剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
虽然我很佩服你的责任心
While I appreciate your commitment,
但目前还看不出你有什么能力
I haven't been so impressed with your ability so far.
可是地方检察官Niilson强烈要求我
However, D.A. Niilson strongly encouraged me
再给你个机会
to give you another chance.
算你走运
So, you're in luck.
还有一件事
One more thing.
这案子我自己破
I work my case alone.
不要搭档
I don't need a partner on this.
你没资格提条件
You're in no position to make any demands.
Holder和你搭档, 除非我另有安排
Holder's on with you until I say otherwise.
你会慢慢发现
I think you're gonna find things
从现在起, 这里的很多事都变了
will be quite different around here from now on.
Darren, 我
Darren, I...
Madigan医生已经告诉我了
Dr. Madigan already told me.
真够糟糕的
Damnedest thing.
一小时前, 他们撤销了对你的指控
They dropped the charges against you about an hour ago.
真是我的幸运日
My lucky day.
你们的爸爸肯定会喜欢
Your dad's gonna love these.
糟糕, 我把烟落在车里了
Damn. I left my cigs in the car.
我去拿 -不, 我去
I'll get 'em. -No, I'll get 'em.
你叫Tommy, 对吗
You're Tommy, right?
我是尤金·布拉克斯顿, 《西雅图时报》的
Eugene Braxton, Seattle Times!
你♥他♥妈♥离我的家人远点
You get the hell off my property,
你个臭王八蛋
You blood-sucking son of a bitch!
好的没问题, 你别过来
Okay, all right! Just back off!
我只是在做我的工作
Just trying to do my job.
滚远点, 别烦我们
You leave us the hell alone!
对了, Larsen先生
Oh, hey, Mr. Larsen.
警方撤销了对Richmond的指控, 你作何感想
How does it feel that the police dropped the charges against Richmond?
一败涂地, 对吗
Guess all bets are off, huh?
你考虑考虑
Look, you think about it.
想聊聊的话, 给我打电♥话♥
You want to talk, give me a call.
你儿子有我的名片
Your kid's got my card.
上楼去
Get upstairs.
我原以为不会在这里久住
I thought we weren't gonna be staying here long.
是不会久住, 但东西不能留在车里
We're not, but we can't leave our stuff in the car.
会被偷的
It'll get stolen.
把它们放在床上, 好吗
Could you put those on the bed?
在学校过得怎么样
How was school?
一般般
Fine.
感觉有点怪
Weird.
慢慢来, 会好起来的
Just give it time. It'll work out.
Linden
Linden.
开门, Linden, 我知道你在里面
Open the door, Linden. I-I know you're in there.
我有话跟你说
I need to talk to you.
Linden, 开门
Linden, open the door!
我知道, 我知道你在里面
I know... I know you're in there!
我看见你的车停在外面
I-I saw your car parked out...
Linden, 开门
Linden, open the door!
Linden, 我
Linden, I
开门, Linden
Open the door, Linden!
我必须跟你谈谈
I-I got -I got to talk to you.
听我解释
I-I can explain...
Linden, 快开, 快开门, Linden
Linden, just open this... open the door, Linden!
今日早些时候, 副检察官Christina
Earlier today, assistant D.A. Christina Niilson
发布以下声明
issued this statement.
他不再是Rosie·Larsen谋杀案的嫌犯
He's no longer a suspect in the case of the murder of Rosie Larsen.
我们已撤销了对其的指控
The charges have been dropped,
但案件的侦破工作还在进行中
but we're still investigating the case.
目前我能透露的只有这些
And that's all I can say for now.
多谢
Thank you.
杀害Rosie的凶手
Rosie's killer...
去过我家
came to my house.
他依然逍遥法外
He's still out there.
Janek, 我要你找到凶手
Janek, I want you to find him...
然后杀了他
and kill him.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表