剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第二季, 第十三集
抓住她, 抓住她... -不
Get her, get her, get her... -No!
Tommy, Denny, 别和姐姐闹了
Tommy, Denny, come on. Stop playing with your sister.
快去把行李收拾好
Go finish packing.
别闹了, 你们老爸要催了
I'm serious. Your dad wants to hit the road.
快快快... -还没完呢
Come on. Hey... yo, come on. -This isn't over.
抓痒怪兽不会放过你的
The tickle monster's keeping an eye on you guys.
你得和我们一块去野营
You have to come camping with us.
不行 -行的, 来嘛
No, guys. -Yes, you do. Yeah.
来嘛, 求你了, 肯定很好玩的
Come on, please. Please. Come on. It'd be so fun.
我们会做果塔饼干, 还可以骑单车
We're gonna make s'mores. We could go biking.
下次, 下次去, 好吗
Next time. Next time, okay?
我保证下次去
I promise. Next time.
妈妈让你们收拾行李呢, 快去
Go. Go. Go pack up like mom said. Go.
Rosie, 亲爱的, 我把野营地的号♥码
Rosie, honey, I left the number for the campground
留在冰箱上了
here on the refrigerator.
那边没有接待处
We don't get any reception up there,
所以要是有什么紧急情况
so if there's an emergency at all,
就打那个电♥话♥, 知道吗
you just call that number, okay?
还有你要跟我保证
And I want you to promise me
舞会结束后, 直接去Sterling家
you're going straight to Sterling's house after the dance,
不许去其他地方
and I mean straight.
Rosie, 你在听我说吗
Rosie, are you listening to me?
知道了, 妈妈, 我又不是傻子
Yeah, mom, whatever. I'm not an idiot.
我没说你傻
I didn't say that you were.
我接受你的道歉
Well, I appreciate the apology,
但五个小时前货盘就该到了
but that's not getting the palettes here five hours ago.
好, 可以
Yeah. Yeah. Fine, yeah!
我和他谈
I'll talk to him.
我是Stan·Larsen, 你是哪位
Yeah, hey. Stan Larsen. Who am I speaking to?
听着, 我告诉过你的同事了
Well, look, like I told your associate,
我订的货还是没到
I still haven't gotten my order.
我一遍又一遍的解释
You're the third person
到你, 已经是第三个人了
that I've had to explain this to now.
对, 订单号♥是52932
Yes, order number 52932.
喂, 是, 我还在
Hello? Yes, I'm still here.
我需要有人... 我需要一辆重型卡车
Look, I need somebody... I need a juggernaut.
52932.
马上就要揭晓了, 还有三个区的选票
We're almost there, folks! Three more districts!
你们来做什么, 这是私人聚会
What are you doing here? This is a private party.
选举结果就快出来了
The election results are about to come in...
Jamie·Wright去哪了
Where's Jamie Wright?
我不知道, 之前看到他在办公室
I don't know. I saw him at the office before I got here.
他开的什么车
What vehicle was he driving?
竞选车
A campaign car.
发生什么事了
What is going on?
现通缉一辆黑色福特维多利亚皇冠
We need APB on a black crown Vic.
你知道他可能会去哪吗
Do you have any idea where he could be?
他应该半小时前就到这了, 还有Darren
He was supposed to be here half an hour ago. So was Darren.
他们都不接电♥话♥
They aren't answering their cells.
白人男性, 30岁左右
Caucasian male in his 30s.
Richmond不在这里
Richmond's not here.
怎么回事
What is going on?
你在做什么
What are you doing here?
我只是想偷偷告诉你老板
I was just chewin' your boss's ear,
告诉他, 我孙子的想象力
telling him how my grandson's
是多么的丰富
always had a rich sort of imagination.
我们要赶去集♥会♥, 大家都在等我们
We got to get to the rally. Everybody's waiting.
让他把话说完
Let him finish.
对, 我还没说完呢
That's right. We're not done here.
他跟你一点关系都没有
He doesn't owe you anything.
你老板在电视上讲了我的故事
Your boss has been tellin' stories about me on the tv.
失去了一条腿, 还有那些谎话
Lost my leg, all kinds of lies.
很好奇他是从哪听来的
Wonder where he got 'em.
你这人有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?!
行了, 到此为止吧
That's enough. I'm done with this.
你欠我的
You owe me.
你以为我不知道你那晚去哪了吗
You think I didn't figure out where you really were that night.
闭嘴
Shut up.
女孩被杀的那个晚上
The night that girl got herself killed!
闭嘴
Shut up.
我话还没说完呢, Jamie小朋友
Don't walk out on me, Jamie boy.
Jamie, 等一下, 杰瑞在等我
Jamie, stop. Jerry's waiting for me.
我有车, 我送你去
I got a car. I'll take you.
完全说不通啊, 选举就是Jamie的生命
It doesn't make any sense. The campaign is Jamie's life.
他最看重的就是Darren, 不可能害他的
Darren's all that matters to him. He'd never hurt him.
对, 是Richmond的选举车
Yeah, one of Richmond's campaign cars.
杰瑞, 他跟你在一起吗
Jerry, is he with you?
好
Okay.
Darren的司机打来的
That was Darren's driver.
Darren把手♥机♥落在车上了
He left his phone in the car.
他在一幢房♥子前下了车
He dropped him off at some house,
但现在不在那里了 -地址呢
but now he's not there. -What's the address?
鸽点灯塔附近一座桥底下
Somewhere in Pigeon Point, under a bridge.
Jamie家
That's Jamie's house.
诺曼底大道23号♥, 马上派人去
23 Normandy Avenue. Get a car out there right away.
警员在路上了
Units are en route.
Jamie, 你这是要做什么
Jamie, what are we doing here?
我给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
会场那边还在等我们呢
They're waiting for us at the rally.
曾经, 这里只是一座靠伐木而生的小镇
This used to be a small logging town.
一个无名的木材场而已
Just a no-name lumberyard.
后来, 一场大火把一切化为乌有
Then the fire came, burned everything to the ground.
但这些却从废墟中拔地而起
And from those ashes all this was built,
小镇变成了城市
and this place became a city.
而这座城市, 现在是你的了, Darren
And this city... it's yours now, Darren.
我们赢了
We won.
我们成功了, 成功了
We did it. We did it.
十分钟前他们把民调结果发给了我
I got a text from my guy at the polls 10 minutes ago.
Adams一小时内就会承认连任失败
Adams is gonna concede within the hour.
我们成功了
We did it.
没什么事
It's, uh... Yeah, it's nothing.
你为什么撒谎
Why did you lie?
你当时准备放弃, Darren
Because you... you were gonna give up, Darren.
我得给你找点曙光
You needed something to believe in.
你为什么跟警♥察♥说假话
Why did you lie to the police?
你说那天晚上你和你爷爷在一起
You told them you were with your grandfather the night that...
我爷爷是个酒鬼
Look, my grandfather is a drunk!
谎话连篇的酒鬼
He's a drunk and a liar!
他说的都是放屁
And whatever he said was bullshit.
案发当晚你在哪里, Jamie
Where were you the night the Larsen girl died, Jamie?
这次, 这次选举, 这是
This... this election... this is a...
这是一块很好的敲门砖
This is a stepping stone.
但前提是你能赢, 还不明白吗, Darren
But first you had to win. Don't you see, Darren?
我都计划好了
I had the perfect plan.
水岸那边有印第安人的骸骨在
With the Indian bones at the waterfront,
Adams就没有翻身的机会
Adams was dead in the water.
那些骨头是你埋的
You planted those bones?!
你疯了吗 -得了吧
Are you crazy? -Oh, come on!
别装了, 那还不是为你好
Get off your soapbox. It was for your own good.
印第安人想往岛外扩张
The Indians wanted to expand off the island.
而Ames正在找寻出路
Ames was looking for a way out.
我只是见缝插针而已
I saw an opportunity, and I took it.
你拿什么跟他们交换
Promising what in exchange?
等你当上市长后, 会同意在水岸建赌场
As mayor, you would approve a casino on the waterfront.
你这种行为就是欺诈
What you did with those people was fraud.
不符合你的理念, 我知道
It's against everything you believe in, I know!
但是, Darren, 你也想赢啊
But, Jesus, Darren, you wanted to win.
而你从来不会跟关键人物打通关系
And you never learned to make friends with the people that matter most.
不过没关系, 还有我嘛
But that's okay. That's why you have me.
只要你同意建赌场
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表