剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第二季, 第三集
第十六日
Rosie·Larsen于周五晚12点37分出现在那家赌场
We have Rosie Larsen in the casino 12:37 A.M. Friday night.
那里有许多潜在目击证人
There are hundreds of potential witnesses,
可能有人会认识她
people who may have known her.
凶手说不定是常客
Killer could be a regular.
我需要搜查令
I need that warrant.
赌场可能是绑♥架♥现场
Casino's probably the abduction site.
你自己跟印第安事务局说去
Then talk to the Bureau of Indian Affairs yourself.
我必须去一探究竟
I need to get in there.
这是什么
What is this?
Rosie的超八胶片, 自行车后视镜拍到的
Rosie's super-8 film. Caught it in the bike mirror.
欢迎归队
Oh, and welcome back.
Oakes一走, 改天换地了是吧
New world order here with Oakes gone, right?
你听说昨晚的事了吗
Did you hear about last night?
这地方真乱来 -胶片是你冲洗的
It's been crazy in this place. -You run it?
是啊, Holder叫我弄的
Yeah, Holder asked me to.
不是什么帮派纹身, 之前的记录中也没出现过
It's not a gang tat, doesn't come up on any priors.
是一部漫画
It's a manga,
日本漫画书里的角色, 叫小木淳
Japanese comic book character called "Ogi Jun."
他有什么其它发现吗
He find out anything else about it?
你自己问他吧, 我不知道
Ask him yourself, I don't know.
Holder在这吗 -没见着他
Is Holder here? -Haven't seen him.
不太像是"Beau Soleil"的客户
It doesn't look like a Beau Soleil type.
你从他们服务器上弄到客户名单了吗
You get the client list off their servers yet?
服务器
Servers?
我两天前申请到的
I filed the warrant two days ago
对"Beau Soleil"电脑的搜查令
for those Beau Soleil computers.
一定是被Carlson队长扣下了
Lieutenant Carlson must have held them up.
那家伙对书面文件卡的很严
The guy's anal about paperwork.
通知分队长
Let the sergeant know.
Rosie·Larsen被杀当晚曾在Wapi Eagle赌场出现
Rosie Larsen was inside the Wapi Eagle casino the night she was killed.
那里是"Beau Soleil"活动的温床
It's a hotbed for Beau Soleil activity,
就是她供职的那个线上招♥妓♥组织
the same online hooker ring which employed her.
你还需要其他信息吗, 队长
Is there anything else you need, lieutenant?
现在很多双眼睛都盯着我们
We've got a lot of eyes on us right now,
没有犯错的余地
not a lot of room for error.
为何扣下我的搜查令
What's the holdup?
事情都在文件里写清楚了
Everything was in my paperwork.
我知道, 警探, 我读了你的报告
I know, detective. I read your report.
下次先向我报告
Next time, ask.
Stephen
Hi, Stephen.
你好啊, Claire
What's up, Claire?
我家孩子突发哮喘, 在医院耗了两天
My kid had an asthma attack, spent two days in the hospital,
结果发现那里是个弄毒品的好地方
which, it turns out, is a great place to score.
但我还剩下三天
But I got three days.
能借个火吗
You got a light?
有一阵没在互助会里见到你了
Haven't seen you at this meeting in a while.
最近跟Gil聊过吗
You talk to Gil lately?
没
No.
我跟我的担♥保♥人说我的瘾又犯了
I told my sponsor I missed it.
她说过一阵子就会好的
She said that goes away after a while.
骗人的婊♥子♥
Lying bitch.
要不是怕失去孩子
Except for the losing-my-kids part,
我真想欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥一把
there's nothing like it in the world.
大家快点过来吧
Come on, people. Let's go.
互助会要开始了
Meeting's about to start.
我们该进去了吧
I guess we should go in?
是啊, 我马上来
Yeah, I-I'll be in in a second.
我帮你占个座
I'll save you a seat.
好, 谢了
All right, thanks.
行
Okay.
该加油了
Needs gas.
今天我想带孩子们去南瓜地里玩
I was, uh, thinking of bringing the boys to the pumpkin patch today.
不, 他们应该去上学
No, they should go to school.
你确定吗, Stan
You sure, Stan?
因为那些事
Because what about everything...
我们不必为此担心了
We don't have to worry about it.
我搞定了
I worked it out.
至少不会有记者再跟来了
At least the press are finally out of here.
议员不再是嫌犯
Councilman's not a suspect no more
他们也不会再对Rosie的事上心了
so they don't give a damn about Rosie.
是啊
Yeah.
一帮混♥蛋♥
Assholes.
孩子们上学要迟到了
Boys are gonna be late for school.
要我去叫他们起床吗
Do you want me to get 'em up?
不, 我去叫
No. I'll do it.
打扰一下, Larsen先生在吗
Excuse me. Mr. Larsen?
我已经受够和你们警♥察♥谈话了
I'm done talking to you people.
我不再需要你们的帮助
I don't need your help no more.
我只打扰您一分钟的时间, Larsen先生
I just need a minute of your time, Mr. Larsen.
你见过这个纹身吗
Have you seen this tattoo?
这回杀我女儿的凶手又有纹身了吗
Does it belong to the guy that killed my daughter now?
不是你们之前逮捕的那个了
Not the one you arrested?
我需要你看下这张图片
I need you to look at this picture.
Larsen太太也该看一下
Mrs. Larsen should look at it, too.
警探, 我的挚友死了
Detective, my best friend is dead.
我的儿子们被吓得魂不附体
My sons are scared out of their minds.
最小的那个...
My littlest one...
还亲眼看见姐姐的背包上留有她的血迹
he saw his own sister's blood on that backpack.
你试试给8岁的孩子解释这件事
You try explaining that to an 8-year-old.
而你的搭档却只说了一句
And your partner just says,
"不要紧, 这没什么"
"Oh, don't worry, it's nothing"?
我不知道Holder警探和你说过什么
I don't know what Detective Holder told you.
我要她的背包
I want her backpack.
我想要回Rosie所有的东西
I want all of Rosie's stuff back.
我理解你的想法
I understand that you do.
背包里有什么你想要回的东西吗
What was in the backpack that you would like back?
上帝啊, 你们警♥察♥之间都不交流的吗
Jesus. Don't you people even talk to each other?
给我出去
Get out of here.
杰夫, 我是Linden
Yeah, Jeff, it's Linden.
Holder给过你一份Larsen一案的证据吗
Did Holder bring down a piece of evidence in the Larsen case,
比如背包
a backpack?
我得拿它去审批, Holder忘记了
Yeah, I need to sign off on it. He forgot.
我现在就来拿
I'll pick it up right now.
什么叫不见了
What do you mean it's gone?
那是谁拿走了
Well, who took it?
你的伤口恢复得不错
Well, your incision is healing nicely
血压也降下来了
and your blood pressure's down.
那我什么时候可以开始复健
So when can I start rehab?
我已经受够这个
I'm already sick of this place...
尽管它可能是迷人的
charming as it may be.
对, 但像这样的重伤...
Yes, but with a complete injury like this...
我知道
I understand.
但我的右脚有知觉了, 有轻微的灼热
But I felt something in my right foot... a mild burning.
今早
And this morning,
我还感觉到阳光洒在腿上
I felt the sun on my legs.
Richmond先生
Mr. Richmond,
患者时常会感到腿部有些疼痛
patients often experience some pain in their legs,
但那通常是幻肢痛感
but usually it's phantom pain,
是种感官现象
a sensory phenomenon...
我知道什么叫幻肢痛感
I know what phantom pain is.
但我感受到的不是
That's not what I have.
我感受到了洒在腿上的温暖阳光
I felt the warmth of the sun on my legs.
并非疼痛
It wasn't pain.
好吧, 我会告诉你的神经科医生
Okay, well, I will let your neurologist know
让他今晚过来
and have him stop by tonight.
看看情况如何
Let's see how it goes.
谢谢
Thanks.
Jamie, 他们给我打了吗♥啡♥
All this morphine they have me on, Jamie,
所以我才什么都感觉不到
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表