剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
案发当晚
Night of death,
凌晨4点37分, Jamie去了市政厅健身房♥
Jamie went to the city hall gym at 4:37 A.M.
然后呢
So?
保安让他进去了
Security guard who let him in
但他当时身上没有门卡
said he didn't have his key card.
第二十五日, 选举日
单剪个头发就想赢得选举
It may take more than a haircut
似乎不太容易啊, Darren
to win you this, Darren.
我就指望你了, 查尔斯
I'm counting on you, Charles.
谁叫你一直是我的福星呢
You've always been my lucky charm.
怎么, 被甩在后头了是不是
What? We're taking a beating, aren't we?
前期民调结果不太理想
Preliminary polls aren't great.
我实话实说了
I told them the truth.
我不后悔
I'm glad I did it.
这么说吧
I'll tell you what...
搞政♥治♥的人发表这样的演讲
I never heard a politician...
喂 -我还真是头一遭见
Hello? -make a speech like that.
没什么可丢脸的
Nothing to be ashamed about.
希望大家投票的时候能记得这一点
I just hope folks remember that today.
但愿如此, 查尔斯
I do, too, Charles.
但愿如此
I do, too.
你跟他爷爷聊过了吗
Hey. Have you talked to the grandfather yet?
聊过了, Jamie的爷爷说他整晚都在
Yeah, Jamie's grandpa said he was there all night.
看起来像实话, 不过谁又说得清呢
I mean, he seemed on the up-and-up, but who knows?
我打给那个丫蛋尼斯
And I called Yie-taines
还是什么鬼名字的那女的
or whatever the hell her name is
问她跟Gwen·Eaton晚餐的事, 还没答复
about Gwen Eaton's story and nothing yet.
等我一个小时
Give me an hour,
然后咱们就去赌场要监控录像
and then we got to get those disks from the casino.
好, 你找到负责选举办公室门卡的人了吗
All right. You find out who's in charge of the key cards in the campaign yet?
找到了, 正要问他呢, 挂了
Yep, I'm talking to him now. Got to go.
金伯格先生是吗
Mr. Kinberg?
我是西雅图警局的Linden警探
Detective Linden, Seattle P.D.
这是你们办公室的门卡吗
Is this from your office?
SEH, 对
SEH, yeah.
是我们这里的缩写
That's the prefix of our cards.
这张卡是谁的
Who does that card belong to?
不好意思, 名单没有了
I don't have a list. Sorry.
硬盘数据被删了
It got deleted from my hard drive.
大概是我在登录状态下, 离开了一下
I must have left my computer while I was still logged on,
就被别人
and somebody...
你什么时候发现被删除的
When did you notice it had been deleted?
10月8日, 星期一
Monday, October 8th.
也就是Rosie·Larsen被害后那个周一
That's the Monday after the Rosie Larsen murder.
你当时没想到要上报此事吗
You didn't think to bring this up?
补办卡呢
What about a replacement card?
那周末之后, 有没有人找你补办新卡
Did anybody come to you for a new card after that weekend?
有, 不过
Um... Yeah, but...
是谁
Who was it?
Gwen·Eaton
Gwen Eaton.
请止步
Stick there, you.
西雅图警局的, 我们来取监控录像
Seattle P.D. We're here for the disks.
我看看
Let me see that.
看够了没
Yeah? Perfect.
安保室就在右边
Security's the door on the right.
他们出去吃午饭了
Oh, I guess they're out to lunch.
不走运哦 -Holder, 你看
Too bad. -Holder, check this out.
阿姐挺爱出风头
Girlfriend likes the limelight.
说曹操曹操到
Speaking of which...
她的手怎么了
What happened to her hand?
床上太努力了吧
Trouble in paradise?
看来她不单单做贴身护卫啊
Maybe Bobby isn't just her pit bull.
你才发现吗
Did you just figure that out?
给迟了你也不交滞纳金是吗
No late fees on those dvds, right?
我们完全依联邦许可办事
We have fully complied with the federal warrant.
不用藏着掖着
Nothing to hide.
对, 除了坏掉的那个摄像头拍下的东西
Right, nothing but the footage on the broken camera.
你脑袋怎么样了, 警探
How's your head, detective?
好点了吗
Feeling better?
好多了, 你小蜜的手怎么了
Much. What happened to your girlfriend's hand?
慢走不送
You know your way out.
下次你得来一趟我们老窝
Hey, next time, we should do this at our place.
吃的不怎么样, 不过住宿全免哦
Food's gonna be crap, but the beds are free.
那是Gwen·Eaton吗
Is that Gwen Eaton?
跟赌场的人相处不错嘛
Looks pretty cozy with the wapis.
还有她爹
That's her pops, too.
这样就能解释通Gwen那种千金大小姐
Well, that explains how a blue blood like Gwen
怎么跟这帮贱民扯上关系了
gets involved with these lowlifes.
她跟Ames有什么关系
What's her connection to Ames?
是Gwen取消了见面
Gwen is the one who cancel the meet.
这我得说明白
The balls on that one...
别弄的好像是我求着要见她似的
Like I was the one who called the meeting.
你要知道, 是他们求着我支持他们
You know, they're the ones who need my support with the unions.
Yitanes议员
Councilwoman Yitanes,
Gwen说了为什么要取消吗
did Gwen say why she canceled dinner?
没有, 她就留了言
Nope, she just left a message,
说是选举那边有点事
said something had come up with the campaign.
你也知道, 我又不是侦探
You know, I'm not a detective, detectives.
但有一点, Jamie·Wright
But Jamie Wright
忠心耿耿地追随了Darren整整十年
has been loyal to Darren for the last 10 years.
但Gwen才用了几个月
Don't you think it's kind of strange
就成了他的心腹
that after only a couple of months,
你不觉得有点奇怪吗
Gwen is his closest adviser?
这话什么意思
Meaning what?
我的意思是她靠牺牲色相
Meaning that she uses her va-jay-jay
来控制候选人
to control her candidate.
那是她惯用的伎俩
That's her M.O.
她假意与他们相好
She pretends to be in love with them...
实则不惜一切代价从中谋利
whatever it takes to benefit her.
跟她老爸是一路货色
Just like her daddy.
毕竟虎父无犬女啊
Apple doesn't fall very far from the tree.
Yitanes女士, Richmond的竞选与Michael·Ames
Ms. Yitanes, does the Richmond campaign have any relationship
或者他的公♥司♥, 哥伦比亚地♥产♥基金之间
with Michael Ames or his company,
有什么关系吗
Columbia Domain Fund?
哥伦比亚地♥产♥基金公♥司♥是市长的主力支持者
CDF is a major supporter of the mayor.
相信我, Sally才是Ames家族里
And trust me, Sally is the one in the Ameses family
掌权当家的那个人, 而不是Michael
that wears the pants, not Michael.
公♥司♥隶属于她旗下
CDF is her company.
Michael不过是她的跑腿跟班罢了
Michael's her de facto errand boy.
也就是说水岸计划若是搞砸了的话
So waterfront project going down,
遭殃的是她, 而不是Michael
screws her, not him.
看来你的脑子没我想象中那么不好使嘛
Ohh. And here I thought you were just a slice of brainless beefcake.
跟我说说, 这回闹的这一出
So, tell me, does this security breach
是不是也和Ames家族有关
have anything to do with the Ames, too, huh?
感谢您能抽出时间, 议员女士
Thank you for your time, councilwoman.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
大家心知肚明, 好的
That's how we're gonna play it. Ok, fine.
你去哪找Ames旗下公♥司♥的资料
Where'd you get the info on Ames' company?
城市规划局
City Planning Department.
您把票投给谁了, 议员先生
Who'd you vote for, councilman?
怎么我是来投票的吗
Oh, I was supposed to vote?
我还以为那是男厕呢
I thought that was the men's room.
虽然最新的民调显示情况对您不利
The latest exit polls aren't in your favor,
但貌似许多选民
but it seems a lot of voters
都对您之前的演讲表示赞赏
are responding positively to your speech.
谈谈您的看法吧, Richmond先生
Your thoughts, Mr. Richmond.
我的竞选是坦诚的
I've run an honest race.
我身边的人无可指摘
I've surrounded myself with the best people I know,
我可以毫无保留地信任他们
people I could literally trust with my life.
Darren, 你怎么来了
Darren. What are you doing here?
篮球场在街边呢, 不是吗
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表