剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Hey, nurse? Nurse, he's... he's pulling out his...
他正在拔呼吸管
He's trying to pull out his breathing thing.
血氧含量正常, 换成氧气面罩
Pulse-ox is okay. Let's put him on 8 liters of oxygen.
Richmond先生, 能听到我说话吗
Mr. Richmond, can you hear me?
可以
Yeah.
能听到
Yeah.
他没事了
We got him.
医生
Hey. Doc.
Madigan医生
Dr. Madigan?
有事吗
Yes?
这么说, 他醒了
So, h-he's awake?
对, 有自主呼吸了, 是个好迹象
Yep. Breathing on his own. That's a good sign.
太好了
Great.
那你准备什么时候告诉他
So, when are you gonna tell him?
告诉他什么
Tell him what?
他无法走路了
That he can't w-walk.
你打算怎么告诉他
How are you gonna tell him?
病人通常很快就会自己注意到
Patients usually notice pretty quickly.
但会由你亲口告诉他, 对吧
But you are the one that actually tells him, right?
对, 当然
Yes. Of course.
你也应该在场
You should be there, too.
你是他的亲人
You are a close family member.
病人会难以接受这个现实
It's not an easy thing to process.
他需要尽可能多的支持
He's gonna need as much support as he can get.
好的
Right.
Elyse, 我是Jamie·怀特
Hey. Elyse, it's, uh, Jamie Wright.
又是我
Again.
昨天, 我给你留了两条关于你弟弟的留言
I left you two messages yesterday about your brother.
听着, 医生说...
Look, the surgeon said...
他将面临很多困难, Elyse
he's gonna have a lot to deal with, Elyse.
请务必回电
So, just please call me.
或者... 就回电就成
Or... just call me.
我找Stu
Looking for Stu.
Engle
Engle!
是Larsen的背包吗
That the Larsen backpack?
对, 我需要指纹和血型
Yeah, I need, uh, prints, blood types.
你知道的
You know the drill.
好的, 我会通知你的
Okay, I'll let you know.
Tacoma, 2002年10月5日
Stan
Stan!
出什么事了
What's going on?
Belko
Belko...
昨晚, 他...
Last night, he...
Belko自杀了
Belko killed himself.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我甚至... 怎么会...
I don't even un... how did...
太乱了, 警♥察♥...
This is so messed up, the cops...
警♥察♥们都不知道在做什么
the cops don't know what the hell they're doing.
住手
Stop! You know what?
你现在甚至都不能去那里, Stan
You can't even go there right now, Stan.
你在取保候审中
You're out on bail.
现在你就相当于是在坐牢
You're facing prison time as it is.
孩子们身边只剩下你了
You're all the boys have right now.
你得照顾好他们
And you need to watch out for them.
Belko的事, 我该怎么告诉他们
What do I tell them about Belko?
只字不提
Nothing.
Mitch呢
But what about Mitch?
我们总得告诉他们一点, Stan
We've got to tell them something, Stan.
她是他们的妈妈
She's their mom.
好吧
Okay.
关于此事, 我们说得越少越好
Less we talk about this, the better. Okay?
现在我到底该怎么做
What the hell am I supposed to do?
怎么会变成这样
Nothing is supposed to be like this.
不管他们对你说什么
No matter what they tell you,
你一律说不知道, 懂吗
you just say you don't know what the condition is. All right?
那东西, 他还得用多久
How long's he have to have that?
可能得整个下半辈子
Rest of his life... probably.
用什么
Have what?
你醒了
You're awake.
支持率是升了
Are we up...
还是降了
or down?
Darren, 你知道自己身在何处吗
Darren, do you know where you are?
在医院
In a hospital?
对
Yeah.
Darren, 你刚做完手术
Yeah, Darren, you had surgery.
你需要好好休息
You just... you just need to rest.
Gwen在哪
Where's Gwen?
她一整夜都在这里
She was here last night.
她得回一趟家
She... had to go home.
你再睡会儿吧
Why don't you get some sleep?
Jamie
Jamie...
我的
My...
我的腿
My leg.
你还疼吗
How's your pain?
有
Here's...
有个好消息
here's some good news.
这里有
There's, um...
这里有个东西
there's a, um... this guy.
只要你按一下
Here, you just, um, you push it,
它就会给你注射吗♥啡♥
and it will give you morphine.
酷毙了
How cool is that?
我去把医生叫来
I'm gonna go get the doctor.
马上就回来
I'll be... I'll be right back.
他醒了
Hey. He's awake.
找医生来
Call the doctor.
Madigan医生正在做手术
Dr. Madigan's in surgery.
今天下午晚些时候会过去的
He'll be by later this afternoon.
你就不能打个电♥话♥给他
But can't you call him or something?
通知他一声吗
Let him know?
他已经开始问我了
He's asking questions.
拜托了, 医生现在就得和他谈谈
Please, the doctor needs to talk to him right now.
我会试着给他留言
I'll try to get a message to him,
但我可不敢保证什么
But I can't promise.
这里有一个盐水湾
This here's a saltwater inlet.
周围其他水域都是淡水
Everything else around here is freshwater.
那个水湾离这里多远
How far is that inlet from here?
大约半英里
About half a mile.
附近有独木舟出租吗
Are there kayak rentals down there?
没有, 只有几间民宅
No. Just a few houses.
当地人在那里捕鱼捞虾
Locals working the traps.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真的认为是他干的吗
Do you... honestly believe he did it?
杀了那女孩
Killed that girl?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们是这里的常客
They came here a lot.
他被她迷得神魂颠倒
Boy, he was head over heels for her.
两周前与他同行的女人吗
The woman he was here with two weeks ago?
不是
No. No, no, no.
他妻子
His wife.
Lily
Lily.
我在这一代捕蟹有25年了
Yeah, I've been crabbing here the best part of 25 years.
每天都来吗
Every day?
那得看情况
Well, that depends.
有时晚上来
Nights sometimes.
有些人说捕蟹的最佳时间是满月之时
See, some folks say the best time to go crabbing is during a full moon.
有些人则说是落潮之时
Some say low tide.
一会儿白天, 一会儿黑夜的
Daytime, night-time.
要我说, 就把大网一撒
Me, I just say throw the damn ring in
看有何收获便是了
and see what comes up.
我敢说你一定见识不少
I bet you've seen a lot.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表