剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah. She knew that.
我没提大♥麻♥的事
I didn't tell her about the pot.
不过说到了你天不怕地不怕
But I did say that you weren't afraid of anything.
那次我们去看声音花♥园♥的演出
That time we went to see Soundgarden
你非要往舞台前面最嗨的地方跳
and you insisted on jumping right in the middle of the mosh pit.
又是磕脑袋又是被踩踏的
Head banging... Body slamming and all.
这都告诉她了 -她很爱听
Told her that? -She loved it.
她完全没想到你还有那样的一面
She couldn't believe you were that person.
完全想不到, 大概孩子都这样吧
She had no idea. Kids never do, I guess.
她还问我们当时是不是相爱
She wanted to know if we were in love.
女儿出去卖♥♥, 你都不知道
How could you not know your daughter was a prostitute?
你怎么当爹的
What kind of parent are you?
我好像见过你女儿
Hey, I think I've seen your daughter.
要是找到她, 是不是有双倍奖金
Is there like a double reward if you find her...
Larsen先生
Mr. Larsen,
我是木岭小学的校长罗森斯汀
this is Principal Rosenstein from Woodbridge Elementary.
今天上午, 你儿子Tommy做了件很不好的事情
Your son Tommy's been involved in a serious incident this morning.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
我一直在找你
I've been looking all over for you.
旅馆前台说你不在房♥间
Hotel front desk said you weren't in your room.
你就在这里睡了一夜吗
You been sleeping here all night?
几点了
What time is it?
八点半了, Linden
8:30, Linden.
我说了你可以在我家凑合一晚的
I told you you could crash at my place.
怎么样了
What's going on?
我找过县里的熟人了
I talked to my guy at county.
你可听好了
Hey, get this.
证物不在那边
Evidence isn't there.
从来没出现过
Never showed up.
他们完全不知情
They don't know nothing about it.
什么
What?
Larsen案的档案, Linden
The Larsen case files, Linden.
没了
They're gone.
搞什么
What the...?
Gil
Hey, Gil.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
这是辣味意面吗
This is arrabiata, right?
什么
What?
这是辣味意面吗, 辣味通心粉
This is arrabiata? Penne Arrabiata?
真♥他♥妈♥好吃, 你放了什么好东西
It's damn good, too. What'd you put in this?
Holder
Holder.
你想怎样, Holder
What do you want, Holder?
Larsen案的档案
Larsen case files.
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我看你清楚得很
I think you do.
你知道这种意面在意大利语里是什么意思吗
You know what "Arrabiata" Means in Italian?
愤怒
"Angry."
不过对我来说, "炸毛"更贴切
Although in my case it would be more like "pissed off."
给我滚出去
You get the hell out of my place.
你知道我们这种二流子炸毛了有什么后果吗
You know what a low-life tweaker does when he gets pissed?
量你没那个胆
You don't have the balls.
该死
Oh, damn.
我得走了, Gil
Got to go, Gil.
聊得很开心
Hey, it was great catching up.
多谢你留的剩菜, 味儿真好
And thanks for the leftovers, man. It was real good.
有些事情, 不是不报, 时候未到
You know, timing's everything, Habib.
懂了没
You feel me?
等时候到了
And the time will come.
就像老话说的
Like the good book says...
叫你一报还一报
an eye for an eye.
咱俩没完, 兄弟
We ain't done, my brother.
档案不在他手里, 屋里没有
He don't have the files. Not in his apartment.
你确定
You sure?
我翻遍了, 没有
I tossed it good. It's not there.
你从他车里找到什么了吗
You get anything from his car?
有
Yeah.
不错呀, Linden
Oh, snap, Linden.
终于学会撬车了
You finally figured out how to work the slim Jim, huh?
Gil最近到过的五个地方
Gil's last five locations...
华盛顿州埃弗里特, 希利大道1262号♥
1262 Healey Ave. Everett, Washington.
离这边30英里, 那就是他昨晚去的地方
30 miles away. That's where he went last night.
埃弗里特
Everett.
说不定, 他把文件藏起来了
Maybe... He stashed the Larsen files
放在什么荒郊野岭的地方
in the middle of nowhere.
等着大家把案子淡忘
Wait till everyone loses interest.
Rosie·Larsen案就又成了悬案一桩
Rosie Larsen becomes just another cold case.
走吧
Let's go.
我们的提案, 就是要把这片滨湖地
We propose using this waterfront property
建成一座美国西北印第安博物馆和礼品商店
to build a Northwest American Indian museum and gift shop.
以表对光辉历史遗产的敬意
A place that honors the rich legacy and history of our people.
对此我绝无异议
I certainly have no objection to that.
好
Good.
不知道Adams市长和我对此是否意见一致
I'm not sure mayor Adams and I see eye to eye on this.
说实话
Truth be told,
在此事上我们更愿意与你们合作
we'd rather be in partnership with you on it.
合作将包括我对你竞选的支持
This would include my endorsement of your campaign.
这是自然的事
Of course.
要我如何回报你呢
And in return?
简单说来
Simply put,
我们希望你当上市长后支持
we want you as mayor to endorse legislation
立法对市内所有我们的地♥产♥
granting tax-exempt status to all our land
实施免税政策
found within the city limits.
所以你是在要求为博物馆免税
So, you are asking for tax-exempt status for the museum.
以及我们保护区范围内所有的建筑物
And anything built on our property.
我问你个问题
Ah, let me ask you a question.
诚如你所知
As you may imagine,
我希望能尽快将Larsen一案的嫌疑洗清
I am eager to put the Larsen case behind me,
毕竟大选将至
as we approach election day.
但西雅图警方似乎认为不进你的赌场调查
Seattle police seem to feel this won't be possible
就无法得到所需证据
without getting into your casino...
因为那是她最后出现的地方
where the girl was last seen.
为表合作的诚意
As a sign of good faith,
我希望你能允许他们进入赌场调查
I'd like you to give them access.
你们的警♥察♥无权涉足我们至高无上的印第安领地
Your police have no place on sovereign Indian land.
这样只怕会开一个糟糕的先例
It would set a terrible precedent.
请理解我这番话
Please understand that
是出于替全美印第安人♥民♥的利益考虑
I speak for the American Indian Nation when I say this.
我看不是吧
I don't think so.
我想你只是在为你自己考虑
I think you speak for yourself...
Jackson女士
Miss Jackson.
你一向如此, 这一点我再清楚不过
Always have. That much is clear.
Darren, 我肯定我们可以
Darren, I'm sure that we can...
谈话到此结束
This conversation is over.
你看着办吧
Your choice.
祝你大选好运
Good luck with the election.
你是说他杀死了一只鸟
You're saying he killed a bird?
是三只雏鸟
Three fledglings.
Tommy和一帮朋友
Tommy and some friends
在秋千附近发现了一个鸟巢
found a bird's nest near the swings.
他们把它弄下来时
When they knocked it off,
里面还有几只雏鸟
there were some baby birds inside.
是欧椋鸟
Starlings.
Tommy就走过去踩它们
Tommy then proceeded to step on them.
是用脚跺它们
Stomp on them.
幸好赫尔曼老师看到并上前制止
Until Miss Herman observed this and intervened.
那绝对不像是Tommy做出来的事
That certainly doesn't sound like Tommy.
他很喜欢小动物
He loves animals.
不过, 我会和他好好谈谈的
But, um, I will have a talk with him.
Larsen先生, 我们很担心您的儿子
Mr. Larsen, we're concerned about your son.
虐杀动物是一种不好的预兆
Killing animals can be a warning sign.
拜托
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表