman Yitanes.
这件事我几周前就告诉警♥察♥了
I told the police that weeks ago.
但是Yitanes说是你取消了会面
Except Yitanes said that you canceled on her.
是的, 是出于无关的私人原因
Yes, I had a personal reason that wasn't relevant.
那晚我想见见Darren, 好吗
I wanted to see Darren that night, okay?
我知道有事情不对劲
I knew something was wrong.
现在我知道是什么了, 我们都知道了
Now I know what it was. We all do.
那晚你开的什么车
What car were you driving that night?
我自己的车
Mine.
又错了
Wrong again.
你开竞选车去了游艇俱乐部
You took the campaign car to the yacht club.
是的, 之前我是开的竞选车
Yes. I mean, earlier I drove the campaign car.
随后我取消了晚餐, 把车停在俱乐部
Then I dropped it off after the club, after I canceled dinner.
开自己的车去了Tacoma
Then I took my car to Tacoma.
之前你为何不告诉我们你开的
Why didn't you tell us you were driving the car
是发现Rosie·Larsen尸体的那辆车呢
Rosie Larsen's body was found in?
你们的错误指控几乎
You people nearly destroyed a man's life
毁了一个人的一生
with your false accusations,
所以如果我是你们, 说话就会非常小心
so I would be very careful about what I say right now if I were you.
我们只是问些问题而已
We're just asking questions.
你才是一直说谎的人
You're the one who keeps lying.
不如我们去局里继续吧, Eaton女士
How about we continue this down at the station, Ms. Eaton?
除非你们逮捕我
Not unless you're arresting me.
如果你们继续骚扰我
And if you continue to harass me
或者其他参与竞选工作的人
or anyone else involved in this campaign,
我就让你们在圣诞游♥行♥时去扫驯鹿的大便
I will have you shoveling reindeer shit at the Christmas parade.
你们听明白了吗
Do I make myself clear?
游♥行♥里的不是真的驯鹿
It's not real reindeers in that parade.
是带了鹿角的哈士奇
It's Huskies with antlers strapped on them.
准备好睡觉了吗, 孩子们
Ready for bed, boys?
准备好了
I am.
我总是感冒, 妈妈
I always get cold, mom.
那是因为你把被子踢了
That's 'cause you kick off your covers.
你总是踢被子, 小家伙
You always did, little denners.
从婴儿时就是这样了
Even when you were a baby.
每当我去看你时
I'd come in to check in on you,
你的小脚丫总是冰凉
and your little feet would just be so cold.
你还好吗, 妈妈
You okay, mom?
是的, 宝贝, 我很好
Yeah, honey, I'm good.
明早你可以给我们焗芝士三明治, 妈妈
You can make us grilled cheese tomorrow, mom.
谢谢你, 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
一切都会好起来的, 宝贝
It's all gonna be okay, sweetie.
睡个好觉
Sleep tight.
我们还有赢的希望
We're not out of the race yet.
好样的
Yes!
太好了, 落后不到两个百分点了
That's huge. It's less than 2 points.
我们还是有希望啊, Jamie
We're still in the running, Jamie.
岂止有希望啊, 我们没准还能赢呢
More than that. We could still win this damn thing.
你从头到尾一直支持着我
You have stood beside me this whole time.
连我家人都没你做得好
Not even my family did that.
不说了, 说得够多了
Not that that's saying much.
到时候了
And it's that time.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我以为你早不搞那些封建迷信了
I thought you were done with that superstitious crap.
我觉得应该算是传统, 不是迷信
I think of it more as tradition.
那我跟大家怎么说
And what am I supposed to tell people...
说他们心中无畏的英雄其实很脓包
their fearless leader is too much of a pussy
不敢面对自己的大逆转
to watch his own returns?
还是很有希望啊, Darren
You're still in it, Darren.
你好
Hello?
我是Darren
This is Darren.
你是哪位
Who is this?
你想怎样
What do you want?
那帮印第安人肯定不会给我们完整的录像
We're never gonna get that damn disk from the Indians.
Ames找了律师走狗
Ames lawyered up,
Jamie和Gwen也拒绝谈话了
Donnie and Marie are done talking.
车到山前必有路
There's always a way in.
人人都会犯错
Everybody makes mistakes.
许多人还会重蹈覆辙
Most people make the same ones over and over again.
你从来没告诉我他是你的心理医生
You never told me he was your shrink.
Rick
Rick.
你想说什么
Your point?
没事, 随便说说
Nothing. I'm just saying.
你觉得我又要疯了
You think I'm gonna go nuts again?
没有, Linden
Nah, Linden.
我相信你
I got your back's all I'm saying.
在这人间斗兽场里, 我会和你并肩战斗的
Think of me as your sensei in the blood sport of life.
看看这个
Hey, check this out.
Jackson酋长边上这个女的
That woman standing next to Chief Jackson...
她胳膊有问题
Something's wrong with her arm.
上了夹板了
It's in a cast.
对, 骨折了
Yeah, it's broken.
跟Roberta的手一样
Just like Roberta's hand.
什么事
So, what is it?
监控录像有问题吗
Was there a problem with the disks?
没问题
No.
我们只是想跟你谈谈你女朋友
We just wanted to talk to you about your girlfriend,
Jackson酋长
Chief Jackson.
我想还是私下说比较好
I thought you might want to do that in private.
你认识她吗
Do you recognize her?
名叫凯丽·威姆斯
Name's Kallie Wimms.
Nicole在你之前的保安主任
Nicole's head of security before you.
我知道, 怎么了
Yeah, I heard of her. So what?
你知道她最近在班布里奇女子劳♥教♥所
You heard she's kicking it these days
过着好日子吗
up at the Bainbridge Corrections Facility for women?
知道她怎么进去的吗
You want to guess why, Bobby?
我没时间陪你们玩
I got no time for this.
为什么, Nicole快回来了吗
Why, is Nicole gonna be back soon?
不想让她看见你和我们在一起, 是吗
Wouldn't want her to catch you with us, would you?
手好像伤的不轻啊, 这次她又是为什么
Hand looks pretty bad. Why'd she do it this time?
是因为那张门卡吗
Maybe because of that key card?
对, 编的真有意思
Yeah. Real funny how that went down.
8年前, 你老大的供词
Eight years ago, your girlfriend got full immunity
让自己逃脱了制裁
in exchange for her testimony.
她把罪责都推到凯丽身上
She pinned it all on Kallie.
宣判词, 你自己看吧
Court transcript. Read it yourself.
是啊, 自己看吧
Yeah, that's right.
现在凯丽要蹲十几年大牢
Now Kallie's doing 10 to 20...
虽然她从未承认过自己的二级谋杀指控
on a murder-2 charge she claims she never committed.
也许凯丽只是死不承认而已
Maybe Kallie's a lying bitch.
Nicole出♥卖♥♥♥了凯丽, 只要她认为有必要
Nicole sold out Kallie when she needed to,
她对你也是一样
and she's gonna do the same thing to you.
你自己心里也很清楚, 对吗
But you don't need us to tell you that, do you?
你知道她会卖♥♥了你
You know she's gonna screw you over.
只是不知道什么时候
You just haven't figured out how.
别在这放屁了
This is all bull.
她不再信任你了
She doesn't trust you ananymore.
缺失的录像在你手上, 是吗
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表