剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第二季, 第十一集
留任四年
Four more years!
让市长Lesley·Adams再次当选
Re-elect mayor Lesley Adams,
他值得你们信赖
a name you can trust.
西雅图人♥民♥, 请将你们手中的选票
Seattle, when you cast your vote,
投给Lesley·Adams市长, 他值得信赖
vote for Mayor Lesley Adams, a man you can trust.
让Lesley·Adams市长再次当选
Re-elect Mayor Lesley Adams.
别忘了投票
Don't forget to vote.
让Lesley·Adams市长再次当选, 他值得信赖
Re-elect mayor lesley adams, a man you can trust.
留任四年, 留任四年
Four more years! Four more years!
Linden
Linden?
搞什么呢
What the hell?
吃点东西吧
You should eat something.
现在感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
他们的药效真不赖啊
Yeah, they had you drugged up pretty good.
你成阿呆乖宝宝了, 跟我姑姑多莉丝似的
You were all docile and glassy-eyed like my aunt Doris.
实在说不通
It doesn't make sense.
什么
What?
为什么市长要给自己的水岸重建项目添乱呢
Why would the mayor torpedo his own Waterfront Project?
我们知道Ames和Jackson酋长在赌场会面
We've got Ames and Chief Jackson at the casino.
知道他们在商量对策
We know what they were meeting about now...
因为手下闯入水岸一事
the break-in at the waterfront.
那市长过去做什么
What was the mayor doing there?
我得拿回那张门卡
I got to get that key card.
走吧
Let's go.
Linden
Linden...
他们还下药让你失忆了不成
They erase your mind while you were in that nuthouse?
还记得上次我们去的结果吗
Remember what happened last time we went to the casino?
Kulamish部落不是好惹的
Kulamish don't mess around.
等等我
Hold up.
我知道你想把凶手缉拿归案
Look, I know you want to nail the guy.
我能理解, 真的, 但是
I feel that... believe me... but...
边走边说
Talk while you drive.
我只是想说, 我, 你都...
I'm just saying... I'm... you've...
你都在车里睡觉
You've been sleeping inside your car.
还刚从那种地方出来
You just got out of that place.
你是不是该休息一下
Maybe... I don't know... you know, take a nap,
冲个澡, 睡一觉
Take a shower, rest a little.
现在又轮到你给我看病吗
So now it's you, too?
什么
What?
说什么呢, Linden
Come on, Linden.
他们要为此付出代价
They got to pay.
我知道
I know.
但没有联邦搜查令, 我们是进不去的
We ain't getting back in that casino without a federal warrant.
那我们就弄一张
Then we better get one.
第二十四日
消息随时过来
Any second now.
我们落后两个百分点 -太棒了
We're down two. -Yes!
真是场恶战
Uh, it's a dogfight!
先别高兴太早
Let's not celebrate prematurely.
我一向快人一步
Hey, prematurely is my middle name.
不, Gwen是对的, Adams依旧领先
No, Gwen's right. Adams is still up.
就在昨天, 我们还落后四个百分点
A day ago, we were down four.
现在只剩两个
Now it's two.
不相上下的数据难道不值得高兴吗
The words "statistical dead heat" mean anything to you?
这为迎接明天大选增添了信心
We do have momentum going into tomorrow.
没错
That's right.
何况我们还有科比呢
We got Kobe on our team.
闪开点吧, 得意忘形的家伙
Step aside, dog with rollerblades.
两个百分点
2%.
如果这百分之二的人在网上看到这个视频
If 2% of the people that watched that video online
投你的票
show up at the polls,
那票数就追回来了
that's your deficit right there.
我们还是很有胜算的
We might win this.
这就对了
Here we go!
生活给你的每一次打击都是磨练自己的机会
Any blow life deals you is an opportunity for healing.
点击率有一万, 这是在开玩笑吗
10, 000 views. Is this a joke?
我发现每一次不幸
See, I-I find that all adversity
都打开了一扇通向过去的窗户
opens a window onto the past.
其中的一半估计都是Jamie那小子弄出来的
Half those hits are probably from that little prick, Jamie.
真是场灾难
This is a disaster.
有好消息
Well, here's some good news.
我找到是谁把Larsen一案的消息
I figured out who's been leaking information
透露给Richmond竞选团的了
about the Larsen case to Richmond's camp.
显然, Jamie的某个前女友
Apparently, Jamie's got himself an ex-girlfriend
在检察官办公室工作
in the D.A.'s office.
我今天会和她谈
I'll talk to her today.
这些事你早就应该做好了
You should have done it already.
我们才能真正有能力
We can close ourselves off to...
去面对未来
the countless possibilities of our future.
会坐轮椅打篮球又怎么样
You know, so what the guy can play basketball in a chair.
还有的是人认定他是杀人凶手呢
Half of Seattle still thinks he's a killer.
全城每个商场都要去, 知道吗 -好
So make sure you go to every mall in town, all right? -Right.
把这个放回办公室
Bring that back to the office.
记得去大学里
And make sure you go to the campus of the university,
把海报贴上
put up posters there.
你们不应该去调查市长吗
Thought you guys were supposed to be investigating the mayor.
正在查
We are.
我们循着线索找到了Wapi Eagle赌场
The trail leads to the Wapi Eagle casino.
就像上次说的, 需要搜查令
We still need that warrant.
警局方面还是没消息
We're still getting nothing from our department.
我们已经说了
We already told you.
赌场不在我们的管辖范围内
The casino's out of our jurisdiction.
议员先生在此问题上帮不了忙
The councilman doesn't have any pull there.
失陪了 -你父亲能办到
Excuse us. -Your father could get us one.
距离选举已经不到24小时了
We're less than 24 hours away from an election.
我现在没空管这事
I don't have time for this.
现在已不再是选举丑闻那么简单了
This isn't about an election anymore.
而已涉及到对你
It's about what it's done to you,
对议员, 以及对我们的影响
to the councilman, to us.
你们之前说要彻底改变市政运营模式
You say you want to change the way the city's run?
现在机会来了
Well, here's your chance.
我们必须到赌场里搜集证据
We need to get into that casino.
好了, 吃吧, Otis
All right. Have at it, Otis.
拿好东西
Okay, grab your stuff.
迟到了就走跳板哦
Whoever's late walks the plank.
忍♥者不是用走的, 那叫潜行
Ninjas don't walk. They stalk.
一脚给你踹下去
Well, I'll roll you if I have to.
我只答应Denny穿着戏服去学校
I told Denny he could wear his costume to school.
别担心太多
Don't worry.
他们不出去"捣蛋讨糖", 没事的
They're okay with not trick-or-treating tonight.
我跟他们谈过了
I talked to them.
Larsen家
Larsen residence.
等等, 等等, 我不是Mitch
O-oh. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Um, I'm not Mitch.
我是她妹妹, Terry
I'm her sister, Terry.
我让Stan接电♥话♥
So let me pass you to Stan.
有个女的说要出价买♥♥你的房♥子
It's some lady saying that you got an offer on the house.
什么房♥子
What house?
喂, 我是Stan
Yeah, this is Stan.
不会吧, 真的吗
No shit. For real?
没有, 没有, 是好事
No. N-no, this... this... this is good.
只是我很久没听过好消息了
It's just the first good news I've had in a long while.
好
Okay.
好, 没问题, 传真过来
Yeah. Sure. Fax it over.
你去楼下看看传真机里有没有纸, 好吗, Terry
Can you make sure that there's paper down there, Ter?
好 -谢谢
Yeah. -Thank you.
好
Yeah.
稍等一会儿
Just hang on a second.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
等一下
Hold on for a second.
如果你是为华府的事来道歉
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表