剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
if I keep walking around like this.
无信♥号♥♥
无信♥号♥♥
瞧瞧这是谁呀
Look who it is.
我的哥们
My man...
麦伦
Myron.
感觉你应该能帮得上我的忙
Got a feeling you're gonna help a brother out.
不错
Yeah.
再发一张, 哥们
Hit me again, brother.
我就是这个意思
Boom. That's what I'm talking about.
该死, 哥们
Damn, brother.
还以为你想套下近乎呢
I thought you were gonna hook a brother up.
反正我不是来玩二十一点的
Blackjack ain't the action I'm looking for anyways.
我其实是来寻"客房♥服务"
I'm more looking for a "room service",
"春宵良夜"之类的东西
"bury the hatchet" kind of action.
明白我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
你可算懂了
That's what I'm talking about.
把这个给酒保, 他会帮你找一个
Give that to the bartender. He'll hook you up.
最近酒店装♥修♥过吗
You know if they're doing any renovations in the hotel?
上次我在你们那些脏房♥间住
Last time I was here, I got the crabs
害我得了阴虱
in one of them skanky-ass rooms.
客房♥的情况要问女工, 问我没用
The girls will know about them rooms. Ask them.
谢了, 哥们
Thanks, brother.
Stan·Larsen不同意
Stan larsen won't do it.
即使那种条件都不行吗
Even with the offer we've made?
Preston改主意了, 他不...
Preston backed off. He wasn't...
那是骗他的
The deal was a bluff.
我的主意, 没成功
It was my call. It didn't work.
你需要他, Darren
You needed this, Darren.
死去女孩的父母能帮你扭转局势
The parents of the dead girl could have turned it around for you.
所以你就骗他们
So you lied to them.
我只说要帮你赢得选举, 没说要怎么做
I told you I'd win this race. I didn't tell you how.
听着, 就算Larsen答应了
Look, even if Larsen said yes,
让他上电视也不是个好主意
It's probably not the best idea for us to put him in front of the camera.
他被悲伤折磨得不像样子
He's a grieving wreck.
简直是真人版的黛比·唐纳[悲剧人物]
Real Debbie downer.
但是我们不能取消招待会
But we can't cancel the presser.
否则他们会猜测
Otherwise, there'll be endless speculation
你的健康是否出了问题, 所以
that it's about your health, so...
我们要以你的健康为主题
We're gonna lead with your health,
大张旗鼓地告诉他们
we're gonna get out there and talk about it.
告诉他们你恢复得有多快
Talk about how quickly you're recovering.
以及你比以前更专注于选举
How you're more dedicated than ever.
比起走路, 选举有多么重要
How running is more important than walking.
你做出承诺, 他们就会投票给你
Voters will be inspired by your commitment to them.
好吧 -好, 我们现在开始准备
Okay. -Great. We'll draft it.
他们还是会问你
They're still gonna ask you
Larsen家女儿被害那晚你去哪了
where you were the night the Larsen girl was killed.
我会告诉他们实话
And I'll tell them the truth.
我在Tacoma市, 和你在一起
I was in tacoma with you.
神圣的墓葬地
Sacred burial grounds.
我们相信身体是给大地母亲的礼物
We believe our bodies are a gift to mother earth,
报答她所供给的一切
a final tribute for the land she provided.
赌场也是吗
The casino also a gift to her?
是造福我们的人♥民♥
To our people.
这样我们就能继续自给自足
So we may continue to be self-supporting,
不用依靠你们的政♥府♥
not rely on your government.
看起来你得到的好处比你的人♥民♥多
Looks to be supporting you more than your people.
我知道Rosie·Larsen来过这里
I know Rosie Larsen was here...
还去过你的赌场
and inside your casino.
这里以前风景很美
Used to be a beautiful view.
我还记得我小时候在这里钓鱼
When I was a girl, I remember fishing out here
听Keylela的故事
and hearing the story of Keylela,
Keylela总是划着独木舟出去
who always canoed out past our shores,
探险, 寻找刺♥激♥
exploring, looking for adventure.
长者警告她不要走太远
The elders warned her not to go so far,
但她不听
but she didn't listen.
有一天, 她再也没有回来
Then one day, she didn't come back.
她的倔强害她被水吞噬
The water swallowed her for her disobedience.
风吹过图腾发出的声音
When the wind blows through the totems,
是Keylela在乞求长者的原谅
It's Keylela begging the elders for forgiveness,
这样她才可以回家
so she can come back home.
长大后我发现这个故事是假的
When I was older, I found out the story was a lie.
Keylela只是个9岁的女孩
Keylela was just a 9-year-old girl who got lost
在这里失踪了
and wandered off our land.
一周后有人发现
A week later, she was found,
她被人打死并且绑在树上
beaten and tied to a tree.
那是白人对我们的警告
A warning from the white man.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
在这里任何事都可能发生, 警探
Anything can happen on this land, detective.
我已经警告过你了
You've been warned.
该说的我都说过了
I already said all I have to say.
我来这只是想让你听我亲口说
I only came here because I wanted you to hear it from me.
我和你女儿的死没有任何关系
I absolutely had nothing to do with your daughter's murder.
我很同情你们
My heart goes out to your family...
你和你的家人
Neither you and your family
无需为我负任何责任
ever have to do a thing for me.
我知道你觉得
I know you think you're helping me
你在帮我撤销那些指控, 但是
with those charges, too, but
不, 不是
No, no.
助理检察官不会那么做
The A.D.A. won't do anything about that.
我的人承诺了你他们做不到的事情
My people promised something they couldn't deliver,
他们做错了
and that was wrong.
你应该知道真♥相♥
You deserve the truth.
我对你的遭遇深感遗憾
I'm sorry about what happened to you.
我失去的不止这些
I've lost more...
和你一样
as have you.
那些报纸
The papers they, uh...
他们对Rosie做了很多不实的报到
They was printing lies about Rosie.
学校把她的柜子给别的孩子用了
The school gave her locker away to another kid.
再没有人关心我女儿的事了
Nobody cares about my daughter anymore.
那就站出来
Then make them.
让他们关心她
Make them care about her.
给
Here you go.
你想找点乐子吗
I hear you're looking for a good time.
我时刻都想着呢, 宝贝
I'm always looking for a good time, baby,
特别是看到你这种年轻尤物的时候
especially with a pretty young thing like you.
那带我回房♥间吧, 帅哥
So, lead the way to your room, sexy.
你有房♥间吧
You got a room, right?
那些新房♥间装♥修♥完了吗
Did they ever finish renovating any of those new rooms?
还没有
Still under construction.
如果你没房♥间, 我们可以去你车里
Look, you don't got a room, we can do it in your car.
用口20, 全套50
Head's $20, tail's $50.
我给你100
I'll give you $100
我们去施工的地方
if we do it at the construction site.
我有这爱好
I like that thing, you know.
那里谁都不能去
No one's supposed to go up there.
没门, 亲爱的
No dice, baby.
你确定吗
You sure?
我走了
I'm out.
别这样, 妈妈桑, 你让我兴致勃发呢
Aw, come on, mami, you making me all hot.
你想...
You want...
喜欢重口吗, 小白脸, 我陪你玩
Like it dirty, white boy? I got dirty.
我, 我愿意, 可, 可不能在这儿
Yeah, see, I-I-I'm in, but... but not here.
刚刚说了, 我想在工地做
You know, like I said, I want to do it at the site.
你是想戴上安全帽
You want to wear a hard hat
还是骑在我背上呢, 重口男
or ride me bare back, macho man?
在到那里之前, 我不会跟你做的
I'm not riding you neither way until we're up there.
我要现金
Give me the cash.
你先告诉我去哪
Uh, not until you tell me where we're going.
10楼
10th floor.
别担心, 绝对物有所值
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表