剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第二季, 第六集
我不明白
I don't get it.
你怎么能就这样
How you can just...
音讯全无
...cut me off.
我们一起经历了那么多
Everything that we've been through,
我们有过那么多过去 -对不起
everything that we had. -I'm sorry.
我知道你也不想
I know you don't want to do this.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
我们是天生一对, 不要放弃
We belong together. Don't throw this away.
Terry
Terry...
别再给我打电♥话♥了
You're gonna stop calling me.
求求你了
Please.
我们以前也有过不少波折, 对吗
Just... We've been through hard times before, right?
你只管告诉我该怎么做
I mean... Just tell me what you want me to do.
你无能为力
There's nothing for you to do.
我已经有了Sally, 我有个家庭
I have a life with Sally. I have a family.
你不能活在对老婆的畏惧之下
You can't keep living in the fear of your wife.
不能让她统治你的整个人生
You can't let her rule your entire life!
没人能控制我的人生
No one rules my life.
她不能, 你更不能
Not her and not you.
别再给我打电♥话♥
Stop calling me.
第十九日
你得跟每一位豪车司机了解情况, Holder
You have to talk to all the limo drivers, Holder.
对, 我肯定
Yeah, I'm sure.
Rosie的预付费电♥话♥记录呢
What about Rosie's burner-phone records?
好, 继续催他
Okay, keep on him,
我再打电♥话♥催催赌场搜查令的事
and I put in a call again about the casino warrant.
你继续找那些司机, 我挂了
But in the meantime, stay on the drivers. I got to go.
有时间吗, Larsen先生
You have a minute, Mr. Larsen?
是关于Piotr的儿子吗
This about Piotr's kid?
他跟你女儿的死没有任何关系, Larsen先生
He didn't have anything to do with your daughter's death, Mr. Larsen.
我来是问Rosie的事
This is about Rosie.
你知道她不是你女儿有多久了
How long have you known that she wasn't your child?
我那个白♥痴♥男友把我锁在了屋外
Hey. So, my idiot boyfriend locked me out of my room.
我在你这待一会儿可以吗
Is it cool if I chill in here for like five?
好啊, 当然可以, 进来吧
Yeah, yeah, of course. Come on in. Come on.
有线电视
You got cable.
这些小旅店就喜欢在广♥告♥牌上吹嘘
I love how all these places make a big deal about that
房♥间装了有线电视
on their signs.
感觉像是在说, "我们有床哦"
It's like, "we got beds."
你一定冻坏了吧
Well, you... you have to be freezing.
要去洗个澡吗
Do you want to take a shower?
不用了
No.
那好
Okay.
那个, 我还是得去洗个澡
I mean, I guess I could take a shower or whatever.
行, 那边有干净的毛巾
Okay. There's some clean towels right there for you.
Mitch和我约会了很多年
Mitch and me, we'd been dating for years.
自小就是邻居
Knew each other from the neighborhood.
她跟我分开过几个月
She broke up with me for a few months.
后来告诉我她怀孕了
Then she told me she was pregnant.
从一开始我就知道我不会离开她
I knew from day one that I'd never leave her.
不管发生了什么
Not for anything.
即使Rosie并非你的女儿
Even if Rosie wasn't your child?
我不在乎
That didn't matter.
Rosie的生父是谁
Who was Rosie's father?
我不知道
I don't know.
你从没猜测过吗
You never had any ideas or suspicions?
没有, 我从来不问
No, and I never asked.
这事跟杀害Rosie的凶手有关系吗
What's this got to do with who took Rosie away?
也许没什么关系
Maybe it doesn't.
我和Mitch从没告诉过她, 她是怎么知道的
Me and Mitch never told her. How did she know?
她曾经
She was, um,
因为此事非常困扰
going through some difficult times because of it.
是Alexi告诉我们的
Alexi told us.
他们是朋友, Larsen先生
They were friends, Mr. Larsen.
在她死前几个月, 你跟她有过矛盾吗
Were you having any problems with her over the last few months?
没有没有, 我跟Rosie关系一直都很好
N-no, no, no. Me and Rosie were always good.
你能想到她为何会知道此事吗
Do you have any idea how she found out?
怎么
What is it?
Mitch有个
There was this, um...
有个盒子, 很旧的那种
box of Mitch's, like an old, uh,
鞋盒子, 里面放满了东西
shoe box with stuff in it...
照片, 纪念品之类的
Pictures, keepsakes.
我几次看见Rosie翻那个盒子
I saw Rosie looking through it a bunch of times.
说是从Mitch的父母那里拿到的
Said she got it from Mitch's parents.
你知道那盒子在哪吗
Do you know where it is?
不知道, 没瞧见
No, I haven't seen it...
自从Rosie翻过之后就没见过了
Not since I saw Rosie with it.
Larsen夫人呢, 我能跟她谈谈吗
What about Mrs. Larse? Can I talk to her?
她离开了
She's gone.
Rosie是我的女儿, 警探
Rosie was my daughter, Detective.
我得走了
I got to go.
我能去Rosie的房♥间找找吗, Larsen先生
Would you mind if I look through Rosie's room, Mr. Larsen?
你这算什么, 学习障碍吗
What are you? Dyslexic?
我没从这个方向系过鞋带好不
I've never done it from this side, all right?
怎么了
What?
采访的时候留点心
Keep that up for the interview, all right?
凯莉可不好对付
Kellie's ruthless.
别被她那套"我理解你的痛苦"之类的给蒙骗了
Don't get lulled in by her "I feel your pain" B.S.
好吗
Alright?
她会先给你放个烟幕弹
She's gonna start with softballs,
接着才是手榴弹要你命
and then she's gonna launch into verbal grenades.
所以不能有一点消极
So, stay positive.
好的, 反正就是
Right. Nothing but...
乐观积极就对了
roses and puppy dogs.
没错
That's right.
Linden
Linden.
我找到那天去渡口的那辆车了
I found the limo that went to the ferry that night.
猜猜谁在车上
Guess who the passenger was.
快点说吧, Holder
I'm not guessing, Holder.
是Michael·Ames
Michael Ames.
Jasper的父亲
Jasper's father?
没错, 还不只这样
Yep. That ain't all.
司机说Ames带了一个大包
Driver said Ames had an overnight bag with him
像是要在外面过夜或是过周末的样子
like he was gonna stay the night or the weekend somewhere.
所以, 还会有谁和她过夜呢
So, who else had a bag with her that night?
Rosie和她男友的老爸上♥床♥了, 我才不信
Rosie was sleeping with her boyfriend's father? I don't buy that.
我打给机场
I called Sea-tac...
拿到了当天从凌晨到早九点间的乘客名单
got flight lists leaving between midnight 9:00 A.M. the night of.
发现Ames当晚准备去维加斯
Turns out Ames had a flight to Vegas that night.
但他没上飞机
Never got on.
既然你不擅长猜, 我就不强迫你猜
I won't make you guess who was sitting next to him
"是谁和他一起去了"
on the flight because you suck at it,
但是... 我可以确定
but... I can tell you this.
不是和Rosie
It wasn't Rosie.
别弄那个拉链了
Don't worry about the zipper.
几步就到了, 还能冷到哪去
What, are you gonna catch a cold? You're like 50 feet away.
快去吧
Go.
Marek女士, 可以打扰你几分钟吗
You got a minute, Miss Marek?
孩子们, 进去吧
Go on, boys.
我们在一个派对上认识的
We met at a party...
我为他服务
for the service.
那次并不是约会什么的
It wasn't like a date or anything.
他不是我的客户
He... he wasn't a client.
那天晚上我们嘴都没亲
You know, we didn't even kiss that first night.
那你们有过吗
Do you ever?
那不违反你们的规定吗
Isn't that, like, against your code?
我和Michael是有感情的
What Michael and I had was real.
他给我找了地方住
He got me my place.
我们甚至在找公♥寓♥
We were even looking to buy a condo
等他离开妻子以后住在一起
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表