剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第二季, 第十集
精神病
急症病房♥
请确保此门上锁
那就打电♥话♥给你上级, 我现在就要见到她
Then call your damn boss! I need to see her right now!
我跟你说过了, 你可以在探视时间再来看她
I told you, you can come back during visiting hours.
我是警♥察♥, 快打电♥话♥
I'm a cop. Make the call.
对不起, 先生, 我们不能破例
I'm sorry, sir, but there are no exceptions.
你朋友现在受到很好的照顾
Your friend is being taken care of.
她很有可能伤害自己
She's a danger to herself right now.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么啊, 管不了了
What the hell are you talking about? Screw this.
先生, 你必须现在就离开 -别挡着我
Sir, you need to leave... now! -Get out of my...
你想让我打个电♥话♥给我朋友吗
Hey. Do you want me to make a call to my friends, huh?
我们好好闹一闹好吗
We'll have a little rumble, huh?
想走啊 -Holder, 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
You want to go? -Holder, what the hell are you doing?!
队长, 队长, 他们想陷害她
Sir! Sir, they're trying to frame her.
我们必须尽快把她弄出来
We need to get her out of here right now.
Sarah没有搜查令就擅闯印第安领土
Sarah entered sovereign Indian land without a warrant...
因为此举丢了警徽
For that matter, a badge.
我跟她说过多少遍
I told her numerous times...
让你们俩不要去那里
I told both of you to stay out of there.
当时真应该连你的警徽一起收了
I should have taken your badge!
她在赌场里发现了证据
She found evidence inside the casino
能证明那里隐瞒了一场谋杀
that proves the tribe is covering up a murder.
希望那不是真的
Well, let's hope not
因为若真是如此, 我们也束手无策
Because it will be completely inadmissible.
听着, Jackson酋长说她袭击了一名赌场员工
Look, Chief Jackson said she attacked a casino worker
当时她正准备要自杀
because she was trying to kill herself.
她才没有自杀倾向, 队长, 你是知道的
She's not suicidal, sir. And you know it.
你知道他们能一手遮天
You've seen what they're capable of!
只有精神科医生才可以放她出来, Holder
Only a psychiatrist can get her out, Holder.
我无能为力
My hands are tied.
好吧
All right.
顺便提个醒
Oh, just a heads up...
给你县里的小喽啰们打电♥话♥问问
Call your boys down at county.
Rosie·Larsen的档案, 还没送到
Rosie Larsen files... they up and disappeared
他们那里就离奇消失了
somewhere between our house and theirs.
估计你信错人了吧, 队长
Guess you're in the wrong circle of trust, Lieutenant.
我需要打电♥话♥
I need to use the phone.
麻烦了
Please.
我很乐意为你联♥系♥你的家人
I'd be happy to contact a family member for you,
告诉他们你在这里
let them know you're here.
我要打给我的搭档
I need to talk to my partner.
你不能剥夺我合理使用电♥话♥的权力
You can't deny me reasonable access to a phone.
当然了, 不过你得等等
Of course, but you'll have to wait
只有在规定时间段内才能打私人电♥话♥
to make a personal phone call during the designated hours.
但这并非私人电♥话♥
But this isn't a personal call.
我有关于一件案子的重要信息
I have important information regarding a case
需要转告给我的搭档
that needs to be relayed to my partner.
你这是在妨碍警♥察♥调查谋杀案
Right now you are impeding a murder investigation.
Sarah, 规定就是规定
Sarah... The rules are in place.
好吧, 那我留张字条给他
That's fine. I'll write him a note.
不用, 如果你需要给他留言
No, if you want to write him a note,
你可以让我转告, 我会确保他收到的
you can dictate it to me. I'll make sure he gets it.
你多久没吃东西了
When was the last time you ate something?
睡觉呢 -我不应该在这的
Slept? -I don't have to be in here.
你处在自杀监视中, Sarah
You're on suicide watch, Sarah.
只有72个小时
It's only for 72 hours.
你还是去休息会儿吧
Maybe you should get some rest.
对不起, 之前对你大吼大叫, 我不应该那样的
I'm sorry I yelled at you. I shouldn't have done that.
你说得对, Terry
You are right, Terry.
我一直在自怨自艾
I was so busy feeling sorry for myself.
都没注意到孩子们都经历了什么
I couldn't see what was happening to the boys.
甚至在Rosie还没...
Even before Rosie...
就好像...
I acted like if...
我装作一切正常, 一切都会没事一样
I pretended like everything was okay, it would be.
你把自己逼得太紧了, Stan
You're being too hard on yourself, Stan.
今天Tommy在学校弄死了好几只鸟
Tommy killed some birds at school today.
学校停他两周课
He's suspended for two weeks.
他很愤怒
He's angry...
发生了那么多事
with everything that's happening.
Mitch也走了
Mitch leaving.
我就是不知道还能怎么办了
I just don't know what else to do.
Stan
Stan...
要是警♥察♥永远抓不到凶手怎么办
What happens if the cops never find the guy?
你生气是因为你放不下
You're angry 'cause you can't let go.
孩子们能看出来
The boys can see it.
他们都迫切想知道
They are holding their breath
什么时候才可以开始新生活
wondering when it'll be okay to start living again.
你得试着放下, Stan
You got to try, Stan.
我该怎么做
How do I do that?
或许就从你能做的开始吧, 尽力而为
Maybe you fix what you can.
我也不知道
And I don't know.
或许之后就可以原谅你自己
Maybe then you forgive yourself.
第二十三日
爱你, 再见
Love you. Bye.
再见 -好
See you. -Okay.
祝一天愉悦 -再见啦
Have a good day. -Bye.
你是Regi吗
Hey, you Regi?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是Stephen·Holder
Yeah, I'm... I'm Stephen Holder.
Linden的搭档
Linden's partner.
Sarah在那个赌场里找到了证据
Sarah found evidence in that casino
能证明Rosie·Larsen的死和市政厅有关
linking Rosie Larsen's death to city hall.
然而现在她却被关起来要关三天
Now they got her locked up for three days
出来的时候大选已经结束了
until the election's over.
案子就彻底没有下文了
And the case is buried for good.
那你找我♥干♥什么
And... What... what is it that you want me to do?
你能不能找找人, 想想办法
Well, could you call someone, pull some strings?
你不是社工吗
I thought you worked in social services or something.
除了医院里的医生
Well, other than the hospital doctors,
就只有她自己的心理医生能放她出来了
the only person that can get her released is her psychiatrist.
好吧, 是谁, 你有她号♥码吗
Okay. W-who is she? You got her number?
这个我不能告诉你
I can't give you that information,
而且我很确定Sarah也不希望我透露
and I'm pretty sure Sarah wouldn't want me to.
但赌场里有证据
There's proof in that casino
能证明Sarah没发疯
proving that Sarah isn't crazy
也能证明市长跟案件有牵扯
and how this all connects to the mayor.
你看到证据了吗, 亲眼看到的
Did... did you see the proof... With your own eyes,
还是听她说的
or is that just what sarah told you?
不是吧
Come on.
我看得出来你很关心她, 我也是
I can see that you care about her. So do I.
她只有你这一个家人
You're the only family she's got.
我不希望她关在里面
And I don't like it that she's in there
她也不喜欢那样
and she doesn't want to be.
但我知道她活成什么样子
But I've seen what she does to herself.
现在谁照料Jack
Who's taking care of Jack?
他在芝加哥, 跟他爸爸一起
He's in Chicago with his dad.
她现在最不该接触的就是工作
Work is the last thing that she needs right now.
就是她的工作让她被关了进去
It's why she got put in there in the first place.
我见过她以前什么样
I've seen what happens to her
什么都不管不顾
when she neglects everything else in her life.
就只知道案子案子
when she thinks that she needs that case
有了案子就不吃不睡
more than she needs sleep or food,
儿子也不管了
more than her own son.
上次发病也是这样
This is... this is how it started last time.
这次不一样
Well, this time is different.
项目经费来源 哥伦比亚区域基金
项目经理: Michael·Ames
项目经理: Michael·Ames
Ray, 我是Holder -我不能跟你聊
Yo, Ray, it's Holder. -I can't be talking to you.
Carlson下命令了, 你不是请病假了吗
Carlson's orders. I thought you were on sick leave.
帮我查点东西
Hey, check out something for me.
Adams市长, 水岸项目, Michael·Ames
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表