剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
for after he left his wife.
我们还曾一起旅行 -比如维加斯吗
We went on trips together. -Like Vegas?
10月5号♥, 你侄女被杀的那个晚上
October 5th, same night your niece was killed?
他在最后一刻放我鸽子了
He canceled on me last minute.
我...
No, I...
我本该去渡口接他的, 但是...
I was supposed to pick him up from the ferry, but...
什么渡口
What ferry?
去印度赌场的那个渡口
The one that goes to that Indian casino.
Holder
Holder.
我知道你在想什么
Look, I know what you're thinking.
他怎么会找像我这样的女人
Why he'd want someone like me?
我们心灵相通, 我理解他
See, we have a connection. I understand him.
我知道看起来是我想攀龙附凤
I know what it's like to want a better life.
谢谢
Thank you.
Linden
Linden.
Rosie手♥机♥的排查报告出来了
Rosie's burner-phone recs just came back.
找到了她在被害前几周的一条信息
Got a hit a few weeks before the murder.
Rosie给Michael·Ames发信息说
Rosie sent Michael Ames a text.
"给我5000美元
It said, "$5, 000.
否则我就告诉你老婆"
I want the money, or I'll tell your wife."
我是Mitch
Hey. You've reached Mitch.
请在滴声后留言, 多谢
Please leave a message after the beep. Thanks.
Linden, 你盯着那个看板
You're becoming like "A Beautiful Mind"
可真像《美丽心灵》
with that board, Linden.
接下来, 你就会在窗户上写东西
Next thing, you'll be writing on windows
和Rosie讲话了[《美丽心灵》剧情]
and talking to Rosie.
如果你发现养了你17年的家伙
If you found out the guy who raised you for 17 years
并非你的生父, 你会怎么办
wasn't your father, what would you do?
找到我的亲生老爸, 然后打扁他
Find the real one and beat his ass into the ground.
遗留问题
Question remains,
她父亲是Ames还是其他人
was Ames her daddy or a John?
不管怎样, 她都在敲诈他
Either case, she was blackmailing him.
也许赌场是他们约定见面的地方
Maybe the casino was their meeting spot.
看看这个, Ames的公♥司♥
Check this out. Ames' company?
哥伦比亚领域基金
Columbia Domain Fund?
是Adams市长的重要投资方
Big supporter of Mayor Adams.
为他的竞选筹资
Sponsored a fundraiser for his campaign.
所以也许是市长帮他清理了烂摊子
So maybe the mayor helped clean up his buddy's mess.
然后嫁祸Richmond
Pinned it all on Richmond.
一石二鸟
Two birds, one rock.
想过没有, 如果真是这样
You realize if you're right about this,
我俩余下的职业生涯就要在沃拉沃拉地区的
we're gonna end up working a tollbooth in Walla walla
收费亭里度过了
the rest of our careers.
或许吧
Probably.
他们要见面的话, 他一定给她打过电♥话♥
He would have had to call her to set up a meeting.
我是Linden警探
Hey, Detective Linden.
我需要一份查看Michael·Ames通话记录
I'm gonna need a warrant for phone records
的授权书
for a Michael Ames.
我会把书面申请送过去, 谢谢
Yeah, I'll drop off the paperwork. Thanks.
Linden
Linden...
如果Rosie知道Ames是她生父
If Rosie knew Ames was her daddy...
她怎么还会和Jasper在一起
How could she hook up with Jasper?
他们不就同父异母了吗
He'd be like her half-brother, right?
在豪♥宅♥偷着寻欢是吧
Slumming it in the mainland house?
继续, 小子, 带我们也乐乐
Go on. Take us on the tour, son.
只要我不像那个政客落得个残废就行
As long as I don't end up a gimp like that politician guy.
你倒不至于挨子弹
You ain't worth shootin'.
我们想问你几个关于Rosie的问题
We just have a few questions about you and Rosie.
你俩有些事情不太对劲
See, something just don't quite add up about you and her.
你并不是唯一一个和她有关系的人
You weren't the only one sticking it to her.
不过你也知道, 对吧
Oh, but you had to know that, right?
她当过妓♥女♥
That she was a pro.
不会吧, 你不知道
Oh, snap. You didn't know?
我想她不过是可怜你罢了
I guess you were like her charity case.
无所谓, 和往常一样, 你们一无所知
Whatever. As usual, you don't have a clue.
那就劳你指点一二了
Please bestow on us your wisdom.
Rosie没和任何人发生过关系
Rosie wasn't giving it up to anybody.
那些关于她当过妓♥女♥的狗屁报导
You know, all that crap on the news about her being a prostitute?
根本就是无稽之谈
It's a joke.
Rosie是个单纯的处♥女♥
Rosie was a dork, a total virgin.
说的是啊
Yeah, right.
她不肯委身于你, 她就是处♥女♥了
Cause she wouldn't give it to you, she was a virgin?
有人跟你说过你是个白人吗
Yeah, anybody ever tell you you're white?
你从未和她发生过关系
You never had sex with her?
是的, 从来没有
No. Never.
连亲热都没有过
Didn't hook up at all?
没有
No.
每次我想做时, 她就一个劲儿地在那哭
All she'd ever do was cry when I'd want to.
那可真是颗玻璃心
Bitch was like meat kryptonite.
她痛恨她的人生, 知道吗
Look, she hated her life. All right?
她说她的人生根本就是个谎言
Said it was all a fake.
至于她墙上的那些画
And those pictures on her wall?
她恨不得把它们烧为灰烬
She wanted to burn them to the ground.
那你♥爸♥呢, Jasper
What about your dad, Jasper?
Rosie遇害的那晚, 他在哪里
Where was he the night Rosie got killed?
我爸, 你们怎么问起他来了
My dad? W-why are you asking about him?
也许你女友想委身于你老爸呢
Maybe your girlfriend was saving it up for pops.
小孩子毕竟还是太嫩
Cause junior didn't pack enough of a punch.
他当时在阿布扎比市, 你个喽啰
He was in Abu Dhabi, you tool.
无论如何, 他那晚回来了, 怎么了
Whatever. So he came back. So what?
你那晚见到他了吗
You saw him that night?
是的, 大概凌晨四点左右
Yeah, that morning like at 4:00 A.M.
我正要出去, 看到有辆车送他回来
I was on my way out. I saw the car drop him off.
不, 你才没看到
No, you didn't.
那晚没有任何车被召来你家的记录
No car services sent out cars to this address that night.
谁说是城市车了
Yeah, did I say it was a town car?
是一辆很不上档次的出租车
It was some piece-of-crap cab or something.
尾灯都坏了
Had a broken taillight.
我就知道这么多
That's all I got.
也许你们应该找他的那些妓♥女♥们聊聊
Maybe you should talk to his whores.
他身边永远都有那么一群
He's had them my whole life.
我是明白人, 惊喜吧
Yeah. Wow. Surprise.
你不是应该去上学了吗, Jasper
Shouldn't you be in school, Jasper?
你的康复之快真是令人惊讶
What's amazing here is your resilience.
仅在枪击后的数天, 就和大家见面了
But here you are, just days after a shooting.
你是否沮丧过呢
Did you get down at all?
是否怀疑过自己能重回战场呢
Did you have any doubts you'd be back?
说实话, 凯莉...
You know, honestly, Kellie...
没有
No.
我从未怀疑过自己能否再度参与竞选
No, I never once doubted I could run this race.
他嗑药了
This dude's high.
不, 我的意思是他一定嗑了止痛药
No, I think he's literally high on painkillers right now.
看看他
Look at him.
你谋杀了一个女孩, 无意冒犯, Gwen
You killed a girl. No offense, Gwen,
但他也太痴心妄想了吧
but is he really that delusional?
他真的认为他还能赢得竞选
Does he really think he can win?
警♥察♥已经撤消了对他的控诉
He was exonerated by the police.
那个和钱德拉·利维鬼混的也是啊
So was the guy who was stupid doing Chandra Levy.
2001年夏失踪的白宫女实习生
盖里·康迪特并没杀害钱德拉·利维
Gary Condit didn't kill Chandra Levy.
那你怎么会提到他的名字
Then why'd you just say his name?
过去的这一周里你经历了那么多
With all you've been through in the last seven days...
被拘捕, 中枪, 瘫痪
being arrested, getting shot, losing your ability to walk...
难道你就没有一刻顾影自怜的时候吗
There wasn't a moment you felt just an ounce of self-pity?
人内心的力量往往令人惊异
You'd be amazed by the inner resources
我们自己往往都意识不到
you don't even know you have.
但当医生告诉你
But in that moment the doctor gave you the news,
那个将永远改变你人生的消息时
the news that would change your life forever,
跟我们说说, 当时你想到了什么
tell us... what went through your mind?
告诉我们, Darren
Tell us, Darren.
曾有一个叫泰德·Wright的人
There was a man. Ted Wright.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表