剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
男孩们过得还不错
The boys are doing just fine.
他们就该留在这里
They're staying exactly where they are.
瞧瞧这地方 -我在努力了
Look at this place. -I'm working on it.
最近情况很多 -你为我们做得够多了, Terry
It's been crazy. -You're doing a lot for us, Terry.
我深表感激
And it's appreciated.
我们很担心你, Stan
We're just concerned about you, Stan.
你需要支持和帮助
You need support and help.
我知道怎样对我的孩子们最好
I know what's best for my boys.
在自己家才是他们现在最需要的
Being in their own home is what they need right now.
她为何离开你 -妈妈
Why did she leave you? -Ma...
让他说, 我想知道
No, you let him talk. I want to know.
我要去局里办点事
I got to take care of something down at the station.
没出事吧
Is everything okay?
我早就该这样做了
Something I should have done a while ago.
很高兴见到你们
Always good seeing you, tad.
就是这样, Stan, 继续, 走出去
Oh, that's it, Stan. Go on, walk out.
我想来杯可乐
Hi, um... i need a Coke,
煎饼, 和11号♥餐
big scrambler with pancakes, and a number 11 .
你带够钱了吗
You got enough to cover that?
看见那告示了吗
See that sign?
上面写着我有权拒绝为任何人服务
It says I have the right to refuse service to anyone.
我♥干♥什么了
What did I do?
你搞什么鬼
I mean, what the hell?
我来吧, 我帮她付
I got it. I-I'll pay for her.
没错, 她帮我付
Yeah. She's gonna pay for me.
如果你愿意可以过来坐
You can come sit if you want.
好
Okay.
怎么, 有什么人在你的房♥间里等着我?
So, what? There some guy waiting in your room?
不管是什么, 都没关系, 但我要先填饱肚子
I mean, it's cool, whatever, but I got to eat first.
我
I…
不是的
Oh... oh. No.
没那回事
No, it's nothing like that.
没有
No.
你老公在房♥间里, 对吧
Your husband in the room, huh?
我没结婚
I'm not married.
是他打了你还是怎么
Did he... beat you or what?
没有
No.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
我
Listen, I...
我之前看见你在游泳池边
I saw you earlier down by the pool.
你和你男朋友
You were with your boyfriend...
那个混球吗
That a-hole?
提醒你一下, 那不是我男朋友
Okay, look. FYI... that's not my boyfriend.
只是一起喝喝酒而已
Okay? He's just, like, some guy who had beer or whatever.
你想买♥♥这里的明信片吗
Hey, do you want to buy a postcard from here?
50美分一张, 多好的礼物
They only cost 50 cents, and they make great gifts.
孩子的最爱, 你有小孩吗
Kids love them. Here. Do you have kids?
你多大, 17, 18岁吗
What are you, like 17, 18?
差不多吧
Yeah.
儿童保护机构
Child protective services.
拉克斯博, 柏立安
Larkspur, Burien...
国王县少管所
King County Juvenile Detention.
生活经验够丰富的, Alexi
You get around, Alexi.
县里的食物最恶心
The worst food's at County.
腊肠三明治
Those bologna sandwiches.
没完没了的芝士
The forever cheese.
案件编号♥78-203
Case number 78-203.
你竟然没因此被取个绰号♥什么的
It's funny how it never leaves you like a nickname.
那个痞子走了, 你这又是演哪出
So now Slim Shady's gone, what are you?
好警♥察♥吗
Good cop?
我跟你说实话吧, Alexi
I'm not gonna lie to you, Alexi.
你知道我们的流程, 但...
You know the drill, but...
如果你真介意的话, 我理解, 好吗
if you care, I get it. Okay?
Stan·Larsen对你♥爸♥做过的事情
What he did to your dad... Stan Larsen...
是他罪有应得
He had it coming.
他带走了唯一一个可以保护你的人
He took away the one person who could protect you.
把你留给了那个冷血动物
Left you with that emotional cripple...
你的母亲
Your mother.
她抛弃过你, Alexi
She gave you up, Alexi.
再来一次, 于她来说也不是什么难事
And the second time, it wasn't that hard for her.
她不会管你死活的, 绝对不会
There's no way she had your back. Ever.
我妈也是一样
My mom, too.
儿童保护机构来过五六次了
CPS must have come five or six times.
我都尽量瞒着他们
I'd try to cover it up.
因为知道寄养家庭只会更糟糕
Knew the foster house was gonna be worse,
的确如此, 不是吗
and it was, right?
孩子们都不傻, 我们心知肚明
Kids aren't fools. We know.
我逃过好几次
I must have run away half a dozen times,
但是最后, 她还是抛弃了我, 他们就是这样的人
but in the end, she gave me up. That's what they do.
那不公平
It wasn't fair.
Rosie曾拥有一切
Rosie had everything.
她有爱她的家人
She had a family who loved her
有疼爱她的爸爸, 她也爱他
A dad who loved her, and she loved him, too.
不, 她才不爱呢
No, she didn't.
Rosie恨她的父母
Rosie hated her parents.
此话怎讲
What do you mean?
无所谓, 我说完了, 芭比
Whatever. I'm done talkin'... Barbie.
你跟她说过Stan对你♥爸♥做过的事吗
Did you tell her what Stan did to your father?
没有
No.
那她为何恨她的家人
Then why'd she hate her family?
你们要起诉我吗
You gonna charge me?
如果你们认为可以定我罪的话
If you think you have something on me,
那就起诉我吧, 不然的话
then charge me, because otherwise...
再过两小时, 我就可以走人了
Another two hours, and I walk.
给我根烟吧
Give me a cigarette.
求你了
Please.
那小子在说谎
Kid's lying.
Rosie有不可告人的秘密
Rosie had secrets.
Sterling的话足以证明
Sterling said as much.
银行账户, "Beau Soleil"
Bank account, Beau Soleil,
她遇害当晚用过的手♥机♥
burner phone she used the night she died.
还有她被杀之前的那六个多月
All of this six months before she was killed.
期间肯定有事发生
Something changed in that time.
也许是Alexi告诉了她Stan的过去
Maybe Alexi told her about Stan's past.
致使他们反♥目♥
Made her turn on him.
但Mitch并未参与其中
Mitch wasn't a part of it.
Rosie为何也恨她, 那讲不通
Why did Rosie hate her, too? It doesn't add up.
他的手♥机♥在哪
Where's his phone?
和他的其他东西一起, 正在排查
Processing, along with his other stuff.
怎么了
Why?
如果他们用手♥机♥联络过
If she called him or texted him,
我们就可以反向查一下那部手♥机♥
we could do a reverse look-up on the burner phone.
他们一起在公园骑过自行车
They rode bikes in the park together
那她应该至少给他打过一次电♥话♥
She had to call him at least once.
要申请搜查令吗
Want to get a warrant?
不用, Ray可以私下里查
No. Ray can do a download without it.
但那样就不能作为呈堂证供了
Won't be able to use it in court.
他要是认罪的话, 就无需对薄公庭了
If we get a confession, we won't need to.
不是吧, Linden
Come on, Linden.
Carlson正想方设法了结此案呢
Carlson's looking for any reason to sink the case.
为何要让Carlson知道呢
Why's Carlson gonna find out?
只管闭上你的嘴, 我们就不会有事
Just keep your mouth shut. We’ll be fine.
Larsen先生 -我有话要跟你说
Mr. Larsen. -I got to talk to you.
跟我去办公室谈吧
Uh, come with me to my office.
你之前问到我的过去
You asked me before about my past,
是否和... 和Rosie的死有关
if it had anything to do with... with... what happened to Rosie.
我想跟你透露几个人的名字
I want to give you some names.
几个对我以及我以前做的事
Some people who have ideas about me...
了如指掌的人, 我能...
about things I did. May... may I...
我们会处理好这件事的, Larsen先生
we're taking care of this, Mr. Larsen.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表