剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
So what? It's routine.
是吗
Is it?
也许我并非最高尚纯洁的政界人士
Look, I may not meet the highest standards of political ethics,
但这不是违法的
but it's not illegal.
送人情是很正常的事
We do favors for friends all the time.
那给敌人送人情呢
Well, what about enemies?
NCP是Michael·Ames的公♥司♥
NCP's owned by Michael ames.
他是Adams的人
He's playing on Adam's side, not yours.
为什么你要帮敌人的朋友
Why you supporting your enemy's bf, huh?
你在背后对你老板使坏吗
You screwing the boss man under the table?
说吧, 我们保证不告诉他
Spit it out. We won't tell. Promise.
我是在帮我老板拉来潜在伙伴
I'm trying to give my boss man a potential ally.
拉拢对手的资助者
Wooing away the competition's major donors
也在我的工作范围内
happens to be part of my job description.
明白了吗
F.Y.I.
没问题
That's fine.
Richmond知道这些事吗
Richmond know what you were up to?
每当你有不靠谱的预感时
You tell your lieutenant every time you have a hunch
都会向你上司报告吗
that could lead to nowhere?
他知道你现在在这里吗
Does he even know you're here right now?
Gwen·Eaton参与此事了吗
Was Gwen eaton part of wooing Ames, too?
听着
Okay, look.
我知道这是你的工作
I know you got to do your job,
但我不会在背后抹黑我的同事
but I'm not about to dish dirt on a colleague for you.
自己去问她吧
Ask her yourselves.
对了, 还有件事
Oh, one more thing.
你的市政厅门卡带着呢吗
You got your city hall key card on you, bro?
什么
What?
你的市政厅门卡, 在你身上没
Your city hall key card. Do you have it?
满意了吗, 老兄
Now, if that's it, bro,
我还有竞选要忙
I've got a campaign to resuscitate.
你是不是该自己买♥♥烟了
It's time for you to buy your own pack.
如果Gwen和Jamie是同伙呢
What if Gwen and Jamie did it together?
即使那晚只有她在那里
Even if she was the one in the room that night,
丢了门卡
lost the key card.
他俩还是有合伙作案的可能
They both could have been part of the plan.
倒是解释了为什么
Explains the different methods
凶手杀害Rosie的手法前后不一
of taking Rosie out.
男女共同作案
Male and female co-killers.
我们知道那晚Ames
I mean, we know Ames got a call
接到电♥话♥说水岸工程有人闯入
about the waterfront break-in that night.
所以他取消了去拉斯维加斯的计划
That's why he nixed his trip to Vegas.
或许这也是Gwen取消和Yitanes议员晚餐的原因
Maybe that's why Gwen canceled dinner with Councilwoman Yitanes.
其他新闻
In other news,
疑似波兰黑帮老大Janek·Kovarsky
reputed polish mob boss Janek Kovarsky
昨晚在市区被人枪杀
was gunned down in the capitol hall section of the city last night.
消息称他被人近距离击中头部
Sources say he was shot in the head at close range.
凶案调查员称目前没有找到任何嫌犯及线索
Homicide investigators have no suspect or leads to date.
出口民调显示
And if the exit polls are any indication,
Darren·Richmond议员依然有赢得选举的可能
Councilman Darren Richmond is not out of the race for mayor just yet.
怎么了
What? What is it?
没什么
It's nothing.
Stan, Terry告诉我房♥子的事了
Stan, Terry told me about the house.
钱都花在那上面了是吧
That's where all the money went, right?
我应该相信你的, Stan
I should have trusted you, Stan.
我不该瞒着你
I should have told you.
本想给你们个惊喜
I wanted it to be a surprise.
现在回想起来
God, it seems like a lifetime ago,
那些事真是恍如隔世
back when there were good surprises.
你打算怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
准备卖♥♥掉吗
Are you gonna... are you gonna sell it?
不用吧
Maybe we don't have to.
对所有人来说
Could be a fresh start, Mitch...
都会是个新的开始
for all of us.
Stan, 我回来是因为
Stan, I-I came back because... I wanted...
我想念这里
I wanted to be here, you know?
和你, 和孩子们在这里
With you... and with our boys.
那里有个院子
There's a yard.
光照特别好, Mitch
And there's so much light, Mitch.
孩子们, 可以有自己的房♥间
And the boys... the boys, they can each have their own room.
我不想离开这里
I don't want to leave this.
我不想忘记她
I don't want to leave her behind.
只要我们在这里
You know, there's no moving on...
在这个房♥子里, 就无法走出伤痛
as long as we're here... in this house.
这是我们应该做的吗, Stan
Is that what we're supposed to do, Stan?
我们应该就这么走出伤痛
We're just supposed to move on and then...
忘记这一切吗
and we just forget everything?
是的, 我想是时候向前看了
Yeah, I think we should move on.
你无权用这种眼神看我
You don't have a right to look at me like that
你不知道过去几周我是怎样煎熬度过的
after what I've been through these past few weeks.
这不公平
That's not fair.
公平
Fair?!
和公平有什么关系
What's fair got to do with it?
你才是一走了之的那个人
You're the one who left.
孩子们, 他们需要你
The boys... the boys... they needed you.
我也需要你
I needed you.
而你却离开了
And you walked out.
留下的人是我
I was the one who stayed.
那是因为你能留下来
Because you could.
我是她的母亲
I'm her mother.
我是她爸爸
I'm her dad!
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?!
告诉你
Let me tell you something.
你想花多少时间
You can take as much time as you want
弄清事情原委都可以
to try to figure it all out.
但你不能回到这里
But you cannot come back here
说你比我更爱Rosie
and say that you loved Rosie more than I did.
朋友, 还几辆车等着呢
Yo, biff. How's it hanging?
不多了吧
Just gonna be a few.
西雅图警局
Seattle Police Department.
如果我的车不够俱乐部的档次
Hey, if my car don't meet the club's standards,
就把它跟那辆捷豹换一下吧
you can just swap it out with that Jag, all right?
为什么要记下我的牌照
Yo, why you taking down my tags?
俱乐部的规矩, 先生
Uh, club policy, sir.
在这里签字
Sign here.
所有宾客都要签字吗 -是的
Do you make all the guests sign in? -Yeah.
10月5日星期五的签字表格还在吗
Is the sign-in sheet for Friday, October 5th, still there?
在, 但是我不能直接给你
Yeah, but I can't just give it to you.
别把事情搞复杂了, 伙计
Yo, ease up, son.
为这么点薪水的工作跟警♥察♥起冲突不划算
Minimum wage ain't worth fighting the po-po.
那晚你当值吗, 小鬼
Did you work that night, Gibby?
是的, 我周末上班
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I work the weekends,
俱乐部会员大手大脚, 给小费很慷慨
'cause the club members get wasted, and the tips are pretty awesome.
是吗
Is that right?
你记得在那晚看到过她吗
Do you remember seeing her here that night?
周末来这里的人很多
A lot of people come through here on the weekend.
对不起
I... sorry.
我们要花点时间看看那个表格
We're gonna hang on to that for a second.
好的
Yeah.
找到了, Gwen·Eaton, 10月5日晚8点37分
Here it is. Gwen Eaton, 8:37 P.M., October 5th.
看看车牌
Check out the license plate.
563-TB0
563-TB0.
就是发现Rosie尸体的那辆竞选车
That's the campaign car Rosie's body was found in.
我们基本追上了
We've almost closed the gap?
真的吗, 好的, 我得去告诉他
Really? Okay. I have to tell him.
等会给你回电♥话♥ -Eaton女士
I'll call you back. -Ms. Eaton?
有时间吗
You have a minute?
正忙着
Not really.
我们在追踪市政厅的安全漏洞
We're tracking a security breach at city hall.
你知道哪个员工遗失门卡了吗
You aware of any staff who lost their key cards?
是的, 我丢了房♥卡
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表