剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
into prostitution, protection, city contracting.
然后他发现这个孩子
Then he found out this other kid
在他的生意里面捞油水
was skimming off his collections.
Piotr·Michaelski
Piotr Michaelski?
就是Stan杀了的那个人吗
Is that the guy Stan whacked?
我们没有证据
Well, we could never prove it,
但有传言说, 那是Larsen退出帮派需要付出的代价
but word was that that was the price larsen had to pay to get out.
那位Michaelski, 他有家属吗
This Michaelski kid... he have any family?
有, 他妻子Monica, 就是她发现的尸体
Yes, his wife, Monica, found him.
双手被绑, 关在汽车后备箱里吗
Hands bound, in the trunk of his car?
一枪毙命
Single shot to the head.
你好
Hey, there.
我是乔什, 你的"专理"
I'm Josh, your O.T.
专业的专, 理疗师的理
"O" for "occupational,", "T" for "therapist."
我是来教你基础的自我护理技能的
I'm here to teach you basic self-care...
刷牙, 梳头
brushing your teeth, combing your hair,
洗澡, 照顾好自己的身体
bathing, taking care of bodily functions.
这段话是他们写给你的
They write that little speech for you
还是刚才你自己想出来的呢
or you just come up with it all on your own?
什么
Pardon me?
我觉得车管所都比这里强
I've felt more empathy at the DMV.
你不如先去忙, 回头再说吧
Why don't you come back after you've... worked on your delivery?
Holder
Holder.
你的警徽
Your badge.
Monica, 西雅图警局的, 我们想跟你谈谈
Monica? Seattle P.D. We need a word.
17年前Stan·Larsen往Piotr的脑门
None of you gave a shit 17 years ago
开了一枪的时候, 你们漠不关心
when Stan Larsen put a bullet in Piotr's head.
现在来干什么
Why you coming now?
我们在调查他女儿, Rosie·Larsen的谋杀案
We're investigating the murder of his daughter, Rosie Larsen.
我可不会因为那事辗转反侧
Can't say I'll lose any sleep over that.
说不准睡得更香
Might rest better, even,
真是善恶终有报
knowing there's some justice in this world.
是啊, 生活有时就是那么奇妙
Yeah, life's funny like that sometimes.
我能想个别的说法来形容
I can think of another word for it.
现在你孤单一人
And yet here you are, counting your nut dishes,
而那个让你男友魂归西天的家伙
while the guy who iced your boyfriend
却活得悠然自得, 是吗
is just living the good life, huh?
你们觉得是我做的吗
You people saying I did it?
你们就没什么别的事情做了吗
Don't you got nothing better to do?
Piotr有其他家人吗
Does Piotr have any family?
他妈死得早, 他是独子
His ma died young. He was an only child.
Piotr在街上游荡的时候
Piotr got bounced around some, around the neighborhood,
遇到了Janek
met up with Janek.
你们应该逮捕Stan
You people should have arrested Stan.
他利用了Piotr
He used Piotr,
杀了他, 又把他像垃圾一样关在后备箱
killed him, stuck him in a trunk like he was trash.
等于说那个太太当晚玩宾果到凌晨1点
So, we got the nut collector playing bingo till 1:00 A.M.
那个吸薄荷叶的瘦竹竿不可能
I mean, no way that menthol-smoking bag of bones
有时间跑到树林追杀Rosie
drags her sorry ass out in those woods after Rosie.
你这么想吗
Do you think?
你在吃培根吗
Is that bacon?
不是
Nah.
是火腿, 鸡蛋, 还有香肠
This is ham... eggs, and sausage.
你不是奶蛋素食主义者吗
What happened to your whole lacto-ovo-vegan thing?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是准备好重回食物链顶端了
I'm just ready to embrace meat again.
Cory说承包城市工程牵涉到Kovarsky
Cory said Kovarsky was involved in city contracting.
也许此事和市长有关
Might give us a link to the mayor.
我们应该直接打电♥话♥给市长
We should just call the mayor.
Cory那么神通广大
I mean, if Cory's got that hookup,
我们何不问他是谁杀了肯尼迪
we could ask him who shot J.F.K., too.
也许Rosie的闺蜜认识那个纹身男孩
Maybe Rosie's B.F.F. knows about tattoo boy.
Sterling说有个什么男人缠着Rosie
I mean, Sterling said that there was some old man in Rosie's life.
不是老师
Wasn't a teacher.
Janek·Kovarsky手下的混混
Hmm, some street thug working for Janek Kovarsky...
那一定是Stan最不想让她见到的人
That's got to be the last person stan wants her to be seeing.
我是Linden
Linden.
是Sarah·Linden吗
Is this Sarah Linden?
是的 -我是布莱恩·麦卡锡
Yes. -Brian Mccarthy.
我是Jack·Linden的父亲Gregory·Casher的代表律师
I represent Gregory Casher, Jack Linden's father.
你真的曾打算在不通知我当事人的情况下
Is it true that you're planning to move your son
带儿子移居到另一个州吗
to another state without informing him?
我不需要知会你或者他任何事情
I don't have to tell him or you anything.
你打来有什么事
What is this?
我是想通知你
I am calling to let you know
我的当事人打算诉请共同监护权
my client is suing for joint custody.
凭什么
On what basis?
你作为一个家长持续不断地忽视
Your continued and consistent neglect
且无法满足孩子的基本需求
and failure to meet your child's basic needs as a parent.
你有代表律师吗, Linden小姐
Do you have representation, miss Linden?
如果没有, 我建议你请一位
If not, I suggest you find it.
你之前说Rosie在和某人秘密交往
You said rosie was seeing someone in secret.
也许吧, 我也不太肯定
Maybe. I mean, I don't know for sure.
你见过这个吗
You ever see this?
是的
Uh, yeah.
这人以前总在Rosie家门外晃悠
This guy was hanging outside Rosie's house,
盯着她看
like, staring at her.
他有这个纹身
He had that.
你记得他长什么样子吗
Do you remember what he looked like?
是高是矮, 胖还是瘦
Tall, skinny, fat?
黑人吗 -我记得是白人
Black, blue? -White, I think.
差不多18岁左右
And, like, maybe 18?
他坐在卡车里, 所以我看得不是很清楚
He was in a truck, so I didn't really see him that well.
我也没有特别去留意
I didn't pay any attention to it.
男人们都想跟Rosie搭讪
Guys were always trying to talk to Rosie.
他在Rosie家门外做什么
What was he doing outside of Rosie's house?
我不知道
I don't know.
她跟他说过几句话, 叫他离开
She talked to him for like a second, told him to get lost.
那是何时的事
When was this?
大概是上个学期末吧
Like, the end of school last year.
后来你还见过他吗
Did you see him again?
没有
No.
Rosie被他吓坏了
He really creeped Rosie out.
为什么
Why?
我记得她说他进过监狱
I think she said he'd been in prison
还是什么的
or something.
她还说过有关他的其他事吗
What else did she say about him?
没有了, 就这么多
Nothing. I mean, that's it.
那段时间
She wasn't really saying stuff
她没怎么和我说话, 所以...
to me at that point, so...
好吧, 如果你想到其他什么
Well, if you think of anything else...
Larsen太太还好吗
How's Mrs. Larsen?
代我向她问好, 行吗
Tell her I said hi, okay?
谢谢, Sterling
Thanks, Sterling.
你好
Hello?
是我
Hey. It's me.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
这就是你道歉的方式吗
Is that your version of an apology?
我们能不能找个地方见个面
Can we just meet somewhere?
要是你想在华盛顿见面的话, 那行
If you want to meet in D.C., sure.
你还真是不浪费时间啊
You don't waste any time.
你去当参谋了吗
So... What, you just take a staff job?
我要去开会了, Jamie -好吧
I'm headed into a meeting, Jamie. -Right.
医生需要一些资料
The doctors need some info
以帮助他尽快康复
to help him recover quicker.
老天也不想让他还没康复就输掉竞选啊
God forbid the campaign come to an end while he heals.
你走了, 知道吗, 他姐姐也没来过
Hey, you left, all right? His sister's a no-show.
这跟竞选没关系
This isn't about the campaign.
给你30秒
You have 30 seconds.
医生给了我一张表叫我填
The doctors gave me a questionnaire to fill out.
Darren一般早晨醒来是
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表