剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
it's no wonder I haven't felt anything.
但你需要吗♥啡♥
Yeah, well, you need it.
我想我该休息会儿
I think it's better if I lay off,
等神经科医生来病房♥
at least until the neurologist gets here.
希望到时头脑比较清楚
I want to have a clear head.
你好啊小伙
What's up, little man?
Stephen舅舅
Uncle Steve!
老大, 过得怎么样
How you been, baller?
活出你的本色了吗
You keeping it real?
当然
For sure.
用你的拙劣泡妞技巧迷死过女孩吗
You slaying them ladies with your ill lady skills?
那还用说
Hells yeah!
那, 你妈妈怎么样
So, how... how's your mom?
她想我吗
She... she miss me?
我不知道
I don't know.
上车, 孩子, 我载你一程
Hop... hop in, kid. I'll give you a ride.
没事的
It ain't no trouble.
还有多远, 两个街区吗
I mean, what's it like, two blocks?
快点, 上车吧, 休息休息
Come on. Jump in. Take a load off.
让你的小脚丫歇歇
Put your little feet up.
不过, 小家伙, 你的脚可不小
I mean, damn, son, them dogs ain't little.
我不能那么做
I'm not supposed to.
没关系
No, that's okay.
我... 那是以前了
I-I... See, that was before.
我和你妈妈谈过了
You know, I talked to your mom,
她说没事的
and she... she said it's cool.
没关系, 听妈妈的话是对的
That's okay. You... you listen to your mom.
去吧
Go on.
你生我气了吗
Are you mad at me?
不会, 小家伙
Never, little man.
听到了吗
You hear?
永远不会
Never.
去吧
Go on.
Jack的妈妈用梯子给他做了一件戏服
Jake's mom made his costume out of a ladder.
有40磅重呢
It weighs 40 pounds.
他要演一个古董钟
He's gonna be a grandfather clock.
谁有那样的时间啊
Who's got that kind of time?
听出笑点了吗
Get it?
托米, 你听懂了吗
Tommy, did you get it?
你呢
Did you?
好了, 去吧, 天气很冷
Okay, go on now. It's cold.
你们的爸爸今天会来接你们的
Your dad will pick you up today.
Terry阿姨要去赚钱了, 好吗
Aunt Terry's got to make some money. Okay?
怎么了
What... what... what's wrong?
这是他和妈妈的惯例, 傻死了
He does it with mom. It's stupid.
这是什么意思
What is it?
Denny, 没事的, 什么意思
Denny, it's okay. What... what is it?
你可以告诉我
You can show me.
你应该亲亲我的手
You're supposed to kiss'em.
好的, 把手给我
Okay. Give me them paws.
你呢, 小阿飞
What about you, punk?
才不要
No way.
你确定
You sure?
是的
Yep.
我来拿Rosie的背包
I'm here for Rosie's backpack.
不在我这里
I don't have it.
你为何要把证据拿走, 队长
What are you doing walking off with evidence, Loo?
我不再是你的队长了
I'm not your lieutenant anymore.
你该想想, 等一切都结束了
You should think about what's gonna matter to you
这些还有什么意义, Sarah
when this is all over, Sarah,
到时你也不是警♥察♥了
when you're not a cop.
是啊, 那Larsen一家呢
Yeah, and what about the Larsens?
你觉得对于他们来说这又意味着什么
What do you think matters to them?
这份工作很多时候只需要服从命令
Half this job is about doing what you're told.
我需要退休金, Sarah
I need my pension, Sar.
我需要那个背包
I still need that bag.
如果你认为我是在针对你, 随你
Look, you want to think this is personal, you go ahead.
我还有很多其他事情要操心呢
I got a lot of other things to worry about,
也包括你
you included.
不用, 我可以保护好自己, 多谢
No, I got my own back, thanks.
我们以前合作挺愉快, Sarah
We had a good run, Sarah.
我希望你记住这一点
I hope you remember that.
当然了, 老大
Yeah, Loo.
我可以把这束花送给那个护士
I could send these to that nurse,
就说是你送的
say it's from you.
Darren, 赶紧注射吗♥啡♥吧
Darren... Take the damn morphine.
我顶得住, Jamie
I'll live, Jamie.
A&E电视台著名真人秀节目
你看过《储物狂》吗
You ever seen "Hoarders"?
有些人生活在成堆的垃圾中
People living on mounds of garbage,
用塑料袋当马桶
using plastic bags as toilets.
挺娱乐的 -转回原来的台
It's hilarious. -Turn it back.
我想看
I want to see it.
就西雅图的经济增长而言
...Waterfront project is still a viable option
水岸重建计划仍是可行的方案
for Seattle's economic growth.
诚如你们所知, 在解决官僚主义纷争方面
And, as you know, i have eight years of experience
我有长达8年的经验
resolving this type of bureaucratic dispute.
Abani没我印象中那般英俊了
You know, Abani's not quite as pretty as I remember.
某些帅得离谱的好斗型政♥治♥天才
Some scrappy, devilishly handsome political genius
肯定给了他不少好果子吃
must have taken a swipe at him.
没想到你本事那么大
Didn't know you had that in you.
我可是个谜一样的男人
Well, I'm a man of mystery.
人们就议员先生那晚的去向
There're still a lot of questions
仍有很多疑问
about the councilman's whereabouts on that night,
但我无法回答那些问题
but that's not for me to answer.
那该死的神经科医生去哪了
Where's that damned neurologist?
我去找找看
I'll find out.
那只是推测
That's speculation.
这个问题问得好, 好的, 我来回答
Now, that's a good question. All right. I will answer that...
给你 -谢谢
Here you go. -Thank you.
Terry来电
怎么了
What?
她怎么做得出来
How could she do this?
就这样扔下两个孩子
Just leave the boys?
真的吗
Really?
她需要出去走走, Terry, 她过得不开心
She needed to go, Ter. She wasn't happy.
开心
Happy?
谁他妈又开心呢
Who the hell's happy?
你开心吗
Are you happy?
因为, 我极度不开心
Cause... I'm sure as hell not happy.
得了吧, Stan
Come on, Stan.
现在的情形下, 人是很容易沉沦的
Hey, it's easy to get swallowed up in all of this, you know.
你应该和朋友们聚一聚
You should go be with your friends.
如果你想休息几天, 尽管去
You want to take a few days, do it.
孩子会好好的
The boys will be okay.
不, 他们不会
No, they won't.
我不会抛弃他们
I won't do that to them.
是我, 有事留言
Yo, it's me. Leave a message.
Holder, 你在哪
Where are you, Holder?
我知道, 你对背包动了手脚
Look, I know what you did... with the backpack
也知道你昨晚为什么来找我
and why you came by last night. I get it.
我们得谈谈, 请回电
We need to talk, so call me back, please.
Linden
Linden...
你在申请搜查令的那个"Beau Soleil"的鞋店
Went to serve your Beau Soleil warrant at the shoe place.
今早发生了一场大火
There was a fire there early this morning.
整个地方都被付之一炬了
Whole place was torched.
跟我来
Come with me.
西雅图警局的, 里面的电脑被烧毁了吗
Seattle P.D. Were the computers damaged?
什么电脑
What computers?
这里有一个网站的服务器, 就在地下室里
The place was hosting a website. There were servers in the basement.
我们只找到两百双被烧毁的球鞋
All we got here are 200 pairs of roasted sneakers.
没有电脑
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表