剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第二季, 第八集
西雅图警♥察♥局, 中♥央♥支援中心
Seattle Police Department. Central Dispatch.
我是Sarah·Linden警探
This is Detective Sarah Linden.
警号♥1013, 有警官受伤
I've got a code 1013, officer down.
重复一遍, 我的搭档受伤了
Repeat... my partner is down.
地址在Wapi Eagle印第安保护区
The location is the Wapi Eagle Indian Reservation.
具体地址未知
Exact address unknown.
急需一支搜索小组
I need a search team organized immediately.
国王县搜救队, 海岸护卫队
King county search and rescue, coast guard,
一切此刻可行动的战略小组
all available tactical teams.
需要得到值守指挥官的命令
Order's got to come from watch commander.
那就马上给我向上级汇报请示
Well, then, run it up the chain of command!
是, 长官 -解决后给我回这个电♥话♥
Yes, ma'am. -And call me on this number when it's done.
妈妈, 出什么事了
Mom? What happened?
Holder会没事的
Holder's going to be fine.
所以你得留在这里
That's why you have to stay here.
我要去找他, 他肯定会没事的
I'm going to find him, and he's going to be... fine.
我不想呆在这里, 为什么不让我去Regi家
I don't want to stay here. Why can't I go to Regi's?
因为你不能去
Because you can't.
没时间了, Jack
There's no time for that, Jack.
Holder家很安全
You'll be safe here at Holder's.
你在听我说话吗
Are you even listhing to me?
我不想呆在这里
I don't want to stay here.
昨晚不是好好的吗, 记得吧
We were fine here last night, remember?
我保证不会有事的
I promise, nothing's gonna happen.
那你呢
What about you?
你别走
I don't want you to go.
让其他警♥察♥去找他吧
Let the other cops do their job.
我是Linden
Linden.
Linden警探
Detective Linden,
你的搜救队请求已被驳回
authorization for your search party was denied.
你什么意思, 有警官受伤了
What do you mean? There's an officer down.
是谁驳回的
Who the hell denied it?
Carlson队长, 他下的令
Lieutenant Carlson. He called it off.
你为何取消救援行动
Why'd you call off the search?!
关门对你来说毫无意义是吧
The meaning of a closed door is lost on you.
赶紧打电♥话♥派出救援
Make the call. Now.
就因为Larsen一案, 原本该
Because of the Larsen reward, I've got cops
出外勤的警♥察♥现在跑去做接线员
that should be in the field playing operator.
关我屁事, 我的搭档一个人在外面
I don't give a shit. My partner's out there alone.
他需要我们
He needs us.
你真是不惜一切代价踏上那片保护区, 是吧
You'll do anything to get on that reservation, won't you?
你公开违抗我的指令
You openly defy my orders
然后跑到这里说个没头没尾的事情
and then come in here with half a story...
Carlson, 他在惨叫, 他们在打他
Carlson! He was screaming. They were beating him!
派救援 -控制你的情绪, 警探
Deploy the search! -Get ahold of yourself, detective.
我不相信你
Your word is no good.
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office.
等这事完了以后看内务科怎么对付你
When Internal Affairs makes the rounds after this...
你等着看自己怎么被处理吧
and they will... How do you think it's gonna look
属下在外执勤生死未卜
that you sat on your hands and did nothing
而你却坐视不理
while one of your cops was dying out in the field?
你知道我说的都是真的
You know I'm right.
Linden, 你不准去保护区
Linden, you stay away from that reservation.
听见没有
You hear me?
是我, 请留言
Yo, it's me. Leave a message.
见鬼
Damn it.
我的搭档在哪
Where's my partner?!
他私自闯入印第安领地
He was trespassing on Indian land,
你也一样
and so are you.
西雅图警方没有这里的管辖权
Seattle Police don't have jurisdiction here.
告诉我他在哪里
Tell me where he is.
我最后一次看到你们家小将军时
Last I saw, your boy General Custer
他正在上渡轮
was getting on the ferry.
把卡车挪走
Move your truck.
如果Holder警探和我不能安全离开这个岛
If Detective Holder or myself don't make it off this island,
就会上升为联邦案件
then this case will go federal,
届时你那套"滚出我们的领土"的
and your "this is our land" bullshit
狗屁话就不管用了
goes right out the window.
联邦警官不查出你的秘密绝不会罢休
The feds won't stop till they find what you're hiding.
西雅图警♥察♥局和海岸护卫队正在路上
Seattle PD and coast guard are en route.
他们马上就会赶到
They should be here any minute.
我建议你还是赶紧挪开卡车, 让我过去
So I suggest you move your truck and let me be on my way.
马上赶到, 是吧
Any minute, huh?
上吧, 伙计
Come on, jake.
让司法部的人接电♥话♥
Well, then, get the D.O.J. on the phone
叫他们跟印第安人事务局交涉
and have them deal with the Bureau of Indian Affairs,
我已授权此次搜救行动
I'm authorizing this search.
印第安那边说他正在进行非法搜查
Indians said he was conducting an unlawful search.
他们把他送了出去
They escorted him off the property.
你们俩在想什么呢
What the hell were you two thinking?
他们撒谎, Holder就在这里
They're lying. Holder's here.
不管我们找到什么, 责任都在你身上
Whatever we find out there... It's on you.
各小组, 从消防通道开始排查
Teams, we'll comb the field, starting from the fire road,
搜查所有通向赌场的道路
all routes leading from the casino.
那一大♥片♥都要覆盖到
It's a lot of ground to cover.
我们有多少时间
How much time do you think we have?
在天亮律师来之前吧, 就这还得靠点运气
Until dawn before the lawyers show up, and that's if we're lucky.
他在户外
He was outside.
听他电♥话♥里的声音像是在户外
It sounded like he was outside whenen he called.
你提过
You said that.
要是他手♥机♥有GPS的话, 缩小搜查范围
The search would have been a lot easier to narrow down
就容易多了
if his phone had gps.
此次搜救要覆盖全岛各区
We'll be covering all sectors of the island.
约翰逊, 你负责东北片区
Johnson, you'll take the northeast division.
沃茨曼, 你负责南部
And, Wortsman, you'll cover the south end.
是, 长官 -你回车里等吗
Yes, sir. -Want to wait in the car?
你现在帮不上忙, 我们会处理好
There's nothing you can do right now. We've go this covered.
各位都听好了
Listen up, everybody.
大家要集中精力, 尽全力搜救
I need you all to be focused and determined.
接紧急要求, 重复一遍
I've got an urgent request. Repeat, I.D. needed
发现疑似失踪警员物品, 需对其进行辨别
on an item possibly belonging to the missing officer.
等一下
Wait!
警车牌号♥9820, 立即开往
Car 9820, proceed to the intersection
东北片区, 詹姆森路路口
of Jameson Road, northeast sector of the island.
跟他们说我来了, 快点
Tell them I'm coming. Tell them!
你认得这个吗, Sarah
You regngnize this, Sarah?
认得
Yeah.
沿这条路往东五百码处有个垃圾场
A road leads to a dump site 500 yards east.
出发
Let's go.
搜救犬有何发现
What about the dogs?
跟到这里就断了, 他可能是上了某辆车
They lost his scent here. He may have been in a vehicle at this time.
出发, 速度点
Let's go! Come on, let's go!
第二十一日
再分散点找
Spread further out.
瓦斯克斯
Vasquez!
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
Holder在那片树林里
Holder's in those woods.
什么
What?
搜救犬在这里嗅到了味道
The dogs picked up the scent here.
我们往东跟到了这个垃圾场 -对
We continued east to this dump site. -Yeah.
要是往西走, 穿过树林
If we went west, through these woods,
边上就有一条小溪
there's a stream just off the woods.
如果他们带着Holder过了溪
If they crossed it with Holder,
搜救犬也就嗅不到了
the dogs would have lost his scent
因为水流隔断了味道, 对吧 -是
because of the water, right? -Yeah.
说不定我们走错了路线
Maybe we went the wrong way.
他就在那边树林里
He's in those woods.
都跟我来
Everybody on me!
全部集♥合♥
Let' go guys. Gather up!
出发, 动作快点
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表