剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第二季, 第二集
你在干什么, 小子
What are you doing, bud?
外面有人
Someone was outside.
什么
What?
我听到大门外有声响
I heard a noise by the front door.
我好害怕
I was scared.
知道吗
Hey, you know...
可能是隔壁的小猫
it's probably that cat from next door
又在翻我们家的垃圾桶了
getting in our garbage again.
要不你先回床上睡觉
Why don't you get back to bed?
爸爸下楼去看看, 好吗
I'll go down and take a look, okay?
去吧
Get out of here.
Rosie的背包怎么会在这里
What's rosie's backpack doing here?
上楼去, 孩子
Go upstairs, buddy.
快, 快上楼去, 快去
Go, go, go, come on. Go, go, go, go.
第十五日
你来做什么 -我们得谈谈
What do you want? -We need to talk.
Gwen, 拜托了
Gwen, please.
你是在耍我吗
Are you kidding me?
警探, 你知道他现在在哪吗
Do you know where he is right now, detective?
他正躺在医院, 高位截瘫
He's lying in the hospital paralyzed.
你现在才来告诉我你的证据不足
You're telling me your evidence doesn't add up?
我们需要再回顾一下
I just need us to go over
案发那晚所发生的事情
everything that you remember from that night.
不行
No.
过去的12小时里
I spent the last 12 hours
我一直待在医院的候诊室, 满身是血
sitting in a hospital waiting room
默默祈祷他能够度过此次难关
praying that he would survive, covered in his blood.
现在你才来告诉我此案与他无关
Now you're telling me you don't have a case anymore?
如果案发那晚他没和你在一起
If he wasn't with you that night,
那他去了哪
then where was he?
那是Rosie的摄像机吗, Larsen先生
Is that Rosie's camera, Mr. Larsen?
不是, 我也不太清楚
No. I-I don't know.
也许是从学校借来的
Maybe it's from the school?
是她的背包没错
That's her backpack.
那剩下的这些呢
What about the rest of it?
是的, 也是Rosie的东西
Yeah. It's Rosie's stuff.
凶手仍然逍遥法外, 对吗
He's still out there, isn't he?
你们抓错人了
You got the wrong guy.
我们没抓错
We got the right guy.
你之前抓那个老师时也是这样说的
That's what you said about the teacher.
今天就会提起诉讼了
Hey, they're pressing charges today.
那我女儿的东西怎么会出现在这里
Then what is my daughter's stuff doing here?!
还是在我家大门口
In front of my house!
那些是血渍, 不是吗
That... that's blood, isn't it?
我知道你现在很生气, Larsen先生
I understand you're upset, Mr. Larsen.
我会把这些东西带回去化验并给你个答复
I'm just gonna get all this tested and get you some answers.
那这期间我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do in the meantime?
我还有两个儿子在楼上呢
I got two little boys upstairs.
不管是谁做的, 他都知道我们的住处
Whoever did this knows where we live.
我就这么干等着, 直到凶手再回来吗
Am I just supposed to wait until he comes back?
Stan
Shh. Stan.
难道你们不该派人保护我们吗
Are you gonna give us protection?!
Larsen先生 -孩子们
Mr. Larsen, -Hey, guys!
赶紧去刷牙
Go brush your teeth.
我带你们去吃甜甜圈, 然后去上学
And then I'll go take you to get doughnuts before school, okay?
他们不能去学校
I-I don't want them going to school...
得先把这里的事情搞清楚
not till I know what the hell is going on.
孩子们, 不用下来了, 我马上就上去
Don't come down, boys. I'll be right there.
好吧, 我看看能不能
All right, let me see what I can do about...
派辆警车过来, 照看一下你们
sending a car over and keep an eye on you.
谢谢
Thank you.
一有结果了我会尽快通知你
And I'll give you a call as soon as we get some answers.
等等, Belko怎么样了
Hey, wait, wait, wait. What about Belko?
你们把他折腾得够呛吧
Yeah, you guys messed him up pretty good.
我昨天看到他的熊猫眼了
I saw that black eye yesterday.
给他请医生了吗
Did he get a doctor yet?
我之前从没和他去过Tacoma市的那个旅馆
I-I'd never been to that B&B with him in Tacoma before.
我本来也没打算去
I wasn't even supposed to go.
当晚我有饭局, 但临时取消了
I had a dinner that night. It was canceled.
所以才决定过去
I thought I would join.
然后在午夜时分, 他就起床离开了
And sometime after midnight, he got up and left?
对
Yes.
他跟你说过什么吗
Did he say anything to you?
没有, 那时我半睡半醒的
No. I was half asleep.
他回来时全身湿透了
When he got back, he was soaking wet.
对
Yes.
你问过他去了哪里吗
Did you ask him where he'd been?
没有, 他没告诉我
No. He didn't tell me.
他就那样站在屋里
He just stood there in the middle of the room
穿着湿透的衣服, 任由水滴在地毯上
in his soaking-wet clothes, dripping on the rug.
接着他脱了衣服, 然后我们...
And then he took off those clothes, and we...
但他似乎不太一样了
Somehow he was different.
怎么不一样
Different how?
更专注当下
More present.
不那么魂不守舍的了
Less preoccupied.
我第一次感到
For once I felt like I wasn't...
他心里只有我
competing with anyone else.
或许都是我空想出来的而已
Or maybe I was just imagining that.
他大概几点回来的, Gwen
What time was it when he got back, Gwen?
我不知道
I don't know.
再想想看
Think.
当时外面还很黑吗
Was it still dark outside?
我记得那会儿应该是早上了
I remember thinking it was morning.
为什么, 光线的缘故吗
Why? Because of the light?
不, 因为他身上的气味
No, because he smelled the way he smells
就像早上刚划完船一样
after he's been kayaking in the morning.
是汗味吗
He smelled like sweat?
更咸一点
More briny.
像海水
Like the ocean.
是的
Yes.
我吻他的时候, 能尝到他脖子上的咸味
When I kissed him, i could taste the salt on his neck.
他是怎么处理当晚的衣物的
What did he do with his clothes from that night?
不知道
I don't know.
可能拿到干洗店了, 我不清楚
Took them to the dry cleaner. I don't know.
你有他公♥寓♥的钥匙吗
Do you have a key to his apartment?
队长
Hey, lieutenant.
对, 是她的背包
Yeah. It's her backpack.
哪来的
Well, where'd it come from?
不知道, 问得好
I don't know. That's a good question.
Larsen吓坏了, 他觉得凶手依然逍遥法外
Larsen's kind of spooked. He thinks the killer's still out there.
家长们都这样, 胡乱猜测, 没完没了
Yeah, well, parents, they got theories, never gonna be satisfied.
对, 我告诉他
Yeah, see, I-I-I told him
我们会不时派车过去, 查看他的情况
we'd send a car by every now and then and check up on him.
包在哪
Where's the bag?
我待会儿拿去化验
I'm... I'm taking it in in a few.
现在就去
Well, do it now.
拿给Stu
And, uh, take it to Stu.
Stu
Stu?
Linden的案子不都是Gary负责吗
D-doesn't Linden always use Gary?
这不再是Linden的案子了
It's not Linden's case anymore.
拿给Stu就是
Just take it to Stu.
怎么了
What was that about?
Larsen一案
Larsen case.
不知道抽什么风
All of a sudden,
Oakes突然关心起我把证据交给谁化验了
Oakes' interested in who I give the evidence to?
我得喝点咖啡, 你请客吗
I need caffeine. You buying?
我有得选吗
I got a choice?
别动, 别动, 别动
No, no, no. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
住手, 住手, Darren
No, no, no, Darren. Hey!
护士, 他正在拔...
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表