剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
You kept that disk, didn't you?
你有她的把柄
So you'd have something to hold over her,
证明她
something to prove
与Rosie·Larsen谋杀案有牵连的证据
she was involved in Rosie Larsen's murder.
预防万一
Just in case.
你们手里什么都没有
You don't have anything on us.
你闯进我的房♥间, 用那张画威胁我
You broke into my motel room, you put that drawing up.
让我不得不把儿子送走, 你这个婊♥子♥
My son's gone because of you, you piece of shit.
我从来没进过你家门
I never broke into your place.
所以我早晚也要找到证据
So it's just a matter of time
将你绳之以法 -你胡说什么
that I find something on you! -I don't know what you're talking about.
对Jackson酋长来说
There ain't no "us"...
没有甘苦与共的说法
when it comes to Chief Jackson.
你是知道的
And you know that.
她会让你死得很难看, 就像凯丽一样
She's gonna hang you out to dry just like she did Kallie
除非你先下手为强
unless you make the first move.
Nicole那晚就在10楼
Nicole was on the 10th floor that night.
而你不在, 只有那监控录像才能证明
You weren't, but that disk is the only thing that proves it.
交给我们吧
Give us the disk.
我得过一会儿才能回来, 杰瑞
I'll be a while, Jerry.
你自己转转吧
Maybe you want to take a break?
我出来就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when I'm ready to leave.
好的, 议员先生
Of course, councilman.
就是这个
Here it is.
那辆竞选车
It's the campaign car.
0点58分开进赌场停车场
Heading into the casino parking lot, 12:58 A.M.
看不见司机
Can't see the driver.
563-TB0
563-TB0.
Rosie就是死在这辆车里
That's definitely the campaign car Rosie was found in.
换张盘
Put in the other disk.
10楼电梯摄像头监控录像
10月5日, 晚9点至早6点
凌晨1点02分
1:02 A.M.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
你是个聪明人
You're a smart man.
别绕弯子了
Get to the point.
如果你说的是实话
If you are who you say you are,
证明给我看
prove it.
急什么
What's your hurry.
你还得去什么地方
You need to go somewhere
再做个关于我的演讲吗
and make another speech about me?
第一个
That's one...
快进
Fast-forward the tape.
停
Stop.
Michael·Ames
Michael Ames.
第二个
That's two.
还有一个
Just one more to go.
你干了什么
What did you do?
到底是什么破事非得今天晚上来跟我说
What the hell was so important you had to talk to me tonight?
为什么对我撒谎, Jamie
Why did you lie to me, Jamie?
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表