剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Nothing ever turns out the way you think it's gonna
计划赶不上变化, 不是吗
when you're young, does it?
Rosie简直和你一模一样
Rosie is just like you.
听着, 不管怎样
Hey, look, for what it's worth...
我告诉Rosie必须等到毕业之后
I told Rosie she ought to wait till she graduates
再离开
before taking off.
但她不听我的
She didn't want to hear it.
什么
But...
离开是什么意思
taking off?
我还以为她已经告诉你了
Oh, I-I figured she... She told you by now.
告诉我什么
Told me what?
她准备去加利福尼亚, 看帝王蝶
About the... bus trip to California, to see the monarchs.
应该是在太平洋松林市吧
At the Pacific Grove, I think?
然后再去哪就到时候再说了
And, uh, from there she was just gonna play it by ear.
对不起
I'm... I'm... I'm sorry.
我还以为她已经走了
I... I assumed she was on her way by now.
我告诉过她
I told her to be sure and say goodbye
一定要和你们道别
to everyone that matters.
如果你突然消失, 周围的人会很难过
That people have a hard time when you just disappear.
她会告诉你的, Mitch
She'll tell you, Mitch.
她答应过我
She said she would.
大卫, 对不起
David, I'm so sorry.
非常感谢你, 但是时候不早了
You've been so gracious, but, um, it's really late
我该走了
and I have to go.
如果我说了什么不该说的
Hey, uh, look, I'm... I'm sorry
我很抱歉
if I said something I wasn't supposed to.
不, 不, 我没事
No. No, no, no. It's fine.
我没事
Everything's... Everything's fine.
只是, 只是有点晚了
It's just, um... It's just late.
所以
So...
Mitch, 我还是要问
Mitch, I just got to ask...
她是我的孩子吗
is she mine?
不, 是Stan的
No, she's Stan's.
很高兴再次见到你, 大卫
It was really good to see you again, David.
Tommy, Denny, 吃晚饭
Tommy! Denny, dinner!
听到了没
You heard what I said.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
对不起, 我对你发脾气
I'm sorry I... lost my temper.
我也不想那样
I don't like to get that way.
Tommy, 为什么你要伤害那些鸟
Tom, why did you hurt those birds?
不知道
I don't know.
会让你感觉好一些吗
Did... did it make you feel better?
不会
No.
如果你也走了, 爸爸
If you go, dad...
谁来照顾我们呢
Who's gonna take care of us?
Denny, 你在说什么
Denny, what are you talking about?
大家都走了
Everybody leaves.
我知道你也想走
I know you want to go.
我爱你们
I lo... I love you boys.
我爱你们
I love you and...
绝对不会抛下你们不管的, 我保证
you will never be alone. I promise you that.
妈妈还爱我们吗
Does mom still love us?
那是当然了
Yes, of course.
妈妈不是因为不爱你们才离开的
Mom didn't leave because she doesn't love you.
她离开是因为
She left because...
有些事情需要弄清楚
...she had stuff to figure out.
我想她
I miss her.
妈妈吗, 我知道
Mom? I know.
我想Rosie
I miss Rosie.
Mary的工作是在7点换班
Mary's housekeeping shift gets on at 7:00.
她说会在6点50把门打开
She said she'd prop the doors open at 10 past.
很好
Good.
电梯就在厨房♥门口
Okay, the elevator bank is right outside the kitchen.
你大概要花20秒到那里
It'll take you about 20 seconds to get there.
我记得
As far as I remember,
这里和这里还有电梯里面有摄像头
there's a camera here, here, and one inside the elevator,
所以你得把头低着
so you got to keep your head down.
保安很有可能会认出你
Security clocks you, and chances are they will,
她的那些虾兵蟹将们
crazy horse and her prairie dogs
几分钟就能追到你
are gonna be just a couple of minutes behind you,
所以动作一定要快
so you got to work fast.
真的要去吗
Sure you want to do this?
是的
Yeah.
你终究不喜欢华盛顿吗
DC didn't agree with you?
谢谢你能赶来
Thank you for coming.
你气色不错
You're looking well.
你的电♥话♥激起了我的兴趣
I was intrigued by your phone call.
我想给你个建议 -建议吗
I have a proposal for you. -A proposal?
建议你不要和Jackson酋长做任何交易
I propose you walk away from any deal with Chief Jackson
也不要参与水岸重建项目
and the whole Waterfront Project.
为什么要听你的呢
Now, why would I do that?
我父亲一直
My father's always been a...
很欣赏你, Lesley
great fan of yours, Lesley.
他真心地支持你
A real supporter.
没有他就没有今天的我
Couldn't have done it without him.
你要说什么
What's your point?
你的政♥治♥野心并不仅限于这个城市
Your political aspirations lie beyond this city.
我知道你着眼在第七国会选区
I know you've got your eye on the seventh congressional district,
在这个选区, 我父亲的支持会至关重要
in which case my father's support will be... essential?
很晚了, Gwen
It's late, Gwen.
下次再聊我的政♥治♥野心吧
We can discuss my political aspirations another time.
等我赢了选举之后
After I win this election.
我常常想起
I've been thinking a lot about the summer
上高中前一年的那个夏天
before my freshman year of high school.
爸爸正在竞选参议员
Dad was running for senate.
你在他的竞选团队里工作
You were working on his campaign.
那段时间你一直待在我家
Spent all that time at our house.
是吗
Yeah?
那晚集♥会♥过后
That night after the rally?
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
那年我才14岁
I was 14 years old.
也许我们对事物的见解有所偏差
I think maybe we see events differently.
不知道父亲知道了会怎么想
I wonder how my father will see it.
你以为你父亲不知道吗
You think your father didn't know?
我的天
Jesus.
Richmond还真是走投无路了
Richmond must be really desperate.
让你拿这事来要挟我吗
To put you up to this?
为什么我们有那么多的秘密呢, Stan
Why do we have so many secrets, Stan?
有那么多的事情我们从来不告诉对方
There's so much we never talked about.
那时Rosie几个月
Rosie hadn't been speaking to us...
都不跟我们谈心
for months.
为什么我们没问她原因呢
Why did we not ask her what was wrong?
我们尽力了, Mitch
We did the best we could, Mitch.
Rosie找到了一封
Rosie found a letter that...
我怀孕时写给大卫的信
I wrote to David when I was pregnant.
一封从未寄出去的信
A letter I never sent.
几周后Rosie去见了他
And she went to visit him a few weeks ago.
他说, Rosie说自己在计划...
And he said that she told him that she was planning on...
她准备离开
She was leaving.
她准备去旅行
She was... she was going on some sort of a trip.
她准备离开, Stan
She was leaving, Stan.
孩子们怎么样
How are my boys?
他们很好, 你呢
The boys are okay. How are you?
我得挂了, Mitch
I got to go, Mitch.
你保重
You take care.
Mary, 我是Linden警探
Mary, Detective Linden calling again.
你应该在20分钟前在厨房♥门口和我们见面的
You were supposed to meet us at the kitchen door 20 minutes ago.
你在哪里, 请回电
Where are you? Please call me.
见鬼, 她不会来了
Damn it, she's not coming.
给她点时间
We should give her time.
不, 她不会来了, 她害怕了
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表