剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
If you have come to apologize for D.C.,
还是省省力气吧
you're wasting your breath.
我要你帮我弄一张联邦搜查令
I need your help getting a federal warrant...
搜查Wapi Eagle赌场
A search warrant for the Wapi Eagle Casino.
你去让司法部长卖♥♥你一个人情好了
You could call the Attorney General as a personal favor.
真是出人意料
I'm astonished
你居然为这种事来浪费我的时间
you'd waste my time on something like this.
其实我该见怪不怪了, 你捅娄子能耐不小
Of course, I shouldn't be after the stunt you pulled,
从Farrelly议员那里, 说走就走
walking out on Senator Farrelly.
是为了调查Rosie·Larsen案
It's for the Rosie Larsen case.
我才不管是什么案子
I don't give a rat's ass who it's for.
Jackson酋长和她的Kulamish部落
Chief Jackson and her Kulamish
一直以来都支持我竞选
have supported me every office I have run for.
这点你应该最清楚
You, of all people, ought to know that.
我还没说完
We're not done here.
我不管
I don't care.
你必须拿到搜查令
You are getting me that warrant.
你怎么了
What's gotten into you?
我很好奇, 爸爸
I'm just curious, dad.
Adams的事情你知道多久了
How long have you known about Adams?
什么
Excuse me?
他对我的所作所为
What he did to me.
你是指有一天晚上你香槟喝高了
You're talking about the night you were drunk on champagne,
对我所有的同事投怀送抱
hanging off every one of my colleagues' arms,
把我, 你妈还有你自己的脸丢尽了那件事吗
embarrassing me, your mother, and yourself.
那就等着瞧, 看看华府的人对这事作何感想
We'll see how the people of Washington State feel
身为参议员, 明知自己的政♥治♥盟友
about a senator who knew a political ally
侮辱了自己十几岁的女儿
assaulted his teenage daughter
却无动于衷
and did nothing about it.
不就亲了一口吗
It was just a kiss.
如果这就是你的辩词
If that's your defense,
那我现在就可以帮你写辞职信了
I'd start writing your resignation letter now.
我还可以写书, 出书, 上网, 上电视
Hardcover, paperback, network, cable...
等这一圈下来, 保证你想进水利部门都困难
When I'm done, you won't be able to run for the water district.
你到底怎么了
What happened to you?
没怎么, 爸爸
Nothing happened to me, dad.
虎父无犬女而已
I just learned from the best.
老妈, 打给我, 好吗
Hey, mom. Call me, okay?
未接来电, Jack
Jack
Hey, Jack.
你还好吗 -还行
How are you? -Fine.
在芝加哥还习惯吗
How's chicago?
我给你打了不下50次电♥话♥
I tried you like 50 times.
你干什么去了
Where were you?
我忙着补觉呢
I was catching up on sleep.
好吧
Okay.
我要回♥教♥室上课了
I should get back to class.
你考进奥数班了吗
Hey, did you get into honors math?
Jack, 旁边是谁
Jack, who's that?
我要挂电♥话♥了, 老妈, 回见
I-I gotta go, mom. Later.
替我跟小家伙打个招呼
Hey, tell the little man I said hi.
Holder向你问好呢
Holder says hi.
好的, 亲爱的, 玩得开心点, 爱你
Okay, sweetie. Have fun. I love you.
你联络上法官了吗
Did you get ahold of the judge?
办妥了
We're in.
你们又来找罪受吗
We gonna do this again?
今天可不是
Not today, we ain't.
第二区交给Michael和乔伊负责
OK, second district, that's Michael and Joey.
志愿者们, 我要你们早上七点挨家挨户去敲门
Volunteers, I want you knocking on doors at 7:00 A.M.
不送甜甜圈, 而是送拼字饼干
and no doughnuts... spelt muffins.
等等, 还是定在上午九点好了
Wait. Better make that 9:00 A.M.
各位, 我要你们穿夹克, 系领带
Guys, I want jackets and ties.
对了, 还要穿勃肯鞋
Oh, and Birkenstocks.
我可先你一步想到了
One step ahead of you.
瞧见没, 这正是我们所需要的
Oh. See, that's what we need...
高♥瞻♥远瞩的人才
people who think ahead.
其实他只是爱赶时髦罢了
Actually, he just lives in the second.
赶在落选前来谈判吗
Words before blows? Is that the idea?
我们可以和平解决此事, Darren
I'm sure we can keep this civil, Darren.
如果又是那套让我再等四年的论调
If this is where you ask me to wait four years,
那你还是省省吧
you played that card.
我知道Rosie·Larsen遇害那晚你在哪里
I know where you were the night Rosie Larsen died.
我从未想到你的情绪会那么低落, Darren
I had no idea you were feeling that low, Darren.
那份证词是保密的
That testimony was sealed.
我看泄露消息的人肯定也不好受
I'm sure whoever leaked it feels terrible about it.
泄露证物可是重罪
Releasing it is a felony.
放心吧, 我会首当其冲
Believe me, I'll be the first
对此事进行彻底盘查
to press for a thorough investigation.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
在你耍手段之前你就该想到了
You should have thought of that before you played your hand.
我只是以牙还牙
I'm only serving it back to you.
在市政办公室不要太惬意了, Lesley
Don't get too comfortable in that office... Lesley.
篡改证据, 妨碍司法公正
Tampering with evidence, obstruction of justice...
警方全都知情
police know about it all.
他们迟早会查到你那里去的
Matter of time before they come for you.
你在晚上九点前宣布退出竞选
You have until 9:00 P.M. too announce your withdrawal from the race.
否则, 举国上下都会知道你是个懦夫
Otherwise, country will know what a coward you are.
这里真臭
Stinks in here.
你有何贵干, Janek
What are you doing here, Janek?
有皮绳吗
Got a leash?
好孩子
That a boy.
Alexi
Alexi.
牵它出去溜溜, 你们都去
Take him for a walk... all of you.
Mitch还好吗
How's Mitch?
孩子们呢
The boys?
我手下有这么个家伙
This guy does some work for me.
我听说他跟警♥察♥说了些我生意上的事
I hear he talked to the police about my business.
你去帮我把他干掉
I need you to put him down.
不行
No.
我不是在询问你
I'm not asking, Stan.
我说了, 不行
I said no.
我替你干掉了Piotr
I took care of Piotr for you.
就这么多, 我们之前就说好了
That was it. That was our deal.
那只狗
That dog...
最好叫你的儿子们把它牵紧了
Make sure your boys walk him with the leash.
这年头的人发起疯来不得了
People... they drive crazy these days.
指不定哪天就把狗给撞了
Could hit the dog...
Tommy或者Denny恐怕也不能幸免
or Tommy... Denny.
谁知道那些人会做出什么事来呢
Who knows what people could do?
老大
Hey, boss.
是你兄弟打来的
It's your brother.
做这事不是为了帮我, Stan
You're not doing this for me, Stan.
只是为了自保, 对吗
You're just protecting what's yours, right?
是我
Yeah.
我们要查看你们赌场内
We're gonna need to see
所有摄像头的监控录像
all your security-camera footage from the casino,
包括停车场, 大厅, 以及走廊
parking lot, lobby, hallways.
电梯的也要
Elevators too.
我们要赌场内所有摄像头从10月1号♥
Every camera in this place from October 1st
至今的所有监控录像
through to the moment we walked in the doors.
没问题
That shouldn't be a problem.
我的保安主任会给你
My chief of security will make sure to give you
一切你们想要的信息
any information you may need.
这字体真漂亮
Such a nice font.
是你自己在家弄的吗
Did you make this at home?
由于酒店正在翻新
Because the hotel is under renovation,
我们还在布线
they're still working on wiring,
所以有些摄像头可能失效了
so a few cameras may be down.
我们刚才乘的电梯里的
That wouldn't happen to include the elevator
不会刚好就不能用了吧
we just got off, would it?
我还以为你已经不是警♥察♥了, 警探
I thought they'd taken away your badge, detective.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表