剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第二季, 第十二集
今晚, 在市长选举前夕
On the eve of the mayor election
Darren·Richmond议员发表了一场令人震惊的演说
Councilman Darren Richmond made a stunning speech tonight.
他承认曾企图自杀
He admitted to attempting suicide.
正是Rosie·Larsen遇害当晚
The incident occurred on the night of the Rosie Larsen murder.
Richmond议员... -他们俩谁干的呢
Mr. Richmond... -Which one is it...
男的还是女的
Donnie or Marie?
Richmond竞选团队里只有一个人
There's truely the only one in Richmond's campaign
有足够权力促成印第安部落和Adams的交易
with enough power to broker a deal between the Indians and Adams.
行动吧, Linden
Gotta bounce, Linden.
离选举开票还有几个小时
With polls opening in a few short hours,
稍后为您带来更多消息
more will be revealed.
跟我来
Come with me.
Linden
Linden.
我有办法
I have an idea.
跟上
Come on.
到门厅去
The hallway!
各人员注意
Listen to me!
快点 -出发
Hurry up! -All right, let's go!
我之前提过一个叫泰德·Wright的人
I've spoken before about a man named Ted Wright,
他在...
A man who...
蠢货, 搬起石头砸自己的脚
Dumb prick should've fallen on his sword
我明明给他机会了
when I gave him the chance.
还有21个小时, 竞选的结果就出来了
In 21 hours, the election will be over.
我们稳扎稳打就行
We'll stick it in ourselves.
我以为你已经摆平他们了
I thought you took care of this.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我知道照片的事, 市长
I know about the photo, Mayor...
那是你伪造的
the one you planted.
你知不知道这是什么地方
Where do you think you're going?
我要你马上离开
You need to leave right now
不然就叫保安来 -我有照片的副本
before I call security. -I have a copy of it.
我可以送到《时代》杂♥志♥
I'm going to "The times" with it.
她在撒谎
She's lying.
或者我们做笔交易
Or we can make a deal.
现在我们在同一条船上
We have a common enemy.
闹够了吧, 快点, 跟我们走
Show's over. Come on. Let's go.
要是你还想赢得竞选, 就让他们住手
If you want to win this election, call off your dogs.
还等什么, 把他们拉出去
What are you waiting for? Get them out of here.
还有9个小时就要开始投票了
There's nine hours till the polls open, chief.
我们时间不多了, 市长
We're running out of time, mayor.
我们知道是Richmond竞选团队害你在先
We know the Richmond campaign screwed you first,
在你地盘埋藏印第安人尸体
planting the Indian bones.
这一招很高明
It was a smart move.
没有水岸工程, 你竞选就输定了
Without the waterfront, the election was over for you,
所以你用照片还击
so you retaliated with a photo.
Richmond不会因此坐牢
Richmond wasn't going to prison.
我们也没打算来真的
It would never have gone that far.
你只是想让Richmond在竞选前
You just needed Richmond out of the running
麻烦缠身罢了
till the elec was over.
之后发生的事情
Everything that went down after that
只是连带伤害, 对吗
was just collateral damage, right?
别把你的罪名强加在我身上, 警探
Don't lay your guilt on me, detective.
你伪造照片是为赢得竞选
You doctored the photo to win the election,
而非掩护杀害Rosie的真凶
not to cover up Rosie's murder.
我们知道她的死与你无关
We know you weren't involved in her death.
但Richmond团队确实牵涉其中
But the Richmond camp was.
接下来你要做的是
This is what's going to happen.
取消对我的拘捕令
You're going to call off my arrest.
然后让他们和他
Then you're gonna get them and him
还有Carlson放手这件案子
and Carlson off our backs
直到我们找出杀害Rosie·Larsen的真凶
until we solve Rosie Larsen's murder.
作为交换, 我们将此案追查到底
In exchange, we pursue our lead.
那照片呢
And the photo?
一张不留
We drop it.
可以成交吗, 市长先生
Do we have a deal, Mr. Mayor?
谢谢
Thanks.
你们养了条小狗
Did you guys get a dog?
得想办法让孩子们高兴高兴
The boys needed something good in their life.
Stan, 对不起
Stan, I'm so sorry.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
你回来了
You're home.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters now.
不要吃那个
Don't eat that thing.
不知道里面有什么乱七八糟的东西
There's probably six razor blades in it.
妈妈
Mom!
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
天呐, 我好想你
Oh, my god. I missed you.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby.
我想死你了
I've missed you so much.
我们养狗了
We got a dog.
我看到了
I can see that.
Tommy, 快过来, 宝贝
Tommy, come here, baby.
Tommy
Tommy.
Tommy
Tommy.
他会没事的, 这段日子他也不好过
He'll be okay. He's having a hard time.
我去和他谈谈 -好
Let me go talk to him. -Okay.
我很高兴你能回来
I'm glad that you're back.
我们都很挂念你
We missed you.
不能让你走, 让我好好看看你
Oh. I can't let you go. Let me look at you.
我就知道你会回来的
I knew you'd come back.
Jackson酋长说
Chief Jackson said
赌场的监控录像明早就能准备好
the casino security tapes will be ready in the morning,
但你们得亲自去拿
but you got to get them yourself.
搜查令还是有效的
They're abiding by the search warrant.
知道了
Yeah, yeah, whatever.
联邦警官说录像明早到位
Feds say the surveillance disks will be ready in the morning,
但我们要自己去赌场拿
but we got to get our own asses to the casino to pick them up.
Nicole会屈从于那一纸搜查令才怪
Yeah, I'm sure Nicole complied fully with the warrant.
是啊
Yeah.
Carlson怎么说
What'd Carlson say?
在审讯以前, 你还是停职状态
You're still on suspension till your hearing.
只要他不插手
That rent-a-cop can play at being the boss
还是能继续装装样子的
as long as he leaves us the hell alone.
如果Gwen无法给Richmond做不在场证明
If Gwen wasn't Richmond's alibi,
那么反之亦然
then he wasn't hers either.
对, 她可以从Tacoma去赌场
Yeah, she could've made her way from Tacoma to the casino
就像我们当时对Richmond的预想一样
just like we thought Richmond did.
杀了Rosie之后又出现在他面前
Kill Rosie, be back in time for Richmond's reappearance.
你真觉得金发妞能在树林里
You think blondie ran through the woods, for real?
一路追杀Rosie, 把她打得不省人事
Hunted rosie, beat her unconscious?
不太可能
It doesn't track.
但有一点符合, Rosie被锁在后备箱
Except for the part about the trunk.
车入水的时候她还活着
Rosie was still alive when it went to the water.
用这种任其自生自灭的手法
It's a really passive way to kill.
就不用眼睁睁地看着她在你面前死去
You don't have to look the person in the face while they die.
男人舞刀动枪
Men kill with guns and knives,
女人以毒杀人, 这是规律
women poison their victims. General rule.
那天晚上早些时候
Earlier that night...
Gwen跟市议会成员Ruth·Yitanes
Gwen had a dinner with a city council member
在湖联游艇俱乐部共进晚餐
named Ruth Yitanes at the lake union yacht club.
Gwen说Yitanes取消了晚餐
Gwen said that Yitanes canceled the dinner.
但没说为什么, Jamie那边呢
It doesn't say why. What about Jamie?
他好像工作到很晚, 然后就回家陪爷爷了
Looks like he worked late, went home to his grandfather.
不在场证明有效
The guy alibi'd him.
他居然跟爷爷一起住, 靠
He lives with his grandpops? Damn.
你跟老先生聊一聊吗
You want to have a talk with grandpa?
我去一趟选举办公室
I'll go to the campaign,
找找负责门卡的人
see who's in charge of key cards.
等一下, Linden
Hold, Linden.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表