剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Why?
这跟Adrian的母亲遇害一案有关联吗, Sarah
Well, how does that relate to Adrian's mother's murder, Sarah?
不知道, 没有关联
I don't know. It doesn't.
这两个案子总有一些相似的地方
There's something meaningful about these two cases.
到底哪里相似呢
So... what is it?
我以前的搭档
My old partner.
他是, 案件负责人
He was... the primary.
他相信孩子的父亲是凶手
He was convinced the dad was the doer.
说他作案后由于恐慌而从消防梯
Said... dad probably panicked and left
逃离了现场
through the fire-escape window.
邻居说案发20分钟前
Neighbors saw him in the building
在楼里见过他
20 minutes before time of death...
听到有争吵, 说他们总是吵架
heard an argument, said they were always fighting.
我们就认定他是凶手
We put him away.
然后你们就把他逮捕了
So you caught the killer in Adrian's case.
可是他就住在那间公♥寓♥里
The dad lived in that apartment.
对那里了如指掌
He knew it was a shit hole.
也没有人报案举报他
No one ever called the cops on him.
那他为什么要从消防梯逃走呢
So why... would he leave through a window?
冒着被路人注意到的风险
Risk attracting attention on the street.
为什么不直接走大门呢
Why not... walk right out the front door?
你觉得孩子父亲不是凶手
So you don't think the father did it.
对
No.
我觉得不是
I don't.
那你搭档也那样认为吗
Did your partner feel the same way,
也觉得你们抓错了人吗
that you'd arrested the wrong man?
他是负责人, 比我职位高
He was the primary, more senior than me.
调查组对结论也很满意
The department was satisfied.
我也没有坚持自己的意见
And I gave up trying to convince them at some point.
你对此感到内疚吗
And do you feel guilty about that?
我听信了他们的话, 我应该
I listened to them. I should have...
我应该仔细听他说话的
I should have listened to him.
他想告诉我什么的
He was trying to tell me something.
我应该仔细听他的话的
I should have listened.
听谁的话, Adrian吗
To who? To Adrian?
你带着他的画就是因为这个吗
Is that why you brought the drawing with you last time, Sarah?
你觉得他想在画里告诉你什么
He was trying to tell you something with it?
即使在停职之后
Is that why you've continued
你还这么执着地调查Rosie·Larsen谋杀案
to investigate the Rosie Larsen murder,
也是因为这个吗
even on suspension?
他们会让此案不了了之的
They'll bury this case. They'll make it go away.
Sarah, 也许
Sarah... Maybe...
是因为他们的经历和你自己很像
what they went through is something you relate to.
你想到过这一点吗
Have you ever thought about that?
什么
What?
我告诉过你我为何看重这两案了
I told you why it matters.
我们谈谈你母亲吧
Let's talk about your mother.
谈谈她遗弃你的时候
About when she abandoned you.
你坐在椅子上, 在我对面
You sit there in that chair across from me
觉得你已经看透了我
thinking you'll get to the heart of it.
觉得你能帮助我, 拯救我
That you can help me, that you can save me.
那种感觉一定很不错吧
It must feel good thinking that.
对我的生活经历评头论足
Justifying your little life with that.
是你有这样的感觉吧, Sarah
Is that how you feel, Sarah?
想着那些受害者的时候
With your victims?
不会, 他们已经死了, 不需要拯救了
No, they're dead. They don't need saving anymore.
她遗弃了你, 把你抛弃在公♥寓♥里
She left you... in the apartment...
孤零零的
alone...
那时你才5岁
when you were 5 years old.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
不记得
No.
你肯定会记得一点的
Surely you must have some memories.
家里断电了, 因为她没交电费
The lights had been turned off. She hadn't paid the bill.
我就记得这些
That's all I remember.
儿童保护署在她离开的第二天早上找到你
CPS found you the next morning after she left.
也就是说你自己在那过的夜
So you spent the night in that place alone?
那是很久之前的事了, 我早就没事了
That was a long time ago. I'm fine now.
你儿子不在身边
Your son is gone.
几天前你本该出现在婚礼上
You were supposed to be married a few days ago.
你连工作也丢了, 值得吗
You've lost your job. Really?
你想让我说什么, 我会说的
Whatever you want me to say, I'll say it.
求你放了我就好
Just please let me go.
你在黑暗中过了一夜
Then you spent the night alone in dark.
打扰了, 凯莉医生
Excuse me, Dr. Kerry?
请别打扰我们
Give us a second, please.
Sarah已经正式出院了
Sarah's being officially released.
她马上就出来
She'll be... out in a minute.
Sarah, 继续, 你刚刚想说什么
Sarah, go ahead. What were you going to say?
她知道我来了吗
She know I'm here?
不知道
No.
我会帮忙把她接出来
I'll help get her out.
但我不想再纠缠下去了
But I can't be involved anymore.
以后就交给你了
She's your responsibility now.
我是菲尔德医生
I'm Dr. Felder.
我此前已将有关Sarah·Linden移交我收治的相关文件
I faxed over the paperwork to release Sarah Linden
传真过来了
into my care.
好的, 请稍等
Yes, of course.
给您
Here you go.
请签字
Sign here, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
Richmond那段视频做得很好
Nice work on the Richmond video.
那房♥间已经搞定了
The room's been taken care of.
他们什么也找不到
They won't find anything.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表