剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第二季, 第四集
为什么现在才抛出这个背包
Why drop the bag now,
除了想折磨Larsen一家之外
except to torture the Larsens?
是某种变♥态♥游戏吗
Some kind of sick game?
可能是凶手懊悔之情的表现
Could be a sign of remorse.
纹身的主人曾开过Larsen家的卡车, 他认识Rosie
Tattoo boy was driving Larsen's truck. He knew Rosie.
他们曾一起骑单车出游
They went biking together.
后来他又帮忙把"Beau Soleil"付之一炬
Then he's helping burn down Beau Soleil.
无论他是谁, 一定知道内情
Whoever he is, he knows something.
她并没有带太多衣物
She didn't have that much clothing.
不管她是去哪里
Wherever she was going,
都不会超过几天
it wasn't for more than a few days.
我要把这个背包送去测试
I need to get this bag tested.
我在缉毒组时认识一个测试员, 他很可靠
I got this lab rat from my narc days. He's solid.
我会秘密地把背包拿去给他
I'll drop it off to him on the DL,
以免Carlson发现
stay off of Carlson's radar.
那个测试员叫什么
What's this lab guy's name?
Linden, 我当时以为那张Richmond的照片是真的
Linden, I thought the Richmond photo was legit.
明白吗
Okay?
Gil对我有救命之恩
I mean, Gil saved my life.
我认识他时已是命不久矣
I-I had like 10 days when I met him.
那时我已经到了嗑药无所顾忌
I was at a point I wasn't caring what I was putting in my skull,
不管死活的地步
up my nose, down my throat.
那是我人生的最低谷, 而他
I mean, I-I was at rock bottom, and he...
我不管
I don't care.
正是因为你我们如今才会深陷泥潭
We're in the middle of a shit storm because of you.
看来我是所信非人啊
Guess I just trusted the wrong guy.
没错, 看来如此
Yeah, I guess you did.
那几个不是Stan的员工
That's not Stan's boys.
他们没穿工作服
They don't got the overalls.
有我们要找的人吗
Any of them our guy?
没有, 没有纹身
No. No tattoo.
那是Janek·Kovarsky的窝点
Yo, that's Janek Kovarsky's joint.
这么说Stan·Larsen重出江湖了
So Stan Larsen is back with the mob?
我很好奇他知不知道他的卡车
I wonder if he knows his trucks
帮忙掩盖了他女儿被杀一案的真♥相♥
helped cover up his daughter's murder.
第十七日
Larsen物流公♥司♥
Larsen Moving and Storage.
我就是, 你有什么事
Yeah, this is him. What do you want?
什么, 今天吗
What? Today?
不行, 你们不能火化他
No, no, you're not cremating him.
那我会去领♥取♥尸体
Well, I'll come pick him up, then.
我说了我会来取尸体
I said I'm coming to get him.
天啊
Oh, god.
出什么事了, 爸爸
What's wrong, Dad?
儿子, 没事, 什么事都没有
Hey, buddy. Nothing. Nothing's wrong.
怎么了
What's up?
我们得出发了, Tommy
We need to get going, Tommy.
对此你们也许会很惊讶
Look, this may come as a surprise to you,
但你们的Terry阿姨对学校也没有好感
but your Aunt Terry felt the same way about school.
我一点都不惊讶
It doesn't surprise me.
这就是所谓的讽刺挖苦了
Now, that's called sarcasm.
好好去上课, 终有一天你会发现学有所用
Go to class, and you might find out what that means someday.
所以赶紧的, 我们要走了
So giddyap. Let's go.
我数三声, 听见了吗
I'm gonna count to three, okay?
1 2
One... Two...
穿好你的鞋, 现在就出门
Get your shoes on and get out of the house now.
Larsen物流公♥司♥
Larsen moving and storage.
不敢烦劳大驾, 我另有安排了
Don't bother. I made other arrangements.
现在警♥察♥倒是要派辆巡逻车来了
Now the cops want to send a car by.
你相信吗
You believe that?
Tommy这两天一直如此
So, Tommy's been like this for the past two days,
坚决不去学校
not wanting to go to school.
他一定有些烦恼
Something's going on with him.
我得晚点才能处理此事了
Well, I'll have to take care of it later,
因为我得去市区, 停尸间
'Cause I got to go downtown to the... morgue.
是为了Belko吗
It's about Belko?
他们想把他塞进盒子里草草了事
They want to put him in a box and be done with him.
你们能到楼下等我吗
Hey, can you guys go downstairs?
我一会儿就来
I'll be down there in a minute.
我还以为我们要迟到了
I thought we were gonna be late.
听话
Hey. Just go.
Belko在哪
Where's Belko?
他说好昨天带我们去动物园的
He was gonna take us to the zoo yesterday.
他病了
He's been sick.
赶快下楼, 你们的Terry阿姨马上就来
Just go on down. Your Aunt Terry will be right there.
根据可靠信息
There are confirmed reports
也许你该告诉他们实情 -这是一个名为
Maybe you should tell them. -It was allegedly a front,
"Beau Soleil"的嫖♥娼♥集团的幌子
for a prostitution ring known as Beau Soleil.
警方已确认此高级三陪服务与
Police have also connected the premium escort service
当地高中女生Rosie·Larsen被杀一案有关
to the murder of local high-school teen Rosie Larsen.
此次火灾尚在调查中
The blaze is still under investigation,
但最初调查 -警♥察♥说Rosie和
But the initial... -Cops are saying Rosie was connected
那个叫"Beau Soleil"的地方有关
To that place, Beau Soleil.
是的, 但他们错了, 对吗
Yeah, but they were wrong, right?
我得去送孩子们了
Look, I got to take the boys.
Denny, Tommy
Denny! Tommy!
人呢
Guys?
救救我, 救命
Help me! Help!
天啊, 我来了, 别怕 -救命
Oh, my god. I'm coming. I'm right here. -Help!
我恨他 -Denny, 你没事吧
I hate him! -Denny, are you okay?
天啊, 出来吧
Oh, my god. Come on.
出来了, 没事了
Come on. It's okay.
我恨你, Tommy, 你是混♥蛋♥
I hate you, Tommy! You suck!
Tommy
Tommy!
你是怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
为什么这样欺负你弟弟
Why would you do that to your brother?
为什么这样欺负你弟弟
Why would you do that to your brother?
回答我, 为什么那么做
Answer me! Why would you do that?!
回答我, 听到了吗, Tommy, 说呀
Answer me, would you?! Tommy, come on!
放开我
Get off!
你不是我妈妈
You're not my mom!
你怎么不回家去
Why don't you just go home?!
回家去, 我恨你
Go home! I hate you!
Tommy, 我...
Tommy! I'm s...
你怎么认识那个联邦探员的呢
So, how do you know this FBI guy?
他是对付帮派的专家
He's a mob expert.
集团犯罪吗
Organized Crime?
那块不是你负责的吧
That's not exactly your beat.
Linden
Linden.
Cory
Cory.
多谢你抽空见我们 -别客气
Thanks for seeing us. -Of course.
这是我的搭档, Holder警探
This is my partner, Detective Holder.
你就是那个帮派专家吗, 真的吗
You the big mob expert? For real?
把照片给我吧
Can I have the picture, please?
我们的死者曾和此人在一起
Our victim was with this guy.
他有这个纹身
Had this tat.
同时是纵火嫌犯, 和Janek·Kovarsky有联♥系♥
Suspected arson linked to Janek Kovarsky.
纵火是Janek的老伎俩了
Yeah, arson's a Janek special.
他将火机油混合, 很难查询踪迹
He mixes some lighter fluid. It's next to impossible to trace.
但我对这纹身没印象
I don't recognize the tat, though.
可能是个新来的毒贩
Could be a runner, new kid.
Janek让他们成天待在街上
Janek's pulling them off the street 24/7.
我听说Stan·Larsen也曾是Kovarsky的手下
I hear Stan Larsen used to work for Kovarsky, too.
当年他头上还有一宗命案
Has a body on him from back in the day.
是的, 90年代初
Yeah, early '90s.
那时候Janek还是个无名小卒
Janek was just small time then.
明面是开了个波兰餐馆
He was running a card game
实际是开设扑克赌局
out of the back of his Polish restaurant.
Janek想把他的经营范围扩大到
Janek was trying to expand his operation
卖♥♥淫, 收保护费, 承包城市工程
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表