剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
就得为他效犬马之劳了
suddenly you're Carlson's boy?
我只是不想让他再把你档案里
Whoa, I'm just trying to save you from getting that file...
什么乱七八糟的事当小辫子揪着你
whatever it is... thrown in your face again.
宝贝, 真对不起
Oh, my baby, I'm so sorry.
这样好吗
Is this okay?
不要, 亲爱的
No, sweetheart.
就这样躺一会儿吧
Let's just lie here a while.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
Richmond议员
There are still questions
在Rosie·Larsen遇害的那晚的行踪
concerning Councilman Richmond's whereabouts
仍然存在一些疑问
on the night Rosie Larsen was killed
但是他拒绝回答
that he refuses to answer.
但我想知道事情的真♥相♥
Well, I want answers.
西雅图的人♥民♥有权知道真♥相♥
I think the people of Seattle deserve answers.
在我履行职责的这些年里始终秉承着
I have run my administration in a spirit of openness...
公开公正和谨慎负责的原则 -你好
and accountability. -Hello.
你好
Hello.
寿司还是沙拉三明治
Sushi or falafel?
烤鸡肉卷
Chicken shawarma.
好吧
Yeah, well...
你没按菜单选
You branched out.
和菜单也没差多少
Only a little.
你父亲还好吗
How's your dad?
和以前一样
The same.
Jamie好吗
How's Jamie?
我觉得他
I think he's...
变得越来越富有母性光辉了
developing maternal instincts.
他要是想给你喂奶, 记得给我打电♥话♥
Well, call me if he tries to breast-feed you.
只谈公务, 对吗
Just business. Right?
是的
Yes.
你明早8点来上班吧
You start tomorrow. 8:00 A.M.
我们考试了
So, we had this quiz.
对不起
Sorry.
我那次生病以后, 总是学不进去
It's been hard to study since... I was sick and stuff.
没关系
It's okay.
考得怎么样
How'd you do?
不太好
Not great.
给我看看试♥卷♥吧
So, let's see it.
只得了科斯格罗女士今年给的第二高分
It's only the second-highest grade miss Cosgrove's gave out this year.
你知道有些特讨厌的家长
You know those super-annoying parents
会把孩子的好成绩贴在冰箱门上
that put their children's accomplishments
跟大家炫耀吗
up on the refrigerator door?
不行, 妈妈, 别贴
No way, mom. Don't do it.
这是当个自豪的妈妈所必须要做的
It's all just part of being a proud mom.
Jack
Jack.
什么
What?
是你贴在这儿的吗
Did you put this up here?
不是
No.
妈妈, 怎么了
Mom? What's going on?
妈妈
Mom?
生活给你的所有打击, 凯莉
But any blow life deals you, Kellie,
都能助你成长
is an opportunity for healing.
我现在觉得每一次不幸
See, I-I find that all adversity
都打开了一扇通向过去的窗户
opens a window onto the past.
面对过去是一个
And facing that past can be
痛苦的过程
painful, yes.
但是直面过去
But by facing it,
能让我们得到生命最大的馈赠
we open ourselves up to the greatest treasure that life has to offer.
我们的过去造就了我们的现在
Our past is who we are.
我们必须直面过去
And we can no more close our eyes on the past
只有这样
than we can close ourselves off to...
才能真正有能力去面对未来
the countless possibilities of our future.
我是Holder
This is Holder.
是我, 你在家吗
Hey, it's me. Are you home?
在, 怎么了
Yeah. Why? What's up?
我们今晚住在这里行吗
We need to stay here just for tonight.
当然可以, 请进
Yeah, sure. Come in.
华盛顿州布莱恩市
Stanton大街892号♥
大卫·雷纳收
亲爱的大卫
我来信是想告诉你, 我已经怀孕两个月了
我现在不知如何是好
我不知道是不是应该把这封信寄出去
但最终我还是想告诉你"为什么我们不能再见面了"
我遇到了一个人......
预产期在七月, 是你的孩子
我会给她取名Rosie
就像你给我看的诗里一样
希望你们有一天能相见
保重
爱你的 Mitch
来啊, 小伙
Let's go, little man.
赶紧
Come on.
你挡不住我的, 我马上就把你放倒了
You got nothing on me! I'm gonna take you down!
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表